dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2017

270 posts in this topic

On 1/17/2017 at 3:34 PM, chel0524 said:

Just called NVC to see if we have an interview date yet.  No luck.  The rep did say they were still scheduling February though.

Oh wow, they're still scheduling February? That's awesome! Hope your husband gets his dates soon! :) 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, parthptl said:

Does the NVC give you an early interview date if you have a checklist? 

If you have a checklist, you will either have to mail in the documents they requested and then wait for a while before they approve your case, or they will just instruct you to take those documents to the interview.  So it really depends on what they ask for.  With that being said, an early interview date all depends on how busy your embassy is.  

59 minutes ago, chel0524 said:

Well,  nvc just told me they have finished interviewing for February.  Guess we'll have to wait until March after all. 

That's what I thought as well.  My case was complete on January 11 so keep us posted if you hear anything about an interview date.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Duncan21 said:

If you have a checklist, you will either have to mail in the documents they requested and then wait for a while before they approve your case, or they will just instruct you to take those documents to the interview.  So it really depends on what they ask for.  With that being said, an early interview date all depends on how busy your embassy is.  

That's what I thought as well.  My case was complete on January 11 so keep us posted if you hear anything about an interview date.

No, what I mean is.. My case is already complete and i had a check list before thats why. 

Timeline
Just now, parthptl said:

No, what I mean is.. My case is already complete and i had a check list before thats why. 

Ah!  I do not think so, I think they just schedule you in order of when your case was complete.  

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I'm surprised how some people are able to find out when NVC is s scheduling or not. I've mostly spoken to robots who won't get past, " We will let you know once an interview date becomes available." :angry: Some of them are so rude that I try not to call anymore. Last time I called was 20 days ago.

How did you guys get them to tell you if they're scheduling or not?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

I'm surprised how some people are able to find out when NVC is s scheduling or not. I've mostly spoken to robots who won't get past, " We will let you know once an interview date becomes available." :angry: Some of them are so rude that I try not to call anymore. Last time I called was 20 days ago.

The last time I called, I asked when is their best estimate of when I will hear about an interview date.  The person said they are finished with February interviews, and they will resume towards the end of January into the beginning of February. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

So they are done with scheduling interviews for every country for February? Meaning all slots for February in all locations are booked. Wow. 

14 hours ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

I straight out ask them.  This is a service that we have paid for.  We have every right to ask what we want to know.

Woo! CC: 1/18/2017.. Been keeping it secret until today to add another surprise for my wife's birthday ;D I'm gonna wake her up to a gift i made for her followed by the reveal of case complete :)

Timeline
10 minutes ago, moneyman76542 said:

Woo! CC: 1/18/2017.. Been keeping it secret until today to add another surprise for my wife's birthday ;D I'm gonna wake her up to a gift i made for her followed by the reveal of case complete :)

Very nice....congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.