dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2017

270 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Kim-indy said:

Hi everyone 

i just had my interview today and was approved, was long wait but everything went very smooth, I will write a review later today am sure lot of you are waiting for info

wish everyone a good luck,  it was a long journey but worth it ~ 

I got lot of help from this forum thank you ~ you guys are the best. 

congrats...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
16 hours ago, Ervie and Rob said:

No we dont have W2 from our Co  he will have it by end of this month

16 hours ago, JFH said:

1. No, the NVC will send the original to the embassy. However some people like to take a copy with them "just in case" as there have been occasional reports of things getting "lost in transit" between the NVC and the embassy. I didn't take a copy and was not asked for one either. 

2. Only if the interview is after April 18, which is the deadline for filing 2016 taxes. If it's before then, the 2015 data is sufficient. 

thanks for clearing that , make no sense to ask for w2 and tax of 2016 now

CR-1 Visa Journey

USCIS: Done

NVC: Done

Embassy : Interview Stage..

Interview DONE

POE  DONE

Card in Hand : Done

** ROC *****

NBC 

Sending File >> 1/7/2019

File received>> 1/9/2019

SMS Text Received >> 1/14/2019

Received biometric schedule letter >> 1/26/2109

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 1/1/2017 at 3:02 PM, dwheels76 said:

FYI to all with adds, changes and updates to the spreadsheet please be sure to fill out the form (it's in my signature below. This updates a spreadsheet for me to add your information that we all know and love.

I fell behind last month and still have about 12 pages to get through. Want to make sure I don't overlook someone who got interview date or case complete.

Congratulations to all the January and February Interview folks. And the new kids on the block Case Complete.:energy:

Hey @dwheels76, I filled out the form awhile ago and it's not showing up on your spreadsheet. I just wanted to make sure you received it. 

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Checking in. Visa Approved:12/29/16.. Visa on hand: 01/04/17.. POE :Today 01/10/17..:wub:

Finally my wife is here to join me for the celebration of our first marriage anniversary. :D:D:D

I am so happy. This forum has been very helpful in our visajourney.  Thank you everyone for helping me out.

I wish everyone a good luck!!! :D

Sent AOS/IV packet: 09/16/2016

Scan Date: 09/19/2016

Supervisor review: 11/01/2016

Case Complete: 11/04/2016 :dancing:

Interview: 12/29/2016

Results: Approved!!!!! :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Sim2090 said:

Checking in. Visa Approved:12/29/16.. Visa on hand: 01/04/17.. POE :Today 01/10/17..:wub:

Finally my wife is here to join me for the celebration of our first marriage anniversary. :D:D:D

I am so happy. This forum has been very helpful in our visajourney.  Thank you everyone for helping me out.

I wish everyone a good luck!!! :D

Congratulations!

Our CR-1 Journey:

06/17/2016 : NOA1 date

10/31/2016 : Transferred to Potomac Service Centre

11/30/2016 : Approved!

12/07/2016 : NVC Received

12/12/2016 : Case Number & IIN received (confirmed through phone)

12/12/2016 : Submitted DS-261

12/13/2016 : Welcome Letter from NVC

12/13/2016 : AOS fee invoiced & Paid

12/16/2016 : IV fee invoiced & Paid

12/20/2016 : Submitted DS-260

12/23/2016 : Delivered to NVC

12/28/2016 : Scan date

02/22/2017 : In review dept

03/07/2017 : Case Complete

04/28/2017 : Interview (Approved 🙂)

05/05/2017 : Visa on hand

05/15/2017 : Entered USA

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

First , would like to thank  every one helped us and explained a lot of issues , and the awesome support. we had a nice interview yesterday. at the end counsel said congratulations you been approved  :jest:and kept my passport and gave us paper with address to pay the 165$ fees upon receiving the visa. today check the visa it went from ready to AP:blink: . is that the normal process?  and hope it will be issue soon..

thanks a lot

Edited by theossmanfamily

CR-1 Visa Journey

USCIS: Done

NVC: Done

Embassy : Interview Stage..

Interview DONE

POE  DONE

Card in Hand : Done

** ROC *****

NBC 

Sending File >> 1/7/2019

File received>> 1/9/2019

SMS Text Received >> 1/14/2019

Received biometric schedule letter >> 1/26/2109

Timeline
4 hours ago, theossmanfamily said:

First , would like to thank  every one helped us and explained a lot of issues , and the awesome support. we had a nice interview yesterday. at the end counsel said congratulations you been approved  :jest:and kept my passport and gave us paper with address to pay the 165$ fees upon receiving the visa. today check the visa it went from ready to AP:blink: . is that the normal process?  and hope it will be issue soon..

thanks a lot

yes its normal usually when you didn't get 221g. after one or two days it will be changed to issued

Ooh, so when the "N/A" switches back to "PAID", that means my interview's been scheduled?? Cos my N/A just switched... :content: Hopefully I'll wake up to an email...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Li&Kyle said:

Ooh, so when the "N/A" switches back to "PAID", that means my interview's been scheduled?? Cos my N/A just switched... :content: Hopefully I'll wake up to an email...

If you call NVC, they will be able to tell you your interview date if its scheduled :)

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Timeline
1 hour ago, MR-RA said:

After more than 6 weeks of waiting I saw 3 N/A at CEAC website. Does that mean our case is complete already?

3N/A usually means case complete. U can call and confirm. Wish you best of luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.