1,910 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Michael2017 said:

Yes, Chart B of Visa Bulletin must match your Priority Date. You had an expedited process of your I-130, for some reason but now we must wait for Chart B to move. We will know more in next Visa Bulletin. You can start checking which documents are needed and get them ready where possible in the mean time. 

So by any way am i in a better position than others? Are there people who didnt even got the i 797?...even if they didnt get it they have to wait for the pd to get current anyways

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, Hamza86 said:

So by any way am i in a better position than others? Are there people who didnt even got the i 797?...even if they didnt get it they have to wait for the pd to get current anyways

You are in better position than everyone else as your case is far processed, but you will not get the visa faster. The visa is given based on Priority date only.

So Everyone with PD October will get it before you and you must wait.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Michael2017 said:

You are in better position than everyone else as your case is far processed, but you will not get the visa faster. The visa is given based on Priority date only.

So Everyone with PD October will get it before you and you must wait.

But at the moment april is the month in visa bulletin how come october pd is in progress?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hamza86 said:

But at the moment april is the month in visa bulletin how come october pd is in progress?

I dont understand your question. There is Cart A and Chart B. A is for the interview, B is for NVC stage. Both are not current for October or November 2016, so we must wait.

Filed: Timeline
11 hours ago, shabs ali said:

Idk where you looking at and what's your filing status, ours is i130 petition permanent resident filing for spouse and on the website it's says they are processing august 2016 cases but actually started September cases as well. My wife she already has an b1/b2 visa for 10 years and I was very scared to call her here for visit as she has break from university so finally she's here and 'll be going back after a month.

Are you talking about movement in I-130 approvals? Or when you are going to be able to submit the rest of the documents. Our I-130 is approved and just waiting for the bulletin to move so we can submit the rest of the paperwork for AOS under "Dates for filling"

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I dont believe anything that HAMZA86 is saying. If its true what he says pls attach a screenshoot with de information.

It sounds crazy that someone with such pd was approved and send to nvc.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jose Michelena said:

I dont believe anything that HAMZA86 is saying. If its true what he says pls attach a screenshoot with de information.

Why would i lie...i can update the document picture but it has my private info how shud i remove that

Timeline
1 minute ago, Hamza86 said:

Why would i lie...i can update the document picture but it has my private info how shud i remove that

make a photo with your phone, upload on your Computer and opeen with paint or download other photo editing software and remove your data please 

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jose Michelena said:

doesnt really matter guys. this kind of things happen and depends on which officer has how many applications. 

4 hours ago, mello0o0 said:

Are you talking about movement in I-130 approvals? Or when you are going to be able to submit the rest of the documents. Our I-130 is approved and just waiting for the bulletin to move so we can submit the rest of the paperwork for AOS under "Dates for filling"

When did your petition got approved and did you receive nvc case number yet? Yes I was talking about the petition and I think i have almost a year to get my pd current.

Filed: Timeline
4 hours ago, shabs ali said:

When did your petition got approved and did you receive nvc case number yet? Yes I was talking about the petition and I think i have almost a year to get my pd current.

PD August 2016, I-130 got approved in January 2017, I do have nvc case number, but I won't be doing what most people are since both me and my husband are in the country. It will be AOS, so I believe the nvc has to transfer the case back to usics once a visa is available. It super complicate and it sucks that not a lot of people are doing it while inside the US.

2 hours ago, mello0o0 said:

PD August 2016, I-130 got approved in January 2017, I do have nvc case number, but I won't be doing what most people are since both me and my husband are in the country. It will be AOS, so I believe the nvc has to transfer the case back to usics once a visa is available. It super complicate and it sucks that not a lot of people are doing it while inside the US.

Well I would have not let my wife go back to her country instead would have filed for adjustment of status but she wants to complete her final semester

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.