3,164 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Welcome letter came  two weeks after our PD turned current in second table "filing visa application" in Visa Billuten. And week later I got the same letter by regular mail

PD is 03/02/2015. Welcome Letter came to me (I am petitioner) by email at 14 January.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 2/3/2020 at 6:14 PM, Jonthndaniel724 said:

My PD is October 24th 2014 and I received my I-797 notice of action last week. Currently waiting on response from NVC. Anyone around the same time and have an idea of the time scale for the interview date?

Mine pd 23rd October, 2014 waiting for DQ and then interview?

Did you get DQ?

Which category you belongs to F2B?

Are you in USA?

THANKS

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 hours ago, IraLada said:

Welcome letter came  two weeks after our PD turned current in second table "filing visa application" in Visa Billuten. And week later I got the same letter by regular mail

PD is 03/02/2015. Welcome Letter came to me (I am petitioner) by email at 14 January.

Can I add you in F2B group at messenger?

Mine pd 23rd October, 2014 and submittted documents on 28th December, 2019 waiting for DQ now.

Country Pakistan.

Thanks

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
3 hours ago, Aquarius1 said:

Mine pd 23rd October, 2014 waiting for DQ and then interview?

Did you get DQ?

Which category you belongs to F2B?

Are you in USA?

THANKS

PD May 2017 California. No idea when petition will be approved as petition approval date hasn't moved a day for the last 9 months. 

On 2/3/2020 at 8:22 PM, IraLada said:

Congrats... What country are you from?

19 hours ago, zaback21 said:

PD May 2017 California. No idea when petition will be approved as petition approval date hasn't moved a day for the last 9 months. 

Fastest Approved Case in 4 year 2 month for CA

For Vermont its over  6 year 2 month

As far as I know nobody from 2016 got NOA2 yet let alone 2017

Cali.png

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hello to 2016 F2B filers,

Please Update me if or when any of you Approved 2016 filers gets a welcome letter...Best of Luck and y’all Appreciated 🙏🏽

Timeline
On 2/6/2020 at 6:22 PM, healthteacher said:

A 2 year, 3 mos jump ahead for F2B line?

It I am reading the latest visa bulletin correctly, there has been a 27 month advance in the past year (as of feb. 2019- 2020) for the F2B category.

If so, that is good news. Anyone know why the improvement?

The exact reason why petition approval rate has gone down and there has been unprecendented delays where petition approval time now eclipse or close to the PD for some service centers. 

There are now very few people who are getting approved and hence they don't have much people waiting in line they can grant visa to and hence the reason why PD has gone down. This is a blessing in disguise for those who were lucky enough to get peition approved early as the PD of 5 years and some months is probably the least we have seen n the last 7-8 years I believe. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Said12345 said:

My pd. 5 2013 I just got approvel 01 2020 Vermont center

Man Vermont is being so unfair. I hope California doesn't end up the same way as it seems it is going the same route. 

2 hours ago, zaback21 said:

Man Vermont is being so unfair. I hope California doesn't end up the same way as it seems it is going the same route. 

PD May 2013 Vermont also. Got RFE in October and replied around 15th November. Still no reply. Luckily, I am inside US and have applied for Adjustment of Status with pending i130. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.