2,670 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, javidango said:

Nothing yet :( !!!

5 minutes ago, Serik said:

Received the NOA1 text and email today

Hi Serik, congrats on your NOA1. When did you sent your packet? We send ours Dec 22, awaiting our NOA1.  Thanks. ?

Edited by AlohaDestiny
Typo

Filed: Country: Armenia
Timeline
Just now, AlohaDestiny said:

Hi Serik, congrats on your NOA1. When did you sent your packet? We sent ours Dec 22. Thanks. ?

Thank you :) I sent mine on 12/19 and it was received on 12/21. You will sure receive your soon. Keep us posted

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I have one worry though, in fear that Postal gets delayed in sending it, we enclosed the new fee of $535 eventhough it was sent on the 22nd of December. Do you think guys if we are going to have a problem with it?

Timeline
15 minutes ago, jeneebeeme said:

I have one worry though, in fear that Postal gets delayed in sending it, we enclosed the new fee of $535 eventhough it was sent on the 22nd of December. Do you think guys if we are going to have a problem with it?

Hey there. Dec 22 filer here via USPS to TX lockbox. Ours was received on the 28th dec at 4am. As per our caseworker, so long that the packet was postmarked BEFORE Dec 23 the amount MUST BE the old $340 regardless when it will be received. They base it on the date mailed.  I've heard USCIS is kinda strict on anything you enclose with your I-129F.  There's also this one filer (sorry I forgot which forum was that) wherein he mistakenly enclosed $341 and his packet was returned back to him due to the excess $1. Hope this won't happen to yours. Update us. :) 

You may also want to call and clarify this matter with the USCIS hotline for your peace of mind. :) Or, call your bank if your check has been encashed or what. ? 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, AlohaDestiny said:

Hey there. Dec 22 filer here via USPS to TX lockbox. Ours was received on the 28th dec at 4am. As per our caseworker, so long that the packet was postmarked BEFORE Dec 23 the amount MUST BE the old $340 regardless when it will be received. They base it on the date mailed.  I've heard USCIS is kinda strict on anything you enclose with your I-129F.  There's also this one filer (sorry I forgot which forum was that) wherein he mistakenly enclosed $341 and his packet was returned back to him due to the excess $1. Hope this won't happen to yours. Update us. :) 

You may also want to call and clarify this matter with the USCIS hotline for your peace of mind. :) Or, call your bank if your check has been encashed or what. ? 

thanks dear, prior to that my Fiance' called the hotline to verify, he was told to enclosed the new fee instead of the old ones but now as I read thru this forum its the other way around. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that they would proceed. I don't mind having paid an extra bucks. we just wanna start the process soon.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

My NOA1 was received today as well in the mail. Here are my dates for those waiting to understand the timeframe involved:

Dec 16th - Sent I-129f

Dec 19th - I-129f received by Texas Lockbox (signed according to fedex)

Dec 27th - Check Cashed (8 days wait)

Dec 28th - Email Notification (9 days wait)

Jan 3rd - NOA1 Received in Mail (16 days wait)

April 22, 2020 - I-751 sent

April 23, 2020 - I-751 received at Lockbox 

April 29, 2020 - Check cashed
??? - didn’t receive text or email confirmation. Ugh!

Timeline
2 hours ago, jeneebeeme said:

Our I-129f were received on 23rd...I hope they process continuously according on the date they received it...

Unfortunately they do not.

It is totally random.

We have people from August and September who have not had their cases touched.

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

This month should clear out a lot of cases though.

Jim

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Timeline

I sent my I-129f on December 19th and it was received by the Texas Lockbox on December 21st. I sent a money order so no way of checking status of that being cashed. I haven't received NOA1 yet but according to a couple of other folks who sent their I-129f on the same day I expect a notification today. Will update once received.

Filed: Timeline

From looking and following K1 Timelines, here is what I've come up with:

• None past Dec 21 received an NOA1 after Jan 3.
  • 3 filers sent Dec 21 received NOA1 Jan 3
  • 2 filers sent Dec 20 received NOA1 Jan 3
  • 4 filers sent Dec 19 received NOA1 Jan 3
  • couple lucky ones that sent Dec 19 received NOA1 in December.

So basically, keep patient, get lucky and hope.  Also try to keep your timelines updated so that others can track progress and see where they stand.

Thanks.

Edited by SDSUPinoy
Added more info

Timeline

Since we are worrying about sending the new fee a day earlier, we called USCIS hotline to verify. They said it is a correct fee of $535 eventhough it was sent on the 12/22. For receiving NOA1 might take maximum 30days for you to get one if you are not that lucky. This process really would need tons of patience :-( 

Timeline
8 hours ago, TerrenceR said:

I sent my I-129f on December 19th and it was received by the Texas Lockbox on December 21st. I sent a money order so no way of checking status of that being cashed. I haven't received NOA1 yet but according to a couple of other folks who sent their I-129f on the same day I expect a notification today. Will update once received.

I don't know how to edit but I just double checked and my documents were received on the 22nd of December, not the 21st. Just want to keep data here accurate.

EDIT: I know how to edit :)

Edited by TerrenceR

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.