2,670 posts in this topic

Hey all,

So visajourney's tracker (here:http://www.visajourney.com/content/times/ ) says that I-129f's submitted as of December 12 are being processed out of the CSC, and ours was received on December 6th and we received the NOA1 on December 9th -- so I called USICS today and they told me NOA1s as of September 16th were being processed! And sure enough, their website (https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do) says this.

Which do I believe? We were so hopeful that we were going to be receiving an NOA2 soon, and now we are absolutely devastated....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Kevin&Kanyanat said:

I'm December 5th filer so hopefully soon someday the packet will be processed and an approval with be forthwith. Patience patience patience 

your a day ahead of us. Wishing for speedy reply to NO1. I think its just a matter of a week or so!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
10 minutes ago, UCLA_Student said:

Hey all,

So visajourney's tracker (here:http://www.visajourney.com/content/times/ ) says that I-129f's submitted as of December 12 are being processed out of the CSC, and ours was received on December 6th and we received the NOA1 on December 9th -- so I called USICS today and they told me NOA1s as of September 16th were being processed! And sure enough, their website (https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do) says this.

Which do I believe? We were so hopeful that we were going to be receiving an NOA2 soon, and now we are absolutely devastated....

VisaJourney's tracker is generated by information that forum members here input, so that estimate is not very accurate due to member typos, mixing up dates, ect. The USICS processing times are within a 5 month time frame, but according to the November filers thread, a majority of the October filers and a good number of November filers have started to receive NOA2. I think they will start working on the December cases in about mid March. :)

Edited by RJandHamid

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
52 minutes ago, UCLA_Student said:

Hey all,

The only thing you should be looking at is Geo's report nightly in the November thread. Right now they are working on the bulk of Mid-November cases. So the hope is that the begin to touch December cases in March at some point.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
7 hours ago, Kevin&Kanyanat said:

I'm December 5th filer so hopefully soon someday the packet will be processed and an approval with be forthwith. Patience patience patience 

were right behind you... Dec 22 filer Receipt Jan 6th Waiting for NOA1 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, NAT2016 said:

According to Nov. filers timeline, people who got NOA1 around 11/15 got their NOA2 around 2/10, so it looks like will take at least 6 weeks to get NOA2. 

Not 6... 12 weeks :) approx 2.5 to 3 months.... december n jan filers may even take a week or 2 longer cos there were a lot of applications in nov n dec. 

09 Dec 2016 - i-129F Package Sent
12 Dec 2016 - Case Received
17 Dec 2016 - NOA - 1

20 Mar 2017 - NOA - 2 Approved! 

06 Apr 2017 - NVC Receive and Case Number # 

11 Apr 2017 - Case In Transit

13 Apr 2017 - Case 'Ready'

20 Apr 2017 - Medical Checkup Done

03 May 2017 - Visa Interview - Approved

17 May 2017 - Visa Ready for Pickup! 

12 June 2017 - Port of Entry

*************** AOS **************

02 Aug 2017 -  Case Received for I-485, AP and EAD

08 Aug 2017 - NOA-1

28 Aug 2017 - Biometrics Appointment

01 Nov 2017 - EAD 'New card is being produced'

03 Nov 2017 - Card is mailed

08 Nov 2017 - Combo Card received

16 July 2018 - Filed for EAD/AP Renewal

26 Feb 2019 - Interview 

7 Dec 2020 - i-751 Filed

12 hours ago, RJandHamid said:

VisaJourney's tracker is generated by information that forum members here input, so that estimate is not very accurate due to member typos, mixing up dates, ect. The USICS processing times are within a 5 month time frame, but according to the November filers thread, a majority of the October filers and a good number of November filers have started to receive NOA2. I think they will start working on the December cases in about mid March. :)

There have actually been four december 1st approvals today, so December has started. Majority is still mid to later November with a couple later Octobers. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, Selma and Nermin said:

There have actually been four december 1st approvals today, so December has started. Majority is still mid to later November with a couple later Octobers. :)

Just saw that as well. Great news!! :D

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
17 hours ago, Ray&Ash said:

Not 6... 12 weeks :) approx 2.5 to 3 months.... december n jan filers may even take a week or 2 longer cos there were a lot of applications in nov n dec. 

Thanks for the correction. I guess counting fingers wouldn't always give you an accurate answer:D.  December 23 was the date of fee increasing, so many applications went in around that date, plus Christmas, new year those long weekends and CIS officers personal use or lose year end leave/vacation... Well, let's still be positive and patient.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
2 hours ago, NAT2016 said:

Thanks for the correction. I guess counting fingers wouldn't always give you an accurate answer:D.  December 23 was the date of fee increasing, so many applications went in around that date, plus Christmas, new year those long weekends and CIS officers personal use or lose year end leave/vacation... Well, let's still be positive and patient.

Patient?  What is that......  Come on already...... hahahahahahaha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Serik said:

9 cases from December 5th were touched today!!! Yay... congrats to the ones who got approved :jest: 

yes wow. Almost there .were from December 6th filer. I'm so nervous now. 

I'm the beneficiary, I stayed in US for 8months ,

September 9, 2015, one week before expiration of I-94 (September 21,2015)

I filed for I-539 application for extension,

November 14, 2015, I left US on my 8month stay with pending  I-539 extension. 

I checked , the case was approved around January 2016. 

I wish we encounter no problem and it's not breaking any immigration laws. 

We included in the packet , my NOA1 for I-539, US entry passport stamp, I-94 record. ???

Timeline
5 hours ago, Serik said:

9 cases from December 5th were touched today!!! Yay... congrats to the ones who got approved :jest: 

4 hours ago, august2015 said:

We included in the packet , my NOA1 for I-539, US entry passport stamp, I-94 record. ???

We have the same date. Very exciting. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Serik said:

4 hours ago, august2015 said:

We have the same date. Very exciting. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.