makulit909

CSC and NVC , what is going on?

23 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It seems that the transfer of I129F-NOA2 files from CSC to NVC is getting so slow or even no movement at all. This is so frustrating! What is happening or causing of the delays? If you can see the trend, the line graph for NOA2 to NVC had gone up, way up compared with May-July 2013. To know from other VJers who have August NOA2 receipts that they haven't gotten their case numbers is so disheartening.

How much longer do we all need to wait? Oh, I only can pray for more patience and perseverance. cray5ol.gif

It seems that the transfer of I129F-NOA2 files from CSC to NVC is getting so slow or even no movement at all. This is so frustrating! What is happening or causing of the delays? If you can see the trend, the line graph for NOA2 to NVC had gone up, way up compared with May-July 2013. To know from other VJers who have August NOA2 receipts that they haven't gotten their case numbers is so disheartening.

How much longer do we all need to wait? Oh, I only can pray for more patience and perseverance. cray5ol.gif

you should consider yourself lucky just taking a month for you getting your NOA2 while most of us have to endure more than 3 months to get our NOA2.

we really dont know why its taken them so long but we really dont have any choice.you just have to think that you are much luckier than us just to wait for an additional 6 to 8 weeks .im sure you can do it, as what we are now. we all just want to be with our love ones soon..

keep your spirit up!it will come...

April 10, 2017       Filed for N-400

April 12, 2017      NOA

April 17, 2017      Check cashed

May 12, 2017       Biometrics scheduled

May 16, 2017      In-Line for Interview

Mar 12, 2018       Received scheduled interview letter

Apr 20, 2018        Scheduled interview

Apr 20, 2018        Naturalization interview APPROVED !!!

Jun 18, 2018       In-line for the Oath Ceremony

Timeline

you should consider yourself lucky just taking a month for you getting your NOA2 while most of us have to endure more than 3 months to get our NOA2.

we really dont know why its taken them so long but we really dont have any choice.you just have to think that you are much luckier than us just to wait for an additional 6 to 8 weeks .im sure you can do it, as what we are now. we all just want to be with our love ones soon..

keep your spirit up!it will come...

Yeah, I understand your point and that's actually what I had been thinking all this time..all this years of being so far away with the one I love. Ever since I became a member of this community, you guys also helped me to hang in there and wait for the right time as we all have no control of the process. Yes, I am lucky and blessed but somehow there were times like right now that I can't bear the loneliness of being alone and far away from him. That is why I needed to vent through this means in order to carry on for only you Vjers can understand and share my pain and frustration. We all went through a lot and hoping that someday and SOONER we will be with our love ones..

God bless us all and wishing the best of luck to everyone.

Thank you again for the encouragement . :-)

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm dealing with this as well . I got my approval on September 11th and i been waiting patiently.From what i understand from what the man at uscis told me that my case was not forwarded to the nvc until last Thursday October 10th and that it would be a couple days before they get it. I'm sooo lonely without my hunny just want to get this over with.

Timeline

More patience buddy! :)

My K1 Visa Interview Experience: http://perksandgrumps.com/us-embassy-manila-interview-for-k1-visa/

July 13, 2013 = Arrived in the U.S. (Port of Entry: Hawaii)

August 3, 2013 = Got married!

August 29, 2013 = Mailed application for Adjustment of Status

September 7, 2013 = Received NOA1

October 1, 2013 = Biometrics done.

November 20, 2013 = Scheduled interview.

December 2, 2013 = Green Card received! The letter said they approved my application on Nov 22. 

----------

AOS

Filed = Sept. 3, 2014

NOA 1 = Sept. 7, 2014

Biometrics = October 1, 2014

Interview = October 20, 2014

Green card received = October 22, 2014

----------

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I'm dealing with this as well . I got my approval on September 11th and i been waiting patiently.From what i understand from what the man at uscis told me that my case was not forwarded to the nvc until last Thursday October 10th and that it would be a couple days before they get it. I'm sooo lonely without my hunny just want to get this over with.

We were told ours was forwarded to NVC on Thursday, Oct 10th as well. Here's hoping NVC receives/processes it soon!

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I called the NVC last week -- Wednesday Oct 9, Thursday Oct 10, and Friday Oct 11. On Friday I received our case # from the NVC, and we were a late August NOA2 approval. Our file has already been sent to the embassy in Vancouver (CEAC website says it is "in transit"). Just this last week I was feeling especially frustrated with this whole process, trying to remind myself that the end result of being married to my love and best friend will be worth it. And he is -- but yes, this process is tiresome, and lonely, and difficult. Just remember that all this is for someone you love, and that even on the worst days now, you know in the future you'll be together!

It's funny how our good news came at a time when I was feeling especially down -- I think it goes to show that you always have to try to think and stay positive!

We were told ours was forwarded to NVC on Thursday, Oct 10th as well. Here's hoping NVC receives/processes it soon!

Applied for Naturalization based on 3-year Residency 

July 05, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed via USPS to Phoenix Lockbox

July 10, 2017 (Day 05) - NOA received

July 12, 2017 (Day 07) -  Check is cashed by USCIS

July 19, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics appointment letter mailed

August 02, 2017 (Day 28) - Biometrics appointment at Seattle Field Office

August 28, 2017 (Day 54) - Case is "in line" for an interview"

August 28, 2018 (Day 419) - Interview is scheduled

October 4, 2018 (Day 462) - Citizenship Interview AND Oath (offered same day oath by ISO in Seattle, WA)

Officially a U.S. Citizen - Proud to be an American

We received our NOA2 in 37 days and it took 42 days (exactly 6 weeks) to get the case number yesterday. Hang in there! It will come. Until they give you the case number try to take everything anyone says with a grain of salt. They don't all know what they're talking about. :D

4q5k.jpg

Filed: Timeline

It sucks waiting so long for case numbers but it seems like things are still moving a lot faster overall than cases earlier this year! Took 5 months to get my NOA2 and cases before me were around 7 months (VSC to TSC cases). I would have loved approval in a month then case number a month later!

Be patient. Like others said, consider we are lucky to get approval faster than another people here on VJ. I also looked up at country portal here, comparing timelines of VJers from Indonesia and it gives me a big picture average times when USCIS sent approval to NVC and forwarded to embassy.

I did not want to call DoS since someone told me have to wait about 6-8 weeks. But some VJer complained the number wasn't work and made me think to try the number. It worked actually. I had a chance talk to a person and he said wait up to 6 weeks before I've got my case number. I hope it helps. Good luck

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Is so bad and unfortunate, and i don't really know what's going on at USCIS, NVC and DoS. Our NOA2 is dated August 27, but till now we haven't received our case number from NVC. We don't know where our case is now. They don't have anything concrete telling us after our numerous calls to all sections.

We called NVC as VJers advised, they(NVC) rather gave us the number of DoS to find out from them, we called DoS and they also directed us to call USCIS. They keep tossing us without having anything concrete to tell us about where our file is. Nothing can we do now, than to wait. We just hoping our file isn't lost!

That is a very good point. OP, I-130s are waiting 8-11 months for their NOA2 right now. So you should be grateful. Just saying.

Married in Edinburgh, Scotland: 07-06-2013

I-130 Package Sent to Chicago Lockbox: 09-04-2013

NOA1 from the National Benefits Center: 09-05-2013

I-130 Package Transferred to California Service Center: 02-25-2014

NOA2: 03-05-2014

NVC Received: 03-17-2014

Case # and IIN Assigned: 04-18-2014

DS-261 Generated and Completed: 04-26-2014

AOS Fee Invoiced and Paid: 04-29-2014

IV Fee Invoiced and Paid: 05-01-2014

AOS Fee Shows as Paid: 05-01-2014

IV Fee Shows as Paid: 05-05-2014

AOS and IV Packages Sent via UPS: 05-08-2014

AOS and IV Packages Received: 05-12-2014

AOS and IV Packages Input Into System: 05-14-2014

DS-260 Completed: 05-16-2014

Case Complete: 06-11-2014

Medical Exam: 07-08-2014

Interview in Warsaw, Poland: 08-28-2014 @ 8:30AM - APPROVED!

Visa Package Received: 09-01-2014

POE at Chicago O'Hare International Airport: 09-23-2014

I-751 Package Received: 07-11-2016

NOA1: 07-16-2016

I-751 Biometrics Apointment: 08-01-2016

ROC Approval (during citizenship interview): 12-20-2017

10-Year Green Card Received: N/A due to approved N-400

N-400 Filed Online: 08-28-2017

N-400 NOA1 Date: 08-29-2017

N-400 Biometrics Appointment: 09-22-2017

Status Changed to Interview Scheduled: 09-22-2017

Status Change to Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed: 11-15-2017

N-400 Interview: 12-20-2017 - APPROVED!

Oath of Allegiance Scheduled: 12-29-2017

Oath of Allegiance: 01-18-2018 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.