1,910 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi All,

Just want to ask what are the next steps for my wife's F2A visa.

PD:  06/28/2016

NOA: 10/24/2016

I also received an email containing a PDF letter addressed to my wife dated November 23, 2016.  It is indicated there that the case
is not currently eligible for further processing, which is I am aware it will not happen until next year. Just want to know if my wife and I will just have to wait for NVC to notify us.

Regards.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Leo84 said:

Hi,

Any updates on the I-130 application approvals for the month of October 2016 from California Service Center? Did anybody get approval recently?

Thanks.

I have seen one person got NOA2. His PD is Oct 3rd. My PD is Oct 13th and still waiting. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/23/2017 at 11:26 AM, catnip said:

Hi All,

Just want to ask what are the next steps for my wife's F2A visa.

PD:  06/28/2016

NOA: 10/24/2016

I also received an email containing a PDF letter addressed to my wife dated November 23, 2016.  It is indicated there that the case
is not currently eligible for further processing, which is I am aware it will not happen until next year. Just want to know if my wife and I will just have to wait for NVC to notify us.

Regards.

Hi Everyone,

Just want to follow up on my previous post. Thanks

Regards.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hi, one question, maybe someone could answer me.

at the moment of the interview, if the interviewer asks me to provide him any chat with my wife, can I give him my phone so he could check the conversation? 

or do I need to print the screenshots  for example 2 screenshots per month ? or what is the best advice on this case ? 

thanks

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/26/2017 at 7:36 AM, catnip said:

Hi Everyone,

Just want to follow up on my previous post. Thanks

Regards.

wait for the welcome letter. follow the steps in welcome letter. after that nvc will schedule your interview 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/26/2017 at 5:46 PM, MessiFcb10 said:

Hi, one question, maybe someone could answer me.

at the moment of the interview, if the interviewer asks me to provide him any chat with my wife, can I give him my phone so he could check the conversation? 

or do I need to print the screenshots  for example 2 screenshots per month ? or what is the best advice on this case ? 

thanks

take print out of your chat and take it with you. m pretty sure you can not take your cellphone with you inside the embassy. if they allow you to take phone with inside, thats good, if needed you can show your phone 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
On 29/09/2017 at 8:19 PM, Arcane said:

take print out of your chat and take it with you. m pretty sure you can not take your cellphone with you inside the embassy. if they allow you to take phone with inside, thats good, if needed you can show your phone 

thanks for your reply, but I dont know how many screenshots to print, 2 or 3 screenshots per month its ok ? or more ? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Just a heads up, the Visa Bulletin will again only move  3 weeks forward. Terrible, on the beginning of the year we expected better movement...

Looks like F2A is moving to a longer processing time as it was in the near past.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

Just a heads up, the Visa Bulletin will again only move  3 weeks forward. Terrible, on the beginning of the year we expected better movement...

Looks like F2A is moving to a longer processing time as it was in the near past.

It hasn't been published yet. How do you know bro? Just curious to know

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Slovakia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Tdiep said:

It hasn't been published yet. How do you know bro? Just curious to know

Edited by AnnaMBoros

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.