Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2014

1,736 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey,

No I have have gotten a cc yet, Incha'Allah soon. I'm thinking sometime in two weeks or maybe even next week. What scan date are they working on ?

I am not sure of what dates they are working on. Im so tired of calling and hearing the 60 days story. Im waiting to see who have gotten case completes ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

So it's official...

After seeing AOS changed from Paid to N/A we called today and we got a case complete on Nov 7!!!

Or last scan date was Sept. 15 with no checklists (53 days since last scan).

We also got our interview date for December 22 at the US embassy in Bogotá, Colombia.

Thank you so much to everyone here, to the new friends we've made along the way and specially to Saylin!!

Good luck to everyone!

Edited by Aaron + Carlos

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

So it's official...

After seeing AOS changed from Paid to N/A we called today and we got a case compete on Nov 7!!!

Or last scan date was Sept. 15 with no checklists (53 days since last scan).

We also got our interview date for December 22 at the US embassy in Bogotá, Colombia.

Thank you so much to everyone here, to the new friends we've made along the way and specially to Saylin!!

Good luck to everyone!

Congrats ... So they started to schedule interview dates !!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sept 23? you should definitely call them...they seem to be working on Sept 23 already since I got my CC on Nov 7th. My status showed 3 N/A yesterday so I called today and it was a CC!

If your case is not already complete you may hear from them this week inshaallah!

Good luck my friend

For a checklist ? my Iv was accepted in July :) incha'Allah I will call them iA Thanks...let me know when they schedule a interview for you so I kinda know how long to expect for the Moroccan consulate iA

MY Scan Date is also Sept 23rd and waiting to hear the good news soon InshaAllah

Incha'Allah :)

I am not sure of what dates they are working on. Im so tired of calling and hearing the 60 days story. Im waiting to see who have gotten case completes ?

I totally understand you there! Yea same here

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i hope they get a move on. They have gotten slower than before. Its November 10th and by the latest CCs here, I see that they are on September 15-16th right now. Which is right at 55 days.

They went from averaging 50 days to 55 days. I guess the fee increase went to updating the NVC site with new instructions :ranting:

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

Timeline

Tomorrow is a holiday in the USA, right ? so nvc will be closed, right ?

Timeline

Tomorrow is a holiday in the USA, right ? so nvc will be closed, right ?

yep they are closed tomorrow, thanksgiving day and then Christmas. Three holidays remaining this year.

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey,

No I have have gotten a cc yet, Incha'Allah soon. I'm thinking sometime in two weeks or maybe even next week. What scan date are they working on ?

Called just now and they still haven't reviewed my package so I dont think they are on sept 23 yet. By next week they should be there. So my next call will be next monday!

Timeline

Just checking in here. Case number assigned a few days ago, but didn't get it on the phone then... they gave it to me today. I'll be hanging out in here for the next little while! Good luck to all!

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've been here in the forums because of the "60 days" of wait. Today, I received an email from NVC saying "All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing of your case has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified." I sent in the IV documents last September 5 and they received it 3 days later (September 8). Also, when I login onlin to check, it shows the the AOS documents as N/A, IV Application as COMPLETED and Civil Documents as N/A. Does this mean that the case is complete and we're just waiting for an interview date?

Thanks

December 28, 2013 -- got married in the Philippines

USCIS
April 27, 2014 -- I-130 sent

May 1, 2014 -- Priority Date

May 2, 2014 -- NoA1 Receipt

May 7, 2014 -- receipt received on mail

May 19, 2014 -- NOA2 approval

May 20, 2014 -- case shipped to NVC

May 22, 2014 -- approval notice received on mail

NVC

June 3, 2014 -- received by NVC

June 24, 2014 -- Case and Invoice # (E-mail)

June 24, 2014 -- DS-261 completed

June 25, 2014 -- AOS payment

July 3, 2014 -- AOS sent

July 7, 2014 -- AOS delivered

August 4, 2014 -- received a notice from NVC that processing time increased from 30 days to 60 days

August 12, 2014 -- Received IV bill (E-mail)

August 13, 2014 -- IV payment

August 25, 2014 -- DS-260 completed (online)

August 26, 2013 -- Received Checklist Cover Letter (E-mail)

September 5, 2014 -- IV package Sent

September 8, 2014 -- NVC received IV package (received the confirmation e-mail with the 60 day processing notice)

November 10, 2014 -- Case Completed! Waiting for interview schedule

November 10, 2014 -- got the interview schedule over the phone

February 23, 2015 -- Interview

April 3, 2015 -- US Port of Entry

ROC

March 6, 2017 -- I-751 packet received by USCIS

March 11, 2017 -- I-797C Notice of Action sent

March 29, 2017 -- Biometrics Appointment

February 26, 2018 -- I-751 received by local office

Thanks for verifying that. I can't stop smiling :dancing:

December 28, 2013 -- got married in the Philippines

USCIS
April 27, 2014 -- I-130 sent

May 1, 2014 -- Priority Date

May 2, 2014 -- NoA1 Receipt

May 7, 2014 -- receipt received on mail

May 19, 2014 -- NOA2 approval

May 20, 2014 -- case shipped to NVC

May 22, 2014 -- approval notice received on mail

NVC

June 3, 2014 -- received by NVC

June 24, 2014 -- Case and Invoice # (E-mail)

June 24, 2014 -- DS-261 completed

June 25, 2014 -- AOS payment

July 3, 2014 -- AOS sent

July 7, 2014 -- AOS delivered

August 4, 2014 -- received a notice from NVC that processing time increased from 30 days to 60 days

August 12, 2014 -- Received IV bill (E-mail)

August 13, 2014 -- IV payment

August 25, 2014 -- DS-260 completed (online)

August 26, 2013 -- Received Checklist Cover Letter (E-mail)

September 5, 2014 -- IV package Sent

September 8, 2014 -- NVC received IV package (received the confirmation e-mail with the 60 day processing notice)

November 10, 2014 -- Case Completed! Waiting for interview schedule

November 10, 2014 -- got the interview schedule over the phone

February 23, 2015 -- Interview

April 3, 2015 -- US Port of Entry

ROC

March 6, 2017 -- I-751 packet received by USCIS

March 11, 2017 -- I-797C Notice of Action sent

March 29, 2017 -- Biometrics Appointment

February 26, 2018 -- I-751 received by local office

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Case Complete as of Nov 7th...Got 3 N/A yesterday when checking my status and called today to confirm! :)

All of you with IV Sept 23-24 scan date...your CC is coming this week inshaallah!!

@ The BigO: Your formula worked perfectly for me..I predicted a Nov 6 or 7 case complete (without the 5-6 days margin of error) and it was on Nov 7! :)

Wish you guys still waiting a CC veeery soon

Cheers!

It is good to see a December 2013 filer getting a CC :) Good luck with interview !

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've been here in the forums because of the "60 days" of wait. Today, I received an email from NVC saying "All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing of your case has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified." I sent in the IV documents last September 5 and they received it 3 days later (September 8). Also, when I login onlin to check, it shows the the AOS documents as N/A, IV Application as COMPLETED and Civil Documents as N/A. Does this mean that the case is complete and we're just waiting for an interview date?

Thanks

Congrats to you !

and to others with recent CC :)

December 2013 Spreadsheet

NOA1-12/5/2013

NOA2-8/11/2014

Scan date-11/12/2014

Case Complete - 12/30/2014

Interview Date - 2/3/2015

Timeline

Called just now and they still haven't reviewed my package so I dont think they are on sept 23 yet. By next week they should be there. So my next call will be next monday!

yea I called and spoke with this lady. I asked her what scan date they were working on and she said, " don't worry about which scan date we are working on because once you get a cc, you will be immediately schedule for an interview". Incha'Allah I hope we both hear something next week :clock:

yep they are closed tomorrow, thanksgiving day and then Christmas. Three holidays remaining this year.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.