elmcitymaven

Boring Stuff About My Life

1,340 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

:secret: Kathryn banned me but didn't tell anybody. Just kidding...I'm doing great and fantastic! Make sure you make the sock drawer into a zebra pattern.

He lives! Where have you been?

:ot2: I think I'm going to re-arrange my sock drawer tonight.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

:secret: Kathryn banned me but didn't tell anybody. Just kidding...I'm doing great and fantastic! Make sure you make the sock drawer into a zebra pattern.

It's good to see you back here again. Don't be such a stranger. We miss your words of wisdom. :devil:

Maybe I'll post pics of my sock drawer when I'm done.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

just before getting into the car to come to work, i saw movement off to the left side of the yard. it was a 6 point buck heading for the apple trees. i watched him for a while and moved to within 50 yards of him until he caught my scent. he moved off towards the woods while a young 4 point buck wandered into the same area. the 4 pointer i waved at and he was like what's that??? eventually the 4 pointer followed the 6 pointer.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

just before getting into the car to come to work, i saw movement off to the left side of the yard. it was a 6 point buck heading for the apple trees. i watched him for a while and moved to within 50 yards of him until he caught my scent. he moved off towards the woods while a young 4 point buck wandered into the same area. the 4 pointer i waved at and he was like what's that??? eventually the 4 pointer followed the 6 pointer.

Wow! That was exciting!

We overslept by ten minutes this morning. The alarm was set for PM instead of AM.

I'm really worried. Later today, the lesson I'm teaching involves a story problem with the phrase, "120 trees to trim." I'm afraid I'm going to have a problem saying it and end up sounding like Elmer Fudd.

I should have called in sick today.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

made an instant coffee with the 2+1 coffee mix.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Sesame bagel for breakfast. I'm thinking a Whole Foods salad for lunch. $2 off per pound on Wednesdays!

I miss my boyfriend. I'm seeing him on Friday night and I'm going to proofread a paper he wrote for his class on the History of Documentaries! I love making grammar corrections.

Yay! consolemaster is back (although that is exciting, so I'm not sure if that qualifies for this thread).star_smile.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

My headlight burned out. I'm taking my car to the garage in the morning to replace it.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production