3,164 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Rizwan ullah said:

We both are current from 1st January and will soon our Welcome letter Insha Allah..

but we can take our invoice no n case no at call from nvc any time ..

Nvc gave me my case and invoice number long time ago before my PD got current in chart B ..  Is it possible to proceed with processing since I have my invoice and case number or do I have to wait for further instructions from them?

8 hours ago, dannyrocks said:

Nvc gave me my case and invoice number long time ago before my PD got current in chart B ..  Is it possible to proceed with processing since I have my invoice and case number or do I have to wait for further instructions from them?

Yes u can start ur nvc work now..!

Edited by Rizwan ullah

Timeline
6 hours ago, onlytoshare said:

just try and go to ceac

I logged in and the message I got was "my case is not eligible for further processing at the moment".  I really don't know what to do

14 hours ago, dannyrocks said:

how can they give u invoice no when ur not current. For processing of nvc we must current in filling chart. i think u should call again to nvc and tell them that i am current From last 9 days and open my cece accout. they will sure open ur account

Timeline
4 hours ago, Rizwan ullah said:

how can they give u invoice no when ur not current. For processing of nvc we must current in filling chart. i think u should call again to nvc and tell them that i am current From last 9 days and open my cece accout. they will sure open ur account

I will call them

Timeline
On 1/9/2020 at 9:30 PM, onlytoshare said:

you have to write down letters and number of your invoice number, if you still can not logg in, just call nvc until they  answer you.

Been trying to reach them all day but couldn't get them

Timeline
1 hour ago, onlytoshare said:

do not give up call every day, I have seen several applicants of march 2015 receiving theris wl, maybe next week you receive it.

Now I'm worried

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.