makulit909

CSC and NVC , what is going on?

23 posts in this topic

Be patient and don't fuss ! Folks from a year ago had to wait an average of 7/9 months for NOA2 at CSC because of DACA !! For me it was almost 8 months just for NOA2, i am pretty upset when i see the processing times now ! Consider yourself lucky because it probably won't stay like this very long!

Edited by loladolly

K1 Journey:

NOA1: 08/21/2012 (CSC)

NOA2: 04/24/2013 (8 months ClockWatch2.gif )

NVC received: 05/02/2013

NVC sent to Embassy: 05/06/2013 (only took 4 days !!)

Packet 3 received: 06/01/2013 (our son's 2nd birthday !!).Packet 3 response leaving in the mail on the next business day (06/04)

Medical: 06/11/2013

Interview: 06/18/2013. No packet 4 received, interview notice given on the phone the day before.

APPROVED !!

POE Chicago: 07/05/2013

AOS (EAD/AP) Journey:

NOA1: 07/30/2013

Biometrics: 09/09/2013

EAD/AP: 10/09/2013

Received a "potential interview waiver case" letter on 11/23/13.

GREEN CARD APPROVED AND IN PRODUCTION ON 03/17/2014

ROC I-751:

Sent: 01/09/16

NOA1: 01/11/16

Approval and Production Notice: 07/29/16

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you all for the insights! First, I have to remind myself how lucky I am to find someone who will love me no matter how far I am from him and willing to wait only for us to be together at the end. Secondly, yes I am so blessed that his annulment in our country only took a year to get finalized while others are taking more than 2 years. And of course, I am so grateful that it only took me 28 days to have gotten my NOA2. But most of all, I am so thankful that I found this site because you guys are always there to lift up each other spirit..especially mine.

I will hang in there.. be thankful for everyday...be thankful for other VJers who have gotten their approval.. their Visa.. and will keep on praying for each one of us.

Please for everyone, keep your timeline updated.. keep us all updated for we are constantly relying on everyone experiences and status.

:-)

Filed: Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I am in the same boat, visa was sent out on September 23 2013. After calling them few times, they told me they didn't received it. So I called them just now and they told me its came to NVC building on October 15. Now I have to wait 10 to 20 days to get the NVC case number what a ..... crying.gifcray5ol.gif

Timeline

I am in the same boat, visa was sent out on September 23 2013. After calling them few times, they told me they didn't received it. So I called them just now and they told me its came to NVC building on October 15. Now I have to wait 10 to 20 days to get the NVC case number what a ..... crying.gifcray5ol.gif

What service center processed your I-129F? I assumed it was CSC, right?

Edited by makulit909

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I'm in the same boat. My I29F was approved 9/27 and still waiting for the NVC to receive it. I call about every other day. I'm not sure if they can tell how many times a person calls to inquire about a case they don't have yet. Some of the reps from the NVC are downright rude and condescending. If I heard one of my customer service reps talk to a client like that they'd be pink slipped. Grrrrrrrrrr

Timeline

Ok guys, been checking the trend and it seems likely that NVC are currently processing NOA2 cases that were approved by CSC on the 2nd week of September. The waiting is approximately 5-6 weeks for case numbers to get released. No one really knows but it will come at the right time... keeping my hopes high!

Goodluck and congrats to everyone for approvals!

Csc slows down when it comes to shipping our file to NVC thats what we noticed. Our noa2 is August 29th, 7 weeks now and still don't have our case number... it takes forever argggg!

I'll give you LOVE to last for a lifetime.- Bob wub.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Csc slows down when it comes to shipping our file to NVC thats what we noticed. Our noa2 is August 29th, 7 weeks now and still don't have our case number... it takes forever argggg!

Oh no, that is really so frustrating. Have you tried calling them?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.