Ronn63

health insurance

66 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Here's a wee wrinkle. Her daughter needs some pretty serious dental work. I told her last night I would not help with that. I told her my responsibility ended when she walked out. She threatened to fight me in court. The separation papers have been signed and filed. D-Day is November 9. This is a disillusionment. I told her if she fights it, the judge will dismiss and we go into full blown divorce mode. I think she's blowing smoke, but who knows? She's crazy!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

So she will take it to court that you won't pay her daughters dental work? Why would she even think it should be on you to pay... hmmmm

Because she has this great sense of entitlement. I would wager a large chunk of cash that she is getting all these tactics and boldness from so called "friends" she's made on internet forums.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Here's a wee wrinkle. Her daughter needs some pretty serious dental work. I told her last night I would not help with that. I told her my responsibility ended when she walked out. She threatened to fight me in court. The separation papers have been signed and filed. D-Day is November 9. This is a disillusionment. I told her if she fights it, the judge will dismiss and we go into full blown divorce mode. I think she's blowing smoke, but who knows? She's crazy!!

There are dental schools, free clinics, and insurance that comes as part of medicaid/obamacare for dental work. Not something that you need to worry about. At this point, she's just trying to milk you for money.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My point is that if she fights this in court, the judge will immediately dismiss the disillusionment and defer us to divorce court. Either way, it's going to cost me more for a lawyer etc. She's the gift that keeps on giving.

She's jealous that I support my own daughter...like any good father would do...and am not supporting her daughter. She has no contact with the bio father. His name is not on the birth certificate. She is grasping at straws now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.