HANNAH2013

HUSBAND HAVE WOMEN BACK HOME

48 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

If he already has his conditional GC there is little you can do to stop him from getting the 10 years GC. He can divorce and remove conditions without you. Personally, I would try to remove proof of mixing finances, living together and so on, take him out of the bank account etc.

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

My advice, from a person who has been married to the "wrong person", is to listen to what these people above are saying. It's tantamount for your personal happiness and your future that if he is doing these things, that you record all evidence, report him to the proper officials and get out of the marriage and him out of your life as soon as humanly possible. Trust me on this one, the leaving is the hardest part. Once you get the divorce, everything in your life will begin to get better for you. Godspeed and best of luck with whatever you decide

FILE FOR K-1 Adjustment of Status Removal of Conditions

January 31.2010 - Met Online April 10, 2014 - Mailed in I-485 + I-765 March 19, 2016 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

February 20, 2011 - Met in Person April 14, 2014 - Forms arrived at Chicago Lockbox March 23, 2016 - I-751 arrived at CSC

July 28, 2012 - Engaged April 17, 2014 - Acceptance email arrived stating case forwarded to NBC March 23, 2016 - NOA1 Date (received March 28)

February 5, 2013 - Mailed I-129F to Lewisville, TX April 27, 2014 - Received letter for Biometrics appointment April 20, 2016 - Biometrics scheduled (incomplete due to dry cracked skin)

February 6, 2013 - USPS Receipt/Delivered I-129F April 28, 2014 - Received Acceptance NOA1 hard copies for AOS and EAD May 13, 2016 - Walk in Biometrics Completed

February 8, 2013 - NOA1 Notice Date May 12, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment Done September 27, 2016 - ROC Approved (Checked status via website w/receipt #)

February 11, 2013 - Bank shows check cashed today May 15, 2014 - Interview Schedule Letter (received May 17, 2014) October 6, 2016 - Card Arrived

February 11, 2013 - E-Mail Notification of Case Acceptance and June 5, 2014 - Interview Scheduled at Local office 8:15 a.m.

Case Number (Routed to California Service Center) June 11, 2014 - USCIS Status updated to show Greencard in the mail

February 12, 2013 - E Mail Notification of Alien Registration Number Change w/USPS tracking showing it scheduled to arrive

February 15, 2013 - Hard Copy NOA1 received June 14, 2014

June 5, 2013 - Email notice of RFE June 13, 2014 - GreenCard arrived

June 6, 2013 - RFE postmarked

June 10, 2013 - RFE arrived in the mail

June 11, 2013 - RFE mailed back Express USPS

June 12, 2013 - RFE received @ CSC / USCIS website updated to reflect this

June 20, 2013 - I-129F Approved

June 24, 2013 - NOA2 Hard Copy Received

June 28, 2013 - NVC Assigned Case Number

July 2, 2013 - NVC shipped case to London

July 9, 2013 - London Received Case File

July 13, 2013 - Packet 3 Instructions Received

July 17, 2013 - Packet 3 Forms Mailed (Except DS-2001)

July 30, 2013 - DS-2001 sent (arrived July 31)

July 30, 2013 - Medical Scheduled (and completed w/no issues)

August 5th - Medical Results Logged in

August 8th - DS-2001 Logged in

August 20, 2013 - Interview Date Set

September 17, 2013 - Interview at 8:00 a.m. (APPROVED)

Waiting for VISA...

September 25, 2013 - Visa Delivered

October 8, 2013 - POE Las Vegas, NV

October 11, 2013 - Married

October 13th - HOME

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

How horrible and so sorry you're going through this. I agree with what others have said. Document all the evidence of his fraud. Make more than one copy. Report him to ICE. Because of VAWA be sure to take measures to protect yourself by having someone (a witness) with you when you confront him and lay it out for him that he has to go. Change the locks. Separate the financials and any other business with him. File for divorce and try to move on the best you can.

Also I would advise seeking some sort of emotional support group that is open and free to the public in your area such as a grief support group or a divorce support group.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Sorry my sister. Men like this have made things very difficult and frustrating for the very good and well intentioned ones. He is a devil incarnate.

My sister, listen to the advices given and move fast to get rid of this opportunist. Good luck.

Sorry my sister. Men like this have made things very difficult and frustrating for the very good and well intentioned ones. He is a devil incarnate.

My sister, listen to the advices given and move fast to get rid of this opportunist. Good luck.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If he already has his conditional GC there is little you can do to stop him from getting the 10 years GC. He can divorce and remove conditions without you. Personally, I would try to remove proof of mixing finances, living together and so on, take him out of the bank account etc.

Good point Peter Pan,

I would go one step further ASAP and get a PO box for mail/Safety Deposit box so that any confidential paperwork is put into a safe place. Since your husband has gone to this length to deceive you, you nevery know what else he is capable of and what paperwork he may take so that he can ROC. Call me paranoid but if I were in your shoes, I would take any precautions against this scammer.

Sorry about your situation. This is extremely unfortunate.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

Sorry for what you are going thru, but follow the advise of the posters, document evidence of email etc proving fraud , take copies to info-pass

and hand it in with your report, most of all don't let him know you are on to him or discuss this with friends who may give him a heads up, I

know its hard but I would pretend everything is peachy creamy and give him a rope to hang him-self.,..you don't want him knowing you are mad

and 1st you by filing vawa and lie-ing , so come on g/f take deep breaths smile at him..never let him see you sweat....have ICE come get him

he needs to be home with baby mama and child you'd be doing the child a favor

Like everybody said, secure the evidence. Second, protect your assets. Third and most important, don't let it become a fight where he accusses you of hitting him. I suggest taking all the evidence and moving out really quickly and cut all contact. Your marriage will be annulled if he is already married.

I was the victim of fraud too, but in my case my USC spouse wanted to charge me with domestic violence and have me deported. Be careful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Are you still around Atlanta?

For a small fee, a quick castration followed by a truck dragging can be arranged.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree with everyone. Please save the emails and phone records. If u feel u must, give copies to a close family member or friend in case he finds out you know and gets rid of the evidence. Protect yourself and take action NOW!

-Liz

I am the USC.

03.04.2013 (Day 0) - Sent off I-130,I-485, I-765, I-131

03.06.2013 (Day 2) - Package received by USCIS Chicago

03.12.2013 (Day 8) - Received all 4 NOAs via text and email

03.13.2013 (Day 9) - Checks cashed

03.18.2013 (Day 14) - NOA hard copies received

03.21.2013 (Day 17) - Biometrics for I-485 and I-765 received

03.25.2013 (Day 21) - Walk in Biometrics Done (around 3pm)

04.02.2013 (Day 29) - Case Status Appeared & Updated: Testing & Interview

04.05.2013 (Day 32) - Biometrics Appointment NYC Varick St.

05.03.2013 (Day 60) - I-765 Case status appeared: Card Production

05.11.2013 (Day 68) - Employment Authorization Card in hand :)

06.06.2013 (Day 94) - Interview Scheduled for July 11. Via USCIS case status

06.08.2013 (Day 96) - NOA Initial Interview Hard Copy arrived in the mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just my 2 cent to OP - you do not need to wait until the removal of condition comes up at end of 2 yrs.

You are under wrong impression he does not need your signature to remove condition, he can do it by himself too - all he has to is prove the marriage was real and it did not work out.

If you have solid evidence that marriage was just sham and for immigration purpose, you need to listen to advice given to u in earlier post, make copy, furnish all the copies to USCIS, ICE and consulate in your home country.

Also you can keep those copies and use them for your divorce which shows the whole thing was a fraud and you are victim of fraud.

darnell i thought that only happens in jasper texas lol

Good things spread...!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Before he figures out that you know , print the phone bills and emails. Make more than one copy, send one to USCIS one to ICE keep one. Divorce him. If you don't he will file against you and he who files first has the most control over the outcome.

Adding - make a copy of all you sent to USCIS and ICE and mail to the U.S. Embassy in Ghana - consular section. They could tie it to his record so if/when he petitions for the wife? and child they have fraud indicators listed.

Personally, I would try to remove proof of mixing finances, living together and so on, take him out of the bank account etc.

How horrible and so sorry you're going through this. I agree with what others have said. Document all the evidence of his fraud. Make more than one copy. Report him to ICE. Because of VAWA be sure to take measures to protect yourself by having someone (a witness) with you when you confront him and lay it out for him that he has to go. Change the locks. Separate the financials and any other business with him. File for divorce and try to move on the best you can.

Also I would advise seeking some sort of emotional support group that is open and free to the public in your area such as a grief support group or a divorce support group.

VAWA won't be an issue. He already has a 2 year greencard.

Before changing the locks, you have to look into the laws in your state.

Everything else in these quotes are brilliant, please follow through with all of it to protect yourself and to know that you did your best to make sure he won't get a 10 year greencard based on fraud/not entering the marriage in good faith. And while it's possible to get a greencard filing as divorced, you want to make sure that you've been pro-active to minimize his chances. Not as revenge bu because he didn't enter the marriage in good faith. Ultimately, it's up to USCIS to deny or approve his future petitions so you can only work hard to prove your point and hope the hard work pays off.

How old is the child, and how long have you been together with your husband?

Lastly, I'm sorry about your situation.

K1 process, October 2010 > POE, July 2011

I-129F approved in 180 days from NOA1 date. (195 days from filing to NOA2 in hand)

Interview took 224 days from I-129F NOA1 date. (241 days from filing petition until visa in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until POE: 285 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

AOS process, December 2011 > July 2012

EAD/AP Approval took 51 days from NOA1 date to email update. (77 days from filing until EAD/AP in hand)

AOS Approval took 206 days from NOA1 date to email update. (231 days from filing until greencard in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until greencard in hand: 655 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

Filed: Timeline

Not that it matters now, but I wish you saw the signs b4 you embarked on the journey. Sorry about your situation.

Whatever happens hope others are learning from this telltale signs.

Iron Sharpen Iron!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.