2,670 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, minemar said:

Yes I'm estimating to get NOA2 by the end of this month too or maybe during the first days of April. Also, do you know how it works for Mexico? Do we receive a letter by consulate? Idk if they send it to petitioner and benefitiary, cause Mexico mail system usually takes ages to deliver something.

Dont really know. I think we get everything cause we are petitioning and they just ask after the interview, if we want the visa mailed (to mexican address) or picked up. Which I agree with you ....snailmail in mexico. I

♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥

K1 VISA -129F      

12/22/16 (MAILED I-129F  -   6/16/17- INTERVIEW -APPROVED!!

6/27/17- VISA IN HAND & POE

:wub:~~~~~~~~♥GOT MARRIED 07/29/2017♥~~~~~~~~:wub:

AOS

9/28/17 SENT  - 11/13/17 NOTICE OF REJECTION:(

NEW AOS

5/15/18 SENT AOS PACKET

5/18/18 PACKET ARRIVED (DAY 1)  

5/23/18 NOA FOR AOS & RECEIVED TEXT/E-MAIL FOR AOS, AP, EAD :thumbs:

5/25/18 MONEY ORDER CASHED

5/29/18 NOA LETTERS RECEIVED (AOS, AP, EAD)

6/8/18 BIO APPT LETTER RECEIVED (BIO APPT. 6/19)

6/11/18 BIO DONE (WENT IN EARLY ) :dance:

6/12/18 FINGERPRINTS RECEIVED AS PER PHONE CALL TO USCIS

9/28/18 RFE FOR AOS STATUS CHANGE - EAD/AP SAME STATUS (DAY 136):cry:

10/9/18 RECEIVED RFE LETTER 

10/19/18 SENT RFE RESPONSE :ot2:

10/23/18 USCIS UPDATE RECEIVED RFE RESPONSE (DAY 1)

11/6/18 Requested an Inquiry for I-131  (DAY 174) (DAY 16)

11/8/18 Requested an inquiry for I-765 (DAY 174) (DAY 16)

11/16/18 EAD/AP CASE APPROVED :dance:

11/19/18 APPROVAL LETTER RECEIVED

11/26/18 EAD/AP CARD RECEIVED

11/27/18 USCIS UPDATE "CASE IS READY TO BE SCHEDULED FOR AN INTERVIEW"

12/4/18 USCIS UPDATE "INTERVIEW WAS SCHEDULED" 

01/10/19 AOS APPOINTMENT! :joy::dance:  APPROVED!!

01/13/19 AOS "APPROVED" Update Text received 

♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
34 minutes ago, BeccaM said:

RFE. Great. I'm glad they touched our case but am kind of scared they will deny us. :(

Doubt they'll deny you, just provide whatever the RFE requests.  I would encourage you to send it back via fed ex so you have a record

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Chair_force1 said:

Doubt they'll deny you, just provide whatever the RFE requests.  I would encourage you to send it back via fed ex so you have a record

Thanks. I just can't help being paranoid because we always havr the worst luck. Hopefully it's just a unchecked box or something.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, BeccaM said:

Thanks. I just can't help being paranoid because we always havr the worst luck. Hopefully it's just a unchecked box or something.

I know for sure I didn't check a box about whether my fiancée had been to the US or not.  I passed right by this question and didn't catch it until weeks after I sent it.  Still waiting for approval or RFE ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
9 hours ago, CM & VY said:

APROVED! 

Got our approve today guys. NOA1 Received day Dec-8-2016

Thank Geo for daily data. 

Big congrats! :):):) I've tried so hard not to watch the dates, but approvals are happening now for people just a few weeks ahead of us (NOA1=1/2/17) and it's getting so hard not to let the anticipation make me anxious!

==================================

08/19/16 - Love at first sight under the full moon in Barcelona (L)

08/27/16 - Future Mrs. (Petitioner) returned home alone :( 

09/15/16 - Future Mr. arrives in Maine for 7 week visit (L)

10/23/16 - Engaged! (L)

10/23/16 - Future Mr. returned home alone:( 

12/19/16 - I-129f sent Priority Express to courier address in Lewisville TX (Day 1!)

12/21/16 - postal tracking delivery confirmation at Lewisville address (Day 2)

12/21/16 - package accepted (according to USCIS) (Day 2)

12/28/16 - check cashed (Day 9)

12/29/16 - check cleared (Day 10)

01/02/17 - NOA1 notice date! (L) (Day 14)

01/03/17 - NOA1 (text/email) (Day 15)

01/06/17 - Expedience requested via phone (Day 18)

01/06/17 - RFE via email for expedience request (Day 18)

01/07/17 - received NOA1 (hardcopy) dated 1/2/17 (Day 19)

01/09/17 - Faxed evidence of criteria for expedience, 15 pages (Day 21)

01/17/17 - Touch (email) (Day 29)

01/19/17 - Touch (phone) (Day 31)

01/19/17 - Callback from USCIS & email to csc-ncsc-followup@dhs.gov (Day 31)

01/24/17 - USCIS email - Expedite denied: "evidence not provided;" responded that it was provided on 1/9 (Day 36)

01/25/17 - USCIS email - Expedite denied: "evidence not sufficient;" they never actually confirmed receipt of evidence (Day 37) 

03/06/17 - Together in Barcelona (L)visiting family for 10 days

xx/xx/xx - NOA2

==================================

"The most fulfilling human projects appeared inseparable from a degree of torment, the sources of our greatest joys lying awkwardly close to those of our greatest pains…" -Alain de Botton

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, ali1632 said:

Big congrats! :):):) I've tried so hard not to watch the dates, but approvals are happening now for people just a few weeks ahead of us (NOA1=1/2/17) and it's getting so hard not to let the anticipation make me anxious!

In the same boat as you, having received NOA-1 on 1/2/17. Watching the CSC output daily to see how close we are getting. I did a calculation based on the 50 most recent NOA-2 recipients, and the average time from NOA-1 to NOA-2 is right around 85 days. That puts me and fiancee (Philippines) around the end of March to April 2nd, which is predicted for us anyway.

The wait is such a KILLER!! Seems like NOA-1 was soooo long ago.....

Edited by Bob_B
Missed data

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone...I see lots of references to thanking Geo for the daily updates. Can anyone tell me where to locate the update?  This wait is driving me mad! we filed on the 9th of Dec, got NOA1 on the 14th, and haven't heard a word since...we are starting to get really nervous, I have bought a house, hers is up for sale, and our wedding is planned for the 9th of July, based on the time lines we were seeing when we filed....we really don't want to have to push the dates, but obviously will have to if we don't get processed in time. Just frustrating waiting on information!

And congratulations on the approval!! That's awesome, you must be so excited!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ok i know this has been answered before but I've seen a few asking it over a few of The forums and I've never seen a definitive answer.

i-129f

posted December 9th 2016

uscis received December 13th (app/website says that too)

Noa1 recipet letter states recieved 13/12/16 and the notice date states December 17th 2016

which date am I watching as I know with both dates I'm in around 80-85 day wait mark and they are on the 1st week of December. But I'm confused as the noa1 was a Saturday so that throws me off slightly. But think we could approved by end of next week maybe into following :)

sorry to ask this question again hopefully someone can give me some guidance 

Edited by carloolive

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
6 minutes ago, carloolive said:

Ok i know this has been answered before but I've seen a few asking it over a few of The forums and I've never seen a definitive answer.

i-129f

posted December 9th 2016

uscis received December 13th (app/website says that too)

Noa1 recipet letter states recieved 13/12/16 and the notice date states December 17th 2016

which date am I watching as I know with both dates I'm in around 80-85 day wait mark and they are on the 1st week of December. But I'm confused as the noa1 was a Saturday so that throws me off slightly. But think we could approved by end of next week maybe into following :)

sorry to ask this question again hopefully someone can give me some guidance 

USCIS bases it on received date. So your time will be coming soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
13 minutes ago, M3chwarrior said:

Hey everyone...I see lots of references to thanking Geo for the daily updates. Can anyone tell me where to locate the update?  This wait is driving me mad! we filed on the 9th of Dec, got NOA1 on the 14th, and haven't heard a word since...we are starting to get really nervous, I have bought a house, hers is up for sale, and our wedding is planned for the 9th of July, based on the time lines we were seeing when we filed....we really don't want to have to push the dates, but obviously will have to if we don't get processed in time. Just frustrating waiting on information!

And congratulations on the approval!! That's awesome, you must be so excited!!

Follow the November 2016 filers threads and you will see Geo's report nightly ( Monday-Friday ) at about 2230 EST

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.