1,910 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi Everyone,

The worst thing happened to me :(

2 months ago I hired a lawyer to complete my son's NVC part, I went through and got approved by USCIS by myself, so yesterday I have got a letter from NVC saying that DS-260 is missing, can you imagine my lawyer forgot to complete it,

I submit DS-260 yesterday and please guys can you tell me approximate waiting time for DS-260 to be reviewed ?

Thanks a lot

Milly

P.S. Never trust a lawyer 

Edited by Milly1980

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, Milly1980 said:

Hi Everyone,

The worst thing happened to me :(

2 months ago I hired a lawyer to complete my son's NVC part, I went through and got approved by USCIS by myself, so yesterday I have got a letter from NVC saying that DS-260 is missing, can you imagine my lawyer forgot to complete it,

I submit DS-260 yesterday and please guys can you tell me approximate waiting time for DS-260 to be reviewed ?

Thanks a lot

Milly

P.S. Never trust a lawyer 

As far as I know it is your responsibility to complete ds-260. Lawyer can just advise you when to fill that but I am sure you get some kind of notification from embassy when its time to fill ds-260.

Good luck

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
On 9/1/2017 at 10:30 AM, Michael2017 said:

Corz others got IL by calling NVC. You should do the same.

On 9/1/2017 at 10:44 AM, Michael2017 said:

Hi Anna,

you should join a FB group and you know the movement always 2 weeks in advance. People got the Invitation Letters (IL) already, so the Visa Bulletin is clear.

Join those groups and watch the movements every months from 28th-31st.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1897854847105545/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1395950043749470/

I did not get No2 yet, but almost no one did for October, they are working on September. It seems that VB will be slowing down due to 20% more applications in 2016... Outlook is not good.

Good luck to everyone!

Those IL has nothing to do with the movement, please guys when you don't know something don't talk about it.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hi, my PD is December 16, but I have one question, what does the date on the bulletins means? for example right now I think is October 15, that date means the people on that date are ready to move to US or for an interview ? 

10 minutes ago, MessiFcb10 said:

Hi, my PD is December 16, but I have one question, what does the date on the bulletins means? for example right now I think is October 15, that date means the people on that date are ready to move to US or for an interview ? 

new VB is out, it is October 22, 2015 now. that is in VB A, the VB B is to process approved petitions for NVC or for people to apply for AOS when USCIS permits to do so (usually the case for first few months in every Fiscal Year). 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Just now, piff said:

new VB is out, it is October 22, 2015 now. that is in VB A, the VB B is to process approved petitions for NVC or for people to apply for AOS when USCIS permits to do so (usually the case for first few months in every Fiscal Year). 

Should we expect approvals soon ?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hello everybody. Do you think is there any possibility that the Adjustment of Status it will be able soon for F2A fillers? My PD is march 24 2016 and the second chart already covered my PD, but, for filling the AOS we must use the final action dates in chart A 😩. It's been this way for too long, now it moves a lot of months but I still can't do the adjustment of status 

13 minutes ago, Mariale256 said:

Hello everybody. Do you think is there any possibility that the Adjustment of Status it will be able soon for F2A fillers? My PD is march 24 2016 and the second chart already covered my PD, but, for filling the AOS we must use the final action dates in chart A 😩. It's been this way for too long, now it moves a lot of months but I still can't do the adjustment of status 

I am sure they will allow it for October, I've taken advantage of it last October :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.