corvusheart

The True Approval doesn't come till Issued Status

70 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

If the Lawyer was charging by the hour most people would have gone bankrupt by now.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Is OP saying an Immigration Attorney RELIEVED her stress in the second link?????

yes, she told everyone that they NEED an attorney because it is the best. Then her attorney got her a RFE. I helped her with that and she yelled at me because I was wrong and the attorney was right. (I was right, btw).

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

:luv::luv::luv:

Despite all this, some people here still help you, and take your abuse, because they are so extra super nice.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

If the Lawyer was charging by the hour most people would have gone bankrupt by now.

True that!!!

Luckily we had one, largely discounted flat fee that we could pay in installments and he was on hand 24/7 to relieve my anxiety and worries. His paralegal team were awesome. But I have certainly read some horror stories of Immigration Attorneys on here. Its pot luck. But my concern is that OP HAS an attorney that she is PAYING. So I don't understand that massive amounts of worry stress and questions as the Lawyer is being paid to answer all this for her.

As one VJ member kindly posted some links that showed OP saying her Attorney has stopped her stressing out but I see no evidence. OP is going to get a hernia at this rate.

Edited by QueenComley

heart.gif Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite heart.gif

All of you are going to give me an ulser with your non stop harassment.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

I think that is incredibly unfair. I have offered you support and advice and even shared my own very personal experience of anxiety and depression with you.

yes, she told everyone that they NEED an attorney because it is the best. Then her attorney got her a RFE. I helped her with that and she yelled at me because I was wrong and the attorney was right. (I was right, btw).

Oh dear LOL!!!

yes it seems immigration attorneys can be hit and miss. Luckily mine was a hit.

But I think to get an RFE when using an attorney is really shabby. I hope OP fired him on the spot.

heart.gif Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite heart.gif

OMG that is hysterical.

10/26/03 Met in Yahoo chat room
06-2004 Glyn flies to Boston for 2 week holiday with me in White Mountains
06/07/2006- HE PROPOSES!!
12/13/2006- Glyn and Simon the best man fly in for wedding.
December 16,2006- Happiest day of my life
12/25/2006- Best and worst Christmas ever. Glyn flies back to England at 6 pm Christmas Night.
02/19/2007- UK spousal visa approved in NY after only 4 days.
March 2,2007- Reunited in England with Glyn.
01/21/2008-mailed I-130 to USCIS in London
01/24/2008-NOA1
04/13/2008-Panic. RFE received
April 17, 2008-Mailed off again.
April 22, 2008-NOA2 received dated April 21, 2008.
April 26, 2008-Packet 3 received
April 28, 2008-Mailed off DS-230
May06,2008-Packet 3 sent
May 08, 2008-Medical scheduled
May 22,2008-Packet 4 received
June 03,2008-Interview APPROVED!!!!!

June 04, 2008-Visa in hand
June 20, 2008-Shippers come for our things.
June 25, 2008-Flying to the USA
November 15, 2010-Sent off VERY late I-751 along with many prayers.
04/09/2011-10 year GC arrives in mail.
09/08/2011-Glyn leaves for UK
01/30/2012-Biometrics for UK spousal & dependent visas sent out w/ application same day
02/24/2012-UK settlement visas issued

04/16/2013-I-130 sent off-----04/19/2013 NOA1

05/15/2013-NOA2

Never received packet 3 although it was mailed to us on May 29th

07/17/2013-Sent off packet 3 after finally getting ALL our documents together

08/19/2013-Medical scheduled (there were earlier appointments but unfortunately, we couldn't get there for them due to hubby's work)

09/24/2013-Interview APPROVED

11/01/2013-POE BOSTON

01/13/2014-10 Year green card received

03/09/2019- Sent I-130 to Chicago lock box for step-son

03/20/2019- NOA 1

08/10/2019-NOA 2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

harassment?! haha, that is rich.

how on earth can you view the VERY helpful replies to your numerous queries ( from VERY knowledgeable and patient posters here ), as harassment?

unless of course this post was meant to be sarcastic, in which case :D carry on then.

Edited by cc13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.