97 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I did told her, her case lack of evidence there must be some weakness in case

I not mean that way, but there something she kept said why they denied FB...We all read her posting and understand most likely

I-129F sent August 6th 2016

NOA1 Received August 8th 2016

Approved October 11th 2016

Hard Copy NOA2 Received October 17th 2016

NVC Received October 25th 2016

NVC Case Assign October 26th 2016

Left NVC October 31st

Paid Visa Fees November 1st 2016

Embassy Received November 4th 2016

Packet 3 Received November 11th 2016

Medical December 12th 2016

Interview December 21st 2016

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Hopes being together by Christmas :):)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It has nothing to do with the visit at all. It was all because she couldn't see anything on my page. He told her names and she said no because she couldn't see them. But it never dawned on her that my page was locked from outsiders?

Again I repeat we didn't get denied for lack of evidence or face time she didn't like that she couldn't find who our mutual friends were that's here in Nevada.

IF USCIS wants, they can get into any Facebook account.

Formally Known as Paris Heart   A long, long time ago       france paris GIF

N-400  APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP:    Interview will be Houston Tx office.

Mailed:  11/13/2023

Delivered to USCIS Lock Box:  11/15/2023

Credit Card payment processed:  11-16-2023

Received Receipt #   via Text:  11-17-2023

I-797C Receipt received:  11-27-2023

Biometrics  will be reused per letter: 11-27-2023

FILED  AOS FROM AN EXPIRED VISITORS VISA:

Sent: 9/12/16: I-130 + I-485 + I-765 (USPS)

Delivered: Sept. 15th 2016 to Chicago Lock Box

Interview Feb  21st, 2018 for I-485

Interview  May 13th, 2019 for I-130 Stokes interview ( 2 minutes)

NOID issued May 17th 2019

June 5th,2019   USCIS received my response on the  NOID// Addressed the NOID myself, No lawyer ever used in case.

July 1st, 2019  10 YEAR GREEN CARD APPROVED

July 5th, 2019   Approval letters for I-130 & I-485 received in the USPS  mail.

July 11th 2019   Green Card in Hand

happy tom and jerry GIF

Facebook doesn't determine a damn relationship! So please stop with the bs

Exactly. So there were other reason(s) why you were denied. It wasn't due to not having enough FB friends. That's ridiculous.

Stop with the bad attitude towards people who ARE trying to help you. People are trying to tell you that you need more trips and time with him in order to make it look legit.

Timeline

Posted Today, 02:47 PM

JC&BB, on 08 Nov 2016 - 12:24 PM, said:snapback.png

It has nothing to do with the visit at all. It was all because she couldn't see anything on my page. He told her names and she said no because she couldn't see them. But it never dawned on her that my page was locked from outsiders?

Again I repeat we didn't get denied for lack of evidence or face time she didn't like that she couldn't find who our mutual friends were that's here in Nevada.

That is true..

She lack of evidence

People tried to help and you act rude.........

Left NVC October 31st

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Exactly. So there were other reason(s) why you were denied. It wasn't due to not having enough FB friends. That's ridiculous.

Stop with the bad attitude towards people who ARE trying to help you. People are trying to tell you that you need more trips and time with him in order to make it look legit.

I don't have an attitude but when someone says something that I know isn't true I can speak my mind just ask they are. There wasn't an issue until she started questioning him about Facebook and ended it by saying I was just looking for a man!

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

well, how and why you know you don't have weakness in your case?

No one joy when you denied...Because you kept said not you not you...CO fault and rude... That is there jobs!!!!!!!!

Left NVC October 31st

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It's a frustrating time, I understand and nothing anyone says here will be logical to you. Please get some rest and cool off from this. It's heartbreaking when visa is denied and you are not even allowed to explain your side of the story. This is Visa Journey and we've all been in some funny scenerio with NVC, Embassy, USCIS and so on.

When you cool off, read the denial letter and see what you can do going forward.

Edited by Ezy_and_Oghene

Timeline

Good luck

Calm down,

Left NVC October 31st

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't have an attitude but when someone says something that I know isn't true I can speak my mind just ask they are. There wasn't an issue until she started questioning him about Facebook and ended it by saying I was just looking for a man!

You don't know that or not. Just because she only mentioned the FB does not mean there weren't other issues.

Nonsense. Maybe with a subpoena, but otherwise USCIS has no right to see the contents of anybody's FB account.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Some of the comments are insensitive and a little rude, but some are just giving tips and suggestions to build a better case for the CO. Most of us can understand how difficult it can be travel back and forth to other Countries especially when you have children here in the States. Lioness put to well, you've got more stuff to do! I can imagine you day is going very very badly, and no one can tell you about your relationship and how you feel, take the tips, ponder the constructive criticism and totally ignore ADT as it is advice, surrounded by insults and sarcastic remarks, which is totally uncalled for. But I know for sure I'm checking my Facebook settings for sure !!!

Filed: Timeline

Well who would of known the co would actually check the Facebook to me that seems odd.

FYI when I had my Facebook it was completely private I know a lot of people that do the same.

Too many phychos on fb in my opinion

I'm somewhat surprised as well, for two reasons... First, it seems like an unusual level of effort (which would suggest some other red flag might be present). Second, Facebook is usually blocked on US government computers.

Regardless, my wife and I both set ours to be private and unsearchable for reasons of personal security, due to work. Pretty much every professional I know does the same thing. However, the way OP could have solved this issue proactively would have been to provide printouts from Facebook showing how they met, etc... Much as one would do for a dating website like eHarmony or OKCupid. You establish the foundation of the relationship that way. Hindsight is 20/20, which is why OP could have used an attorney.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Please explain how you're being "supportive"? There wasn't any issues. But once again your opinion is just that. None of you were there so to keep saying oh the issue was on us you're wrong. But it's fine! You clearly find joy in being an ####### about things.

And you were not there either. I will leave it at that. If you want to lock this thread, click report and ask it to be locked.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.