1,910 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 minute ago, MessiFcb10 said:

that one works, thanks, is the first time I see this website.. 

It  keeps track of the processing dates for each case category. But the F2A is missing in california service center and we are hoping it's just a mistake  

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

USCIS decided to use Chart B of the Visa Bulletin for Adjustment of Status. They say, this is due to less applicants being known than visa being available for the fiscal year. While there are about 20 to 25% more visa applications in this fiscal year, as shown on USCIS website, they now say there are more visas available. I am confused how this matches each other...

Filed: Timeline
On 9/12/2017 at 6:03 PM, AnnaMBoros said:

Hi and congrats! It's a great feeling to be able to proceed forward in the filing process. You will get WL after October 1st as currently, from the NVC point of view, we are still on the September Bulletin. If I were you, I would start intensively preparing the correct required paperwork, so once you are able to file it, you will be better prepared. My paperwork was just approved without RFD (requets for evidence), so feel free to ask any questions. 

Hi, so your case is completed @ nvc?

Did you receive an email or a snail-mail or both forms of notification regarding the case complete?

TIA!

Edited by Fsearch

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Slovakia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Fsearch said:

Hi, so your case is completed @ nvc?

Did you receive an email or a snail-mail or both forms of notification regarding the case complete?

TIA!

Yes, our case is now completed at NVC. I was surprised - but only my husband in Hungary received an official e-mail. E-mail communication before was always e-mailed to my e-mail address.

Edited by AnnaMBoros

5 hours ago, AnnaMBoros said:

Yes, our case is now completed at NVC. I was surprised - but only my husband in Hungary received an official e-mail. E-mail communication before was always e-mailed to my e-mail address.

When you log into the CEAC website, does it look like like the image shown? Changed from "PAID" to "N/A"...this was the old screenshot example...the new page only shows a little difference (w/o the civil document section)

case complete screenshot.png

Edited by Fsearch

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Fsearch said:

That is a sign of case completed w/o checklist...mine still saying "PAID" as of this moment

TIA for your help!

No, mine says the following:

CHOICE OF AGENT (DS261)

NAME                                                                           COMPLETED

APPLICANT INFORMATION                            STATUS                                              IV FEE                            IV APPLICATION

NAME                                                                PRINCIPAL APPLICANT                    PAID                                COMPLETED 

3 hours ago, AnnaMBoros said:

No, mine says the following:

CHOICE OF AGENT (DS261)

NAME                                                                           COMPLETED

APPLICANT INFORMATION                            STATUS                                              IV FEE                            IV APPLICATION

NAME                                                                PRINCIPAL APPLICANT                    PAID                                COMPLETED 

Thanks for your response! So there isn't any "N/A" on the page at all? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Fsearch said:

Thanks for your response! So there isn't any "N/A" on the page at all? 

That is correct. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:46 AM, AnnaMBoros said:

Hi, Anna how many weeks did NVC take for completed your case

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Alexandra81 said:

Hi Alexandra;

I sent it out on July 17th and the e-mail was received 2 months later, on September 17th.

5 minutes ago, Alexandra81 said:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline
1 hour ago, AnnaMBoros said:

Hi Alexandra;

I sent it out on July 17th and the e-mail was received 2 months later, on September 17th.

Hello Anna! When do you think your husband will be called for interview. Or there are still some procedures after this before setting the interview date.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, KemiD said:

Hello Anna! When do you think your husband will be called for interview. Or there are still some procedures after this before setting the interview date.

Hi;

His PD is April 4th, so we hope for March/April 2017 interview. If the Visa Bulletin moves 1 month at a time, I think that is a realistic expectation. Trust me, each month is a struggle though. After you are approved at NVC, you are just waiting for your interview letter, that will arrive approx. 1 month before the interview, so you will have time to schedule your medical. So besides the medical, there is nothing else that you have to do.

Edited by AnnaMBoros

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AnnaMBoros said:

Hi;

His PD is April 4th, so we hope for March/April 2017 interview. If the Visa Bulletin moves 1 month at a time, I think that is a realistic expectation. Trust me, each month is a struggle though. After you are approved at NVC, you are just waiting for your interview letter, that will arrive approx. 1 month before the interview, so you will have time to schedule your medical. So besides the medical, there is nothing else that you have to do.

Thank you.

April 2018 is that right? Well there is still a long way as far as my case is concerned. My PD is 18th April.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, KemiD said:

Thank you.

April 2018 is that right? Well there is still a long way as far as my case is concerned. My PD is 18th April.

Oh wow, your PD is almost same like mine. Was your case already approved by NVC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.