2,670 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Ashley Scott said:

Just checking in.  Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and hopefully this is the last Valentine's we all have to spend apart from our loves!  It looks like there was some good movement in the November filers.  Hopefully they can clear them out in the next few weeks and start working into December!  Hope everyone is hanging in there!

As a January filer, I'm really looking forward to you December guys getting some movement behind your applications! If my maths is correct (based on November movement), it's looking hopeful for December to be started in March. Fingers crossed for a big increase in speed, of course. Good luck to all of you, and here's to Valentine's Day 2018 with our loves.

01/18/17 - I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

01/25/17 - NOA1

05/05/17 - NOA2 (100 days from NOA1)

05/19/17 - NVC received and case number assigned

05/26/17 - Case left NVC, status 'In Transit'

05/30/17 - Medical

05/31/17 - Consulate received 

07/13/17 - Interview, APPROVED!

07/21/17 - Visa in hand

07/22/17 - POE Newark, successful

08/02/17 - Married

08/23/17 - AOS filed (incl. EAD and AP)

08/31/17 - NOA1 date on AOS packet

09/21/17 - Biometrics appt

10/16/17 - Online tracker says 'Ready for Interview'

11/09/17 - EAD and AP approved

11/16/17 - EAD/AP combo card arrived

12/19/17 - Green card interview

12/22/17 - RFE received (medical had been lost)

01/23/18 - Green card in production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Happy Valentine's was great for you all regardless of time difference. We had a pizza FaceTime and made plans for 2018s Valentine's Day!!

be patient and remain positive this wait will be more than worth in the end!! 

That being said im positive march will be the month for the vast majority of us and looking at approvals it's averaging out at about 82 days. Unfortunately some people have waited/still waiting over that but then others have been approved in less.

if you think positive and put it out there then that's what you get back in return.

meanwhile I'll see most of you in the November forum "daily report is like a news fix lol"

Filed: Country: Armenia
Timeline
37 minutes ago, carloolive said:

Happy Valentine's was great for you all regardless of time difference. We had a pizza FaceTime and made plans for 2018s Valentine's Day!!

That being said im positive march will be the month for the vast majority of us and looking at approvals it's averaging out at about 82 days. Unfortunately some people have waited/still waiting over that but then others have been approved in less.

if you think positive and put it out there then that's what you get back in return.

meanwhile I'll see most of you in the November forum "daily report is like a news fix lol"

Agreed! We gotta stay positive and hope for the best! Positive vibes to all of December filers :jest: Can't wait to see some movement in this thread with a lot of many NOA2 approvals (L)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Yesterday seems to be a holiday in CSC. Geo's scans returned no results. Let's see what today brings for us all :)  

09 Dec 2016 - i-129F Package Sent
12 Dec 2016 - Case Received
17 Dec 2016 - NOA - 1

20 Mar 2017 - NOA - 2 Approved! 

06 Apr 2017 - NVC Receive and Case Number # 

11 Apr 2017 - Case In Transit

13 Apr 2017 - Case 'Ready'

20 Apr 2017 - Medical Checkup Done

03 May 2017 - Visa Interview - Approved

17 May 2017 - Visa Ready for Pickup! 

12 June 2017 - Port of Entry

*************** AOS **************

02 Aug 2017 -  Case Received for I-485, AP and EAD

08 Aug 2017 - NOA-1

28 Aug 2017 - Biometrics Appointment

01 Nov 2017 - EAD 'New card is being produced'

03 Nov 2017 - Card is mailed

08 Nov 2017 - Combo Card received

16 July 2018 - Filed for EAD/AP Renewal

26 Feb 2019 - Interview 

7 Dec 2020 - i-751 Filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Ray&Ash said:

Yesterday seems to be a holiday in CSC. Geo's scans returned no results. Let's see what today brings for us all :)  

check the new November Post, Geo posted the results today. Maybe, they had some IT issues yesterday.  USCIS touched 195 cases on 2/14.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
11 hours ago, carloolive said:

FaceTime dates are the best. :)  They definitely keep us going.  My favorite is syncing up and watching movies together while on FaceTime.  Gives you that little piece of connection even from 4000 miles away.  Next Valentine's Day we will definitely be going all out.  We all have a lot to make up for!  Haha. 

Still keeping close tabs on the November filers thread.  It is exciting to see the movement in there.  I cant wait to see the first December filer post that they got their NOA2!  I am keeping my eyes open for it!

:wub:"Waiting is a sign of true love and patience.  Anyone can say "I love you", but not everyone can wait and prove it's true" :wub:

12/21/16 - I-129f packet sent to Texas

12/23/16 - I-129f packet received

1/5/17- NOA1 receipt date

1/10/17 - NOA1 Hardcopy received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Ashley Scott said:

FaceTime dates are the best. :)  They definitely keep us going.  My favorite is syncing up and watching movies together while on FaceTime.  Gives you that little piece of connection even from 4000 miles away.  Next Valentine's Day we will definitely be going all out.  We all have a lot to make up for!  Haha. 

Still keeping close tabs on the November filers thread.  It is exciting to see the movement in there.  I cant wait to see the first December filer post that they got their NOA2!  I am keeping my eyes open for it!

Feels like it is right around the corner now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
12 hours ago, Ashley Scott said:

Yeah exactly we normally just position our phones and have 1 of us stream the movie or tv show. But right it's the little things that make the miles feel like they have evaporated. We also kill

a lot of zombies on old school ps3 lol! 

Yeah missed 1 Valentine's Day and I'll miss her birthday it's next Friday :( but the positive in it is that this will be the only one I miss in our life together ❤️ And just maybe we might get an approval (count all my lucky stars as we will be officially on day 70)  or at least have uscis starting to look at December. 

Yeah im watching November like a hawk. Did you join on the part 2 group?? 1st got closed from admins for to many posts lmao!! 

Edited by carloolive

Timeline

Awesome news! I jus got a VJ update that a Dec 17th NOA1 got approved!!!!! It took 62 days fr them so i dnt think it ws an expedite. May b they r jus plain lucky! But sounds super that dex isnt far :D

17 Dec 2016 - NOA - 1

08 Aug 2017 - NOA-1

26 Feb 2019 - Interview 

7 Dec 2020 - i-751 Filed

Filed: Country: Armenia
Timeline

I still don't understand in what order USCIS works their cases :) but it will be so nice to see them working December cases haha let all of us be lucky just like that person whose case got approved today!  :jest:

Timeline
10 hours ago, carloolive said:

Yeah exactly we normally just position our phones and have 1 of us stream the movie or tv show. But right it's the little things that make the miles feel like they have evaporated. We also kill

a lot of zombies on old school ps3 lol! 

Yeah missed 1 Valentine's Day and I'll miss her birthday it's next Friday :( but the positive in it is that this will be the only one I miss in our life together ❤️ And just maybe we might get an approval (count all my lucky stars as we will be officially on day 70)  or at least have uscis starting to look at December. 

Yeah im watching November like a hawk. Did you join on the part 2 group?? 1st got closed from admins for to many posts lmao!! 

It's really hard missing special events/holidays.  We were lucky to get to spend Christmas and the New Year together but we too will be missing another birthday (his is beginning of April).  We are really hoping that we will get our NOA2 as a birthday gift this year! haha. 

I am following the new November thread.  It is a lot of positive right now which helps make the wait a little better.  It is exciting to see all of the November filers getting approvals!  What is your NOA1 date?  I can't wait to see some approvals from December.  Looks like we are starting to get close!  (We are a late December filer but our receipt date is Jan 5 so we still have a little while to go :()

:wub:"Waiting is a sign of true love and patience.  Anyone can say "I love you", but not everyone can wait and prove it's true" :wub:

Timeline
10 hours ago, Ray&Ash said:

Awesome news! I jus got a VJ update that a Dec 17th NOA1 got approved!!!!! It took 62 days fr them so i dnt think it ws an expedite. May b they r jus plain lucky! But sounds super that dex isnt far :D

Unfortunately it looks like the December approval was in error :( But it does look like a lot of late November approvals are coming through so that is definitely a positive! 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Ashley Scott said:

It's really hard missing special events/holidays.  We were lucky to get to spend Christmas and the New Year together but we too will be missing another birthday (his is beginning of April).  We are really hoping that we will get our NOA2 as a birthday gift this year! haha. 

I am following the new November thread.  It is a lot of positive right now which helps make the wait a little better.  It is exciting to see all of the November filers getting approvals!  What is your NOA1 date?  I can't wait to see some approvals from December.  Looks like we are starting to get close!  (We are a late December filer but our receipt date is Jan 5 so we still have a little while to go :()

Awww hang in there :) im a dec filer, noa1 17 Dec. We missed christmas, New year, and valentines day too :( My fiance's birthday is in May. I really pray we are together or atleast almost there by that time ??

Sending positive vibes out there to all... and may these reach uscis and they start speeding up approvals :)

17 Dec 2016 - NOA - 1

08 Aug 2017 - NOA-1

26 Feb 2019 - Interview 

7 Dec 2020 - i-751 Filed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Looks like things are moving along at a good pace in the November thread. I think we might start to see some movement here within the next few weeks! :D

I'm going shopping for my wedding dress tomorrow, and I'm really nervous! I don't have a lot of wedding experience (only been to 2 weddings in my whole life), so the stress is really starting to hit me. At least it is distracting me from the NOA2 wait for now!

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.