81 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I filed for K1 in June 2012...

I knew, and I accepted the fact that it would be a long ride....

So I just waited... My fiancé' and I skyped several times a week, we sent text massages daily.. and we just waited... Of course I was upset at the 5 month mark.. we all are... but we just waited.. and we prepared our documents for the next step, and we spoke of our dreams for the future.... and in December we rec'd NOA2.... the prepared for our interview in Moscow in March.. and all went well..!!!

So please, relax... it will all be done... prepare your documents, work on your relationships....

dreams to not come true overnight.. sometimes it takes 6 months, sometimes 12 months....

make your time productive... I painted bedrooms, cleaned the house, did some gardening....

and all will be fine...

You are wise beyond your years batman. I'm just highly aggravated and impatient. My bad I guess. It's hard knowing you are so close, yet so far.

OP - I filed 5 weeks after you and I don't have my NOA2 yet - let alone be anywhere close to having my interview. You were lucky - most of the people who filed a month after you are not so lucky.

I can't paint bedrooms as I sold my flat in anticipation of moving to the US. I now live in a single bedroom in a flat I share with 3 other people. I have always had my own home and now I have to share a bathroom, toilet and kitchen with 3 other people. We din't have a garden, so no gardening for me. I just live for the times when I can get into the US and spend time with my fiance.

I knew and accepted in would be a long ride but this is one hell of a longer ride than I was expecting!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

So I just waited... My fiancé' and I skyped several times a week, we sent text massages daily.. and we just waited... Of course I was upset at the 5 month mark.. we all are... but we just waited.. and we prepared our documents for the next step, and we spoke of our dreams for the future.... and in December we rec'd NOA2.... the prepared for our interview in Moscow in March.. and all went well..!!!

So please, relax... it will all be done... prepare your documents, work on your relationships....

dreams to not come true overnight.. sometimes it takes 6 months, sometimes 12 months....

make your time productive... I painted bedrooms, cleaned the house, did some gardening....

and all will be fine...

Your petition was approved in 169 days...We have been waiting for 198 days so far and there isn't any sign that we'll get approved in the near future. At 169 days I was angry but still had some hope..Now, i am angry, disappointed and have so many other feelings, all of them negative. There are people that have been waiting for more than 250 days. What is your answer to them? it'll be done when it'll be done???

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I don't wanna be relax!. The last time I was with my fiance was on 2011 ... worst feeling than this 4 months and 13 days of still waiting for NOA2. How long more do I need to get to know my man ? lol

To the OP

I just want to make sure I understand what your suggesting, but first hold on a minute while I go check your timeline.

Wow you got your noa2 in 169 days and you mean to tell me that others who have been waiting 269 days,,,yes that's right the July 23 filers (CSC) have been waiting 269 days,,,should just relax!!! I want to know,,,did I get that right???

Our K1 Timeline

August 31, 2012 ...........NOA1
April 19, 2013................NOA2

May 2, 2013...................MNL # Available

June 3, 2013..................Interview

June 18, 2013................POE Dallas

AOS Timeline

July 26, 2013.................NOA I-485

August 27, 2013............Biometrics

September 5, 2013.......Notice of Interview date (October 15)

September 30, 2013.....EAD/AP Combo card in hand.

October 15, 2013..........AOS Interview

October 22, 2013..........AOS Approved & Green Card Production Ordered

November 1, 2013........Green Card in hand!

ROC Timeline

August 12, 2015............NOA

August 31, 2015............Biometrics

March 7, 2016...............Card Production Ordered

March 11, 2016.............I55 Stamp

March 12, 2016.............Green Card in hand!

Citizenship Timeline

March 6, 2017...............NOA

March 27, 2017.............Biometrics

June 20, 2018...…………..Interview

July 13,  2018...…………..Oath Ceremony

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

and all will be fine...

JUST WHAT I NEEDED ENCOURAGEMENT...I LOST MY JOB YESTERDAY AND I WAS DEPENDING ON THAT TO SHOW AS PROOF BUT WILL WORK ON CLOSETS AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Wow, some people need to take a chill pill. "High horse" my foot. The OP was trying to be helpful.

As a person who did AOS, perhaps this is not your battle. ;)

I don't think that relaxing helps anyone, to be honest. Take it an hour at a time and just do whatever to survive....

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

You have serious anger issues. There is no reason whatsoever for you to attack the OP. I have seen your posts in several threads, you need to take a chill pill. Constantly attacking people who are merely trying to help. No one likes the long wait, everyone is frustrated, but it is no excuse for being downright mean and rude to others in this forum!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs:

For the Scriptures tell us that no one who believes in Christ will ever be disappointed.

Romans 10: 11 TLB

07/14/2012 Engaged

10/22/2012 I-129F Sent

11/28/2012 I-129F NOA1

05/28/2013 I-129F NOA2

08/13/2013 Interview Date (approved)

08/20/2013 Visa Received

xx/xx/xxxx US Entry

xx/xx/xxxx Marriage

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Everyone here is a psychiatrist, apparently. I'm rude to people who are out of their depth. OP is in no place to tell others waiting twice as long as he did to relax. The other guy in the other thread was spreading misinformation and at the same time insulting all July/August filers by claiming they didn't fill out their apps correctly.

and you have no place raining on someone else's parade. It isn't as though anyone has control over when their case is approved...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.