3,165 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
On 12/22/2019 at 11:41 AM, Torabora said:

NVC received my sister's case on 12/17/2019 and the case was approved 10/25/2019 by USCIS Vermont. Waiting for the WL.

19 hours ago, Daniel368 said:

Hi

Is anybody received after March 2015 approval from CSC.

Yes csc approved June 2015 at now. 

Timeline
On 3/8/2020 at 12:58 PM, Zahangir said:

Yes csc approved June 2015 at now. 

Are you talking about USCIS California processing time or you know someone who got approved till June 2015? Cos last year in June 2019, USCIS approved till Aug 2015. Almost 10 months gone and now we have regressed to May 2014. It seems CSC has stopped approving F2B petition totally. 

Now petition approval time is longer than visa wait time as priority date is later. 

Edited by zaback21

Hello everyone.

Need your input. My priority Date is May 14, 2015   F2B Category and approved,  which is current for Visa bulletin Filing Dates that is 15 May 2015. I went to a few lawyers and everyone told me that I cannot file AOS until my priority date is current in the Visa Bulletin for Final Action Date that is at 15 Sept, 2014 for the month of March. 

Lawyers stated that Visa Bulletin Filing Dates are for those who are outside the United States can apply. I've been living in U.S. under a different visa category, hence I should be following the final action dates.

1. I wanted to hear about your experience if you're in the U.S. or not.

2. And what part of the visa bulletin you followed when applying for AOS. Did you follow the Filing dates or the Final action dates? 

Thanks in advance

Timeline
On 3/12/2020 at 2:09 PM, Kokomaster said:

Does anyone have an idea how the coronavirus situation will affect the visa bulletin movement for the better or worse?

Well usually for same or worse if immigration staff work productuvity reduces. 

I don't think the current siatuation will have any impact whatsoever on number of people filing petition or application. 

On 3/11/2020 at 3:48 PM, Waiting_4Ever said:

Hello everyone.

Need your input. My priority Date is May 14, 2015   F2B Category and approved,  which is current for Visa bulletin Filing Dates that is 15 May 2015. I went to a few lawyers and everyone told me that I cannot file AOS until my priority date is current in the Visa Bulletin for Final Action Date that is at 15 Sept, 2014 for the month of March. 

Lawyers stated that Visa Bulletin Filing Dates are for those who are outside the United States can apply. I've been living in U.S. under a different visa category, hence I should be following the final action dates.

1. I wanted to hear about your experience if you're in the U.S. or not.

2. And what part of the visa bulletin you followed when applying for AOS. Did you follow the Filing dates or the Final action dates? 

Thanks in advance

So, I got a letter from NVC with Case # and Invoice #. I logged in to CEAC and it's asking me to pay fees. It also states Location of Interview, which is my Home Country.

There's seems to be a mistake. I'm residing in the U.S on a work visa and I have no intention to go back. I was hoping to adjust it here. 

Has anyone faced a similar situation where you're already here in the U.S. but you're interview location is back home. 

How can I have an interview here in the U.S. instead of having it back in my home country? I've been living in U.S for the last 14 years and haven't been back to my home country

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! Good Day,

i would just like to Ask, Regarding Your Experiences about F2B US Visa.

My Dad Petitioned me,

Priority Date: 21 FEB 2011

F2B

PHILIPPINES

Case Number: MNL2014

Thank You. ❤️

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
50 minutes ago, iamvronitm said:

Hi! Good Day,

i would just like to Ask, Regarding Your Experiences about F2B US Visa.

My Dad Petitioned me,

Priority Date: 21 FEB 2011

F2B

PHILIPPINES

Case Number: MNL2014

Thank You. ❤️

Hi. How did you know about your case number? Did you receive your welcome letter already?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, maiabarton04 said:

Hi. How did you know about your case number? Did you receive your welcome letter already?

Hi! Thank You for the reply.. i don't know what to call this 13 Digit Alpha-numeric number that starts in MNL2014.. Sorry.. But i don't think that it's a Welcome letter😅

it's really such a long wait. I don't know what year will my Petition be Granted😭

25536B67-C8EB-4211-91B0-1016B9DCA919.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, iamvronitm said:

Hi! Thank You for the reply.. i don't know what to call this 13 Digit Alpha-numeric number that starts in MNL2014.. Sorry.. But i don't think that it's a Welcome letter😅

it's really such a long wait. I don't know what year will my Petition be Granted😭

25536B67-C8EB-4211-91B0-1016B9DCA919.jpeg

Oh okay. Because I don’t know my case number from NVC. My PD is March 12 2012. The PD for Filing is now October 2010. So maybe wait for next month or two, you may be able to receive your welcome letter. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, maiabarton04 said:

Oh okay. Because I don’t know my case number from NVC. My PD is March 12 2012. The PD for Filing is now October 2010. So maybe wait for next month or two, you may be able to receive your welcome letter. 

Oh, Wow! Do You Also Have the F2B category? I'm from the P.I. So, it's really a loongggg wait😭

Timeline
Just now, iamvronitm said:

Oh, Wow! Do You Also Have the F2B category? I'm from the P.I. So, it's really a loongggg wait😭

Yes I am also F2B. But might be changed when my petitioner becomes US CITIZEN. It depends which comes first. I guess the visa bulletin moves faster now. Have you been checking the visa bulletin?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, maiabarton04 said:

Yes I am also F2B. But might be changed when my petitioner becomes US CITIZEN. It depends which comes first. I guess the visa bulletin moves faster now. Have you been checking the visa bulletin?

Oh, Thats so nice. thank you for your replies also, much appreciated❤️🙏🏻
from which country? I'm from the Philippines.

yes, but I don't know how to Interpret their Data😅 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.