yousseff

i need help fast my wife want to divorce me only because i dont want be Christians

79 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

LOL... exactly my thoughts...

I'm not buying this story. :wow:

It has fake writen all over it.

I'm not buying this story. :wow:

It has fake writen all over it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Me too... It is usually muslims who want to convert people, rarely the contrary... Don't marry or get engaged to someone you have never lived with...

You cant be more wrong. I've known people who have gone thru similar situations(Not Immigration related). Just because you haven't heard of it, doesn't mean it never happens. :angry:

As far as this story is concerned , I too think this story has BS written on it. I just don't see how someone could marry anyone without getting to know them.

I married my wife cause i loved her and we both are "NOT Religious" even if we were raised in different faiths, I or my wife for that matter would not have married anyone who was religious.

5/1/2022 - Filed I-130 For Mom

5/1/2022 - NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

As a Catholic I have never heard of anyone trying to force someone to convert. As a Catholic married to a Muslim I know that my husband and I discussed many times our religions before we married. I find it very difficult to believe that not even once did you discuss your beliefs before getting married. You are from a MENA country and I know for a fact that at the interview stage those questions are asked by the CO(I attended my husband's interview). Something just isn't right about this entire post.. I really don't understand why you are here asking for advice when the answer is very obvious. If what you said is really the truth(eyeroll) then simply leave her.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i just got here in usa like 3 month ago and my wife want me to go to church with her and i did but now she want me to be Christians but im Muslim and i can't be Christians and she know that from the first time she meet me

so she want to divorce me i know that crazy

i have green card IR1 10 years do i will have a problem if she divorce me about getting other green card after 10 years or they will revoked or denied this green card i have

my wife getting crazy about to be Christians but im Muslim and i will die Muslim please i need some help here i don't want divorce i love her but she want to scare me by divorcing me but i can't be Christians so what i can do now I'm lost

you wanna die as a muslim ha? marry a us muslim to bring you muslim kids as well divorce her may be she find someone more suitable,your ir1 is never affected,also after 5 years in usa you apply to become a citizen.send me a message or your cell# if you need a help

فَلاَ تَمُوتُنَّ إَلاَّ وَأَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

How did you guys meet and what type of marriage ceremony did you performed?did you promise her you will be Christian when you join her in the states?

If this is all new occurring, find a proffessional advice from an immigration attorney.Good Luck

Edited by ProudAfrican

May God Bless Us All In This New World.We All Have Come From Afar And We Need The Lord's Guidance For Success.

NB:I am not an Immigration Attorney, All i say here is based on my personal experiences through K-1 visa process and CR1/IR1 visa process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

i just got here in usa like 3 month ago and my wife want me to go to church with her and i did but now she want me to be Christians but im Muslim and i can’t be Christians and she know that from the first time she meet me

so she want to divorce me i know that crazy

i have green card IR1 10 years do i will have a problem if she divorce me about getting other green card after 10 years or they will revoked or denied this green card i have

my wife getting crazy about to be Christians but im Muslim and i will die Muslim please i need some help here i don’t want divorce i love her but she want to scare me by divorcing me but i can’t be Christians so what i can do now I’m lost

How did you guys meet and what type of marriage ceremony did you performed?did you promise her you will be Christian when you join her in the states?

If this is all new occurring, find a proffessional advice from an immigration attorney.Good Luck

May God Bless Us All In This New World.We All Have Come From Afar And We Need The Lord's Guidance For Success.

NB:I am not an Immigration Attorney, All i say here is based on my personal experiences through K-1 visa process and CR1/IR1 visa process.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

i don’t have cell phone she don’t want me have one i cant even go to store by myself i cant even run and walk outsid she is crazy and she is jealous even if we watch a movie and if she see a naked women or preety women she turn the tv off and get mad at me and she say oh yeah u love looking at that woman and im getting crazy i dont know what to do

so i will not have a problem with me staying here in usa and i will not have problem with my green card if i accept divorce from her because i start my life here now i have a job and i cant leave

Yet you are using the internet!

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

ok this is a fake load of BS from a person who only wants to live in the states . my opinion, judge me if you want.

on topic.if this was to be true, that person doesnt love you like they should. i give you my marriage as an example. im born and raised christian orthodox. through my own studies about religion, i became a wiccan. one of the 3 branches anyway. still, after marriage, me and my husband, who's raised in another religion talked about it. i want to baptise my babies the same way i was baptised, leaving aside my wiccan faith. after telling my husband why i want that, he OFFERED to change to orthodox religion, that i also keep, no matter what i believe in. not because im a christian, but because i was raised like that. that's a way of showing love and respect, not what your wife was doing. you can never force someone to convert to any religion. if they wanna do it they will do it without being asked to.

religion is a topic that should never be discussed. it belongs to one's privacy and it only leads to arguments and fights

148280zkcv79ffi3.gifDeeDee & Sam 426064ng1n3ghbqw.gif

766837489_784932.gif

from filling I129F to POE- exactly 6 months

for k1 steps and dates check my timeline
AOS approved took 7 months you can chack my timeline for details

ROC

October 6th- mailed package

as1cJVfNw2k0710MTMybHN8MDQyMTdqc3xXZVwnd

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

As a Catholic I have never heard of anyone trying to force someone to convert.

Tomás de Torquemada

Edited by Operator

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i don't believe this story ...sorry

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

ok this is a fake load of BS from a person who only wants to live in the states . my opinion, judge me if you want.

on topic.if this was to be true, that person doesnt love you like they should. i give you my marriage as an example. im born and raised christian orthodox. through my own studies about religion, i became a wiccan. one of the 3 branches anyway. still, after marriage, me and my husband, who's raised in another religion talked about it. i want to baptise my babies the same way i was baptised, leaving aside my wiccan faith. after telling my husband why i want that, he OFFERED to change to orthodox religion, that i also keep, no matter what i believe in. not because im a christian, but because i was raised like that. that's a way of showing love and respect, not what your wife was doing. you can never force someone to convert to any religion. if they wanna do it they will do it without being asked to.

religion is a topic that should never be discussed. it belongs to one's privacy and it only leads to arguments and fights

Religion shouldn't be discussed with your husband or wife? Really?????????? That is a load of #######. Of course a husband and wife should discuss their religion and beliefs, especially if they don't share the same faith. Not discussing it BEFORE marriage is what will lead to disagreements AFTER marriage if you don't see eye to eye.

Edited by mimolicious

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.