Ronn63

health insurance

66 posts in this topic

she just texted me that she wants me to help find her a cheap apartment and co-sign too.....ARRRRRRGH!!!!!

No just no :(

Everything crossed for a smooth and stress free journey

SMH

Break away. Avoid her.

She is using her daughter as leverage to guilt you into helping. I despise people like this.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Now she wants me to take care of her daughter if "my sickness gets any worse". ugh...what a woman.

Like I said, this is probably not the forum for this kind of venting. PM me if you want to see my lovely email reply I haven't sent yet.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Now she wants me to take care of her daughter if "my sickness gets any worse". ugh...what a woman.

Like I said, this is probably not the forum for this kind of venting. PM me if you want to see my lovely email reply I haven't sent yet.

I'm sorry she is emotionally blackmailing/manipulating you like this. :(

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Call her bluff, tell her to make the kid your your legal are and renounce her parental righ s

Do not reply to her texts. Do not talk with her anymore. She is a user and has no remorse for her actions.

Her child is not your responsibility anymore. Sorry for your loss.

Edited by Mountain Climber

Timeline

Call her bluff, tell her to make the kid your your legal are and renounce her parental righ s

It would probably save that poor little girl from growing up just like mom.

This may sound harsh but it's not your kid. It's also just blackmailing. She knew what she was doing all along and now she's using you even further. Do not feel legally obligated to this woman or her child. You didn't bring this child into the world therefore the child is not your responsibility. Spend that time and money doing something that'll make you happy. If you do this for her where will she draw the line? Vacations? Her healthcare? Cars? Finish it while you can.

Timeline

Thank you for all of your responses. She needs help. This goes beyond this chapter. She is back on her anti-depression/panic meds. She should never have gotten off of them I know it won't change who she is, but it may lessen the damage to her own daughter.

Ronn...I'm truly sorry you are having so much trouble. You deserve so much better. Please stay strong and hang in there. Time will heal your heart.

On a practical note...It would seem wise to focus your energy on rebuilding your credit rather than taking on additional responsibilities which are not yours.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.