ready4ONE

Abortion Discussion [split topic]

95 posts in this topic

I don't think it's fair to say many supporters of the second want to toss out the rest. I support all of the constitution including the 2nd. That includes the right of morons to burn the flag, I am a huge supporter of the 4th. I support gay rights under the equal protection clause and the right of wimmens to choose.

Whenn Hillary answered her who would you appointment question , she never mentioned the Constitution, but did mention many agendas.

Since Rump and Pence have been very clear, well Pence was clear, Rump was his usually rumbling, stumbling, moronic self on the subject of taking away a woman's right to choose, I assume that you can't vote for their ticket?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Timeline

A woman has EVERY RIGHT to choose to keep her legs together. Abortion should not be birth control. Nor should it be used to correct foolish mistakes made in the heat of the moment. Sorry if you feel otherwise.

Since Rump and Pence have been very clear, well Pence was clear, Rump was his usually rumbling, stumbling, moronic self on the subject of taking away a woman's right to choose, I assume that you can't vote for their ticket?

A woman has every right not to be raped, assaulted, pressured, or controlled.

A child has every right not to be raped, assaulted, pressured, or controlled.

A woman has the right to have access to good birth control options for their health, wellbeing, and sex lives.

A man has every right to choose to keep his pants zipped up and be decent human beings.

A man has every right to use protection and not complain it butthurts his feelings using it.

We all have a right to have access to birth control, and enough knowledge as possible to make informed and responsible decisions in our personal lives.

Families have the right to decide to make medical decisions that are difficult and personal, when it involves the potential health of their unborn baby or health of the mother involved.

Parents have the right to have realistic discussions with their children about sex, instead of never saying a word, being too grossed out to help, making them feel inferior or defective, helping them make better decisions about themselves, or making their children feel so ashamed that they feel forced to have abortions to win the love and approval of them.

Likewise the church has a right to do the same.

A woman has every right to have a D&C, after they suffer the agony of having ''God'' do the aborting of their babies.

We all have the right to have politicians out of our bedrooms.

The only right you really have is to breath the air about a for around your body until someone stronger decides you don't.

A woman has EVERY RIGHT to choose to keep her legs together. Abortion should not be birth control. Nor should it be used to correct foolish mistakes made in the heat of the moment. Sorry if you feel otherwise.

Channeling the ghost of Duncan here? True zealots don't even accept abortion in the case of Rape, something Herr Rump might just know a thing or two about. I accept Row v Wade and fail to see any value in pontification in regards to how any woman gets pregnant nor do I choose to pass judgment should she choose to abort.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

I would love to hear a candidate say .. it's settled law and the president can't really change that so I don't feel the need to waste energy on it, just appeal to my base

I wish the majority of voters were educated to the point where they knew that this goes for 99% of all promises that are made by presidential candidates. Too many people have no idea how our gov't works and yet they are voting based on promises made by candidates that will never be delivered. It amazes me how many people talk about what a president will do once he/she gets into office as if they will be a dictator. I shake my head at folks that walk around parroting the false promises made by candidates, acting like there's no process that must be followed for these changes to be made, just a snap of the finger and poof, it's done.

Edited by Teddy B

I agree 100%. Never said anything about rape, did I? I said birth control. As in, "Oops, I did it again..."

Killing an infant because two adults wanted to party is not a valid reason for abortion. There are certainly times when it is appropriate. But as a month-after solution, I disagree.

A woman has every right not to be raped, assaulted, pressured, or controlled.

A child has every right not to be raped, assaulted, pressured, or controlled.

A woman has the right to have access to good birth control options for their health, wellbeing, and sex lives.

A man has every right to choose to keep his pants zipped up and be decent human beings.

A man has every right to use protection and not complain it butthurts his feelings using it.

We all have a right to have access to birth control, and enough knowledge as possible to make informed and responsible decisions in our personal lives.

Families have the right to decide to make medical decisions that are difficult and personal, when it involves the potential health of their unborn baby or health of the mother involved.

Parents have the right to have realistic discussions with their children about sex, instead of never saying a word, being too grossed out to help, making them feel inferior or defective, helping them make better decisions about themselves, or making their children feel so ashamed that they feel forced to have abortions to win the love and approval of them.

Likewise the church has a right to do the same.

A woman has every right to have a D&C, after they suffer the agony of having ''God'' do the aborting of their babies.

We all have the right to have politicians out of our bedrooms.

I agree 100%. Never said anything about rape, did I? I said birth control. As in, "Oops, I did it again..."

Killing an infant because two adults wanted to party is not a valid reason for abortion. There are certainly times when it is appropriate. But as a month-after solution, I disagree.

why do you hate women. :)

If you're implying I hate women, that is too funny. I say they should be responsible and not have promiscuous sex (as opposed to aborting a child after said sex), and you try to turn that into hatred for women. Quite a far reach, even for the likes of you.

i wouldn't waste my time, it's pretty obvious when a person hates women or generally leans into the 'women are evil' mindset. quipping women should 'close their legs' not only stinks of misogyny, it also shows an immense ignorance of the reality of female biology.

Edited by LFEHFN