corvusheart

The True Approval doesn't come till Issued Status

70 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I agree... Quit being such a Debbie downer... I heard of glass held full or half empty, but you seem not just to be a glass half empty person... But a glass half empty and broken at the top and the sharp edges likely to cut you and you would bleed to death because you were unable to dial 911 with your bloody stump of fingers so you might as well never bother to drink from a glass again regardless of how full or empty... Sheesh...

Just sit back, let them do their process and wait for the passport with the visa. No need to microanalyze ... Celebrate for one moment that your fiancé did good... Tell him he did well, give him some positivity that is what a spouse does, supports through positive encouragement... Give it a try...

Danggggggggggg why it got to be "Debbie Downer" (Thats my first name) hehe. But very good point. sorry just had to chime in.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

I'm worry more that we havent hear anything from nvc yet! :/

Neither have we and our NOA2 date is close to yours, May 14th. I haven't called since last Thursday and as you know they are very difficult to get on the phone. However, I think it is really supposed to take weeks to actually get sent out of TSC to NVC, then be processed and documented by NVC (then they show the received it) and then finally sent to the country consulate. I think I will wait until Wednesday or Thursday to call because this is a holiday for the US and not even the mail is being delivered. The NVC or TSC are definitely not working today. Hopefully I'll call and get a pleasant surprise and the case will have already left the NVC! Then of course I'll be hoping it doesn't take a month for my fiance to get an appointment at this consulate :-/ We are close to the end at least!

I129F SENT: 12-24-2013

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

NOA1: 01-02-2014

NOA2: 05-14-2014

NVC received and assigned case #: 5-29-2014

Left NVC: 06-04-2014

Interview Scheduled: 6-24-2014 SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! :dancing::star:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

I dont know what happened before, in other threads, but reading all the comments, i feel like most people are kind of being mean to OP. Every person is different, some are too emotional, some are holeric, others pessimistic. I am also worried, and will believe that my approved case is not a dream only after POE. OP, good luck, and hang in there!

08/05/2013 PD

04/11/2014 CC

05/15/2014 IL

05/22/2014 Interview (Approved)

I would recommend discussing your anxiety and how you manage your thought processes with a doctor, who may recommend CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy), or some written exercise which will help you understand your pattern of thinking a bit more clearly.

He might also recommend something a little less invasive- logging off the internet.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

He might also recommend something a little less invasive- logging off the internet.

:)

Possibly that too.

heart.gif Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite heart.gif

Seriously, how do you not have an ulcer?? To the person who says some are being mean, no they are not...they are showing concern for a person who has stressed to a major degree through every step. I too suffer from anxiety. Its not fun...but sometimes you just have to let things go. Maybe talk to someone about learning to let things happen without worrying. Its hard, I know. But somethings are out of our control and worrying doesn't change that. Best of luck! I'm sure ALL WILL BE FINE!!

10/26/03 Met in Yahoo chat room
06-2004 Glyn flies to Boston for 2 week holiday with me in White Mountains
06/07/2006- HE PROPOSES!!
12/13/2006- Glyn and Simon the best man fly in for wedding.
December 16,2006- Happiest day of my life
12/25/2006- Best and worst Christmas ever. Glyn flies back to England at 6 pm Christmas Night.
02/19/2007- UK spousal visa approved in NY after only 4 days.
March 2,2007- Reunited in England with Glyn.
01/21/2008-mailed I-130 to USCIS in London
01/24/2008-NOA1
04/13/2008-Panic. RFE received
April 17, 2008-Mailed off again.
April 22, 2008-NOA2 received dated April 21, 2008.
April 26, 2008-Packet 3 received
April 28, 2008-Mailed off DS-230
May06,2008-Packet 3 sent
May 08, 2008-Medical scheduled
May 22,2008-Packet 4 received
June 03,2008-Interview APPROVED!!!!!

June 04, 2008-Visa in hand
June 20, 2008-Shippers come for our things.
June 25, 2008-Flying to the USA
November 15, 2010-Sent off VERY late I-751 along with many prayers.
04/09/2011-10 year GC arrives in mail.
09/08/2011-Glyn leaves for UK
01/30/2012-Biometrics for UK spousal & dependent visas sent out w/ application same day
02/24/2012-UK settlement visas issued

04/16/2013-I-130 sent off-----04/19/2013 NOA1

05/15/2013-NOA2

Never received packet 3 although it was mailed to us on May 29th

07/17/2013-Sent off packet 3 after finally getting ALL our documents together

08/19/2013-Medical scheduled (there were earlier appointments but unfortunately, we couldn't get there for them due to hubby's work)

09/24/2013-Interview APPROVED

11/01/2013-POE BOSTON

01/13/2014-10 Year green card received

03/09/2019- Sent I-130 to Chicago lock box for step-son

03/20/2019- NOA 1

08/10/2019-NOA 2

Timeline

OP, if IO didnt ask for some document, which u think he should have, and he said yr case is approved, then he might just have waived it, to my surprise, they have such power to do that. Dont worry, it will be issued soon!

08/05/2013 PD

04/11/2014 CC

05/15/2014 IL

Timeline

I just would like to see advices to the OP being written in a friendly manner. If ppl dont have anything nice to say, just dunt say it, ignore the topic.

08/05/2013 PD

04/11/2014 CC

05/15/2014 IL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

So we are okay then? Because he gave them my proof of income but not affidavit of support because they didn't request it. Where does it say I-134 isn't required at London and why not?

I note I have explained all

yet

you are coming back with more questions - but the questions are simply reworded from prior missives.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. I suggest you reread my stuff - 3 times - but when you are starting again with this re-reading ----

use pen and paper - take copious notes - and draw 7 Venn Diagrams....

I just would like to see advices to the OP being written in a friendly manner. If ppl dont have anything nice to say, just dunt say it, ignore the topic.

Oh - tis a perfect world--yes?

In another perfect world - folk use the advanced search tool here - and get backstories on folk....

I invite you to do the same (use the advanced search tool)

else - yer concept as written --- really not apply to the OP.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I would recommend discussing your anxiety and how you manage your thought processes with a doctor, who may recommend CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy), or some written exercise which will help you understand your pattern of thinking a bit more clearly.

I note it takes work in becoming cognitive.

No - this is not a dig on the OP - but rather -

a pointed shift with a request that one become cognitive.

Not become cognitive? Then one is reactionary - and IMO - based on what the OP has written these past 5 weeks - being reactionary helps to shut her down--massively...

I prefer cognitive approach to anything--REALLY!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

My concern is he only gave the VO my letter from employer, paystubs, tax return etc. But not the I-134 Affidavit of Support. So I'm pretty sure we're getting a 221 g in the mail.

Simple answer.

The I134 is not a required document for a non-immigrant visa. It is NOT required for grant of a visa according to the INA or anywhere in consular notes, guidance, etc.

Some consulates use it - some don't. There is total discretion according to consular policy and/or the AO.

London doesn't always do everything the exact same way, every single time. It's about the easiest consulate in the world. If paystubs etcetera show sufficient resources then they are going to be fine. If they had wanted something more they would have asked for it.

Again, and in caps.

LONDON IS JUST ABOUT THE EASIEST CONSULATE IN THE WORLD.

I'm not worried about POE, im worried about Affidavit of Support. How could they both forget such a mandatory document?

It's not mandatory.

Edited by Rebecca Jo

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.