Mupp N Moo

What happens if the k-1 visa fails? :(

61 posts in this topic

Timeline

Please don't be spread that autism FUD, which has been entirely been revoked and the doctor responsible for starting it struck off. Do your research. It is NOT well documented, quite the opposite.

You don't know what you are talking about. It amazes me the level of ignorance that is running rampid here in America. Here are links to Autism and Vacs http://search.mercola.com/search/pages/Results.aspx?k=autism%20and%20vaccines, also I have several cases of fellow mothers who's children were vaccinated and developed Autism even a friend that lost their baby due to immunizations.

Edited by John and Tracy

Met online 9/2012

Courtship 3/1/2013

ClockWatch2.gif

Passport for USC 6/10 thru 28/2013 19 days

First face to face meeting Nov. 4th 2013 dancin5hr.gif

Married 19 November 2013 heart.gif

:energy: USCIS-TSC

5/3/2014 Filed I-130

11/3/2014 NOA-1

24/7/2014 NOA-2 {135 days} :dancing:

12/8/2014 Case Shipped {NVC} :dancing:

:energy: NVC

20/8/2014 NVC received

29/8/2014 NVC case #

31/8/2014 DS-261 submitted

3/9/2014 NVC billed AOS & paid

19/9/2014 AOS sent

30/9/2014 IV invoiced

3/10/2014 IV paid

21/10/2014 IV package sent

21/11/2014 Case complete :dance:(L)

03/12/2014 Interview scheduled

08/12/2014 NVC shipped to Embassy "In Transit"

12/12/2014 Ceac shows "Ready"

:energy:Consulate

15/12/2014 Consulate received

07-08/01/2015 Medical {Passed!!!!}

26/01/2015 Interview results {APPROVED} :dance:(L)

26/01/2015 DHL Air Waybill created online

28/01/2015 Air Waybill shows "In Transit" :yes:

29/01/2015 Visa ready for pick up {DHL}

02/02/2015 Visa in hand

26/02/2015 POE

The warmth of true friendship and the love that binds the hearts of husband and wife are a foretaste of heaven. God has ordained that there should be perfect love and perfect harmony between those who enter into the marriage relation. Let bride and bridegroom in the presence of the heavenly universe pledge themselves to love one another as God has ordained they should. {LYL}

Thought to share our journey for those who need the encouragement!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the vaccinations aren't required for the K1 - just the AOS, right? So forego the vaccinations, get here, then worry about a waiver for the AOS vacinnation requirement?

Just to clarify...If people in America are immunized then how can a unimmunized person infect anyone?!?! They can't...It has been well documented that Autism is directly linked to immunizations, and that immunized people infect the unimmunized. OP I would encourage you to pray and however God answers you remain faithful to Him. If you both choose to not immunize and get approved I would be very interesting in hearing the update. My fiance and I have been discussing this very thing because by faith we are also counciled not to inject our bodies with chemical whether it is a dead or weakened strain. God be with ye!

With all due respect the news reports and studies over the past few years have disproven the immunization/autism link. Google some stats on immunizations and see how many thousands of lives have been saved since the advent of modern time and immunizations. I say this with all the kindness and love in my heart. Aloha Ke Akua

I hope he does not get the visa. I don't want my children to get one of these deadly diseases. What is it with people? I mean MORAL purposes? How about the moral dilemma if you come to US and turns out you have an infectious disease? And say one child or several fall ill and even one of them dies? Does anyone have any moral objection to that? Get real, vaccines SAVE LIVES EVERY DAY in this world. Sure once in a while a person has an allergic reaction and yes once in a while someone dies but the numbers are miniscule as compared to the non-vaccinated population...sorry but the anti-vacinnation people don't care about anyone but themselves. They are selfish and self centered.

I apologize. I should not have said that I hope he does not get the visa. I honestly did not mean that. What I should have said was I hope he gets the immunizations so he will not suffer any infectious diseases. God Bless

My fiance and I have been worrying about what will happen if his K-1 gets denied for any reason. He does not want to get the vaccines that are required and will fill out the waiver for that, but if our visa gets denied will he be barred from entering the US to see me on a tourist visa?

I did not know the bene had a choice to get the immunizations or not - why would someone NOT want to get them if they are serious about moving to the states?

thanks!

My fiance and I have been worrying about what will happen if his K-1 gets denied for any reason. He does not want to get the vaccines that are required and will fill out the waiver for that, but if our visa gets denied will he be barred from entering the US to see me on a tourist visa?

I think most people have general anxiety about the process, but truly as everyone else has said, give it a try! if what you have is real, the CO's will see that. good luck on this LONG, LONG journey!

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Stop arguing about the benefits and harms of vaccines. The OP didn't ask for our opinions.

The US allows for a waiver. It's a legal option for the OP. If you don't like it, then ask Congress to disallow all vaccine waivers.

The OP has a LEGAL RIGHT to seek a waiver. The OP asked for help. The OP did not ask us for our opinions on vaccines.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Vaccination is not; I repeat NOT required for a K1 Visa; only required if you do the AOS. The issue is your going to have to due them regardless. But once again VACCINATIONS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR K1 VISA. Some Doctors due push the vaccinations as part of their medical examination

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Just to clarify...If people in America are immunized then how can a unimmunized person infect anyone?!?! They can't...It has been well documented that Autism is directly linked to immunizations, and that immunized people infect the unimmunized. OP I would encourage you to pray and however God answers you remain faithful to Him. If you both choose to not immunize and get approved I would be very interesting in hearing the update. My fiance and I have been discussing this very thing because by faith we are also counciled not to inject our bodies with chemical whether it is a dead or weakened strain. God be with ye!

sorry but I've to disagree with you! I'm a psychologist and I work with kids in early development. I'm tiring of reading that autism and vaccinations. That's NOT true. I've been working with autistic kids for 6 years and autism its something you are born with, not something you caught out there. Of course, a baby can get s meningitis or high fever and end up having any kind of brain damage (with or without vaccines) but autism? No

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY 

UiSpm4.pngHWwxm4.png

YIRsm4.png   Mi1Gm4.pngTh37m4.png    

2013                                                  2014                                                     2015

fNidm5.png NXDpm4.png    VaECm4.png 

VRj7m4.png4IFnm4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

sweetheart, even when I always support the idea of not hiring lawyers for immigration purposes, I think you should talk to one. I do believe that vaccines should be something mandatory cause it safe lifes, but I also respect your religious and moral backgrounds. For what I read ANYONE of us has a CLEAR idea on how the vaccines waivwer works. So you better save time and go and to a professional. Have you search in the USCIS website? Try to cintact them if you can. Personally I've heard is not easy but I bet is not impossible mostly because we live in a country where your belief are sacred, is a right. Hope you find a clear and accurate answer and just wish you the best.

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY 

UiSpm4.pngHWwxm4.png

YIRsm4.png   Mi1Gm4.pngTh37m4.png    

2013                                                  2014                                                     2015

fNidm5.png NXDpm4.png    VaECm4.png 

VRj7m4.png4IFnm4.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

No Vaccines = No Visa

unless you have a no-brainer reason why.

if she really loves you, she will get the vaccine....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.