yousseff

i need help fast my wife want to divorce me only because i dont want be Christians

79 posts in this topic

I'm not buying this story. :wow:

It has fake writen all over it.

I'm not buying it, either.

Sometimes people don't understand a ten year green card is permanent residency, or they don't understand nobody is forced to stay married in the US, so they maybe ... just maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe ... believe they need to find a reason.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yes

Me too... It is usually muslims who want to convert people, rarely the contrary... Don't marry or get engaged to someone you have never lived with...

yes so true...!

he is finding answer....!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

How much older than you is she?

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

i just got here in usa like 3 month ago and my wife want me to go to church with her and i did but now she want me to be Christians but im Muslim and i can’t be Christians and she know that from the first time she meet me

so she want to divorce me i know that crazy

i have green card IR1 10 years do i will have a problem if she divorce me about getting other green card after 10 years or they will revoked or denied this green card i have

my wife getting crazy about to be Christians but im Muslim and i will die Muslim please i need some help here i don’t want divorce i love her but she want to scare me by divorcing me but i can’t be Christians so what i can do now I’m lost

I'm surprised you guys got married and didn't even discuss any of this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Brother,

I'm sorry for your struggles.

A true Christian would not force you to change religion. It's your wife's short-comings and not the Christianity within her that is forcing you.

"and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples." (Quran 21:91)

[Quran 3:46] When the angels said, 'O Mary, God gives thee glad tidings of a son through a Word from Him; his name shall be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next, and of those who are granted nearness to God;

A true Muslim man would man up and stand his ground - like my husband.

Remember Allah (God) is watching you and knows your true intentions. If you are doing this to hurt or give Christians a bad name, even on your own wife, then Allah's wrath will bear hard on you after this life.

Be patient with her. Stand strong with her and know that she probably meant well.

Sister in Islam -and in the name of Christ, E

Edited by USA-ALG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i just got here in usa like 3 month ago and my wife want me to go to church with her and i did but now she want me to be Christians but im Muslim and i can't be Christians and she know that from the first time she meet me

so she want to divorce me i know that crazy

i have green card IR1 10 years do i will have a problem if she divorce me about getting other green card after 10 years or they will revoked or denied this green card i have

my wife getting crazy about to be Christians but im Muslim and i will die Muslim please i need some help here i don't want divorce i love her but she want to scare me by divorcing me but i can't be Christians so what i can do now I'm lost

I am so sorry to hear this. As a Christian myself let me express that it isn't our job to enforce our religion onto people. It has to be from the heart to become a Christian not out of force. We are suppose to live by example not by force. This example is Christian love. I hope there are ways to remedy your relationship because I truly believe marriage is a sacred thing and not one to throw away no matter what the differences are. Maybe some marriage counseling would help. I would try this first. Take care and God bless

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i don’t have cell phone she don’t want me have one i cant even go to store by myself i cant even run and walk outsid she is crazy and she is jealous even if we watch a movie and if she see a naked women or preety women she turn the tv off and get mad at me and she say oh yeah u love looking at that woman and im getting crazy i dont know what to do

so i will not have a problem with me staying here in usa and i will not have problem with my green card if i accept divorce from her because i start my life here now i have a job and i cant leave

You said you have been here for 3 months. Did you discuss religion at all prior to your marriage? What kind of wedding did you have? If she had that strong of Christian beliefs and you that strong of Muslem I can't see how that never came up in conversation. You will probably be okay with your GC but the fact you were here 3 months and now you want to claim religious differences are an issue might not look good. The CO never questioned you on that at your interview that issue is a big red flag I am amazed that it is coming up as a big surprise to you know. There are 3 sides to every story. Talk to your wife if you really loved each other to start with then you should be able to work this out... Good luck to both of you....

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

i don’t have cell phone she don’t want me have one i cant even go to store by myself i cant even run and walk outsid she is crazy and she is jealous even if we watch a movie and if she see a naked women or preety women she turn the tv off and get mad at me and she say oh yeah u love looking at that woman and im getting crazy i dont know what to do

so i will not have a problem with me staying here in usa and i will not have problem with my green card if i accept divorce from her because i start my life here now i have a job and i cant leave

Didn't you know she was crazy before you guys decide to get married?

Seems like she is fat and ugly and insecure about herself.

I'm surprised you guys got married and didn't even discuss any of this.

Stuff like this is not discussed when there is something else that is trying to be obtained and that is a visa. This may or may not be the OP's case but it sure sounds like it.

Our Journey
6/13/2012 Sent I-129F package
6/14/2012 NOA1 --> California Service Center
9/25/2012 NOA2
10/01/2012 NOA2 Hardcopy received
10/01/2012 NVC Received
10/19/2012 Left NVC
11/30/2012 Picked-up Packet from Local Post Office
01/16/2013 Medical
01/23/2013 Interview - In AP

09/24/2013 Visa picked-up from DOMEX
10/10/2013 POE Ft. Lauderdale

10/28/2013 Applied for Social Security Number

01/01/2014 WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

heart_28.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

My fiancé and I discussed everything about religion even though neither of us are religious. He was raised to be muslim and I was raised to be catholic.. we both believe in "a god" but we practice nothing. If you are having this much trouble now- I would accept her divorce and move on. What will happen when children come into the picture?? Something to think about NOW instead of when it's too late....

offtopic45vn.gifPeople come on here for help, they don't need everyone dissecting their story. I don't know why everyone takes it upon themselves to question the OP's true intentions.. he laid his situation out as stated and asked for advice. You aren't in immigration and won't be personally working with his case... it isn't your task to figure out the reality of whats going on. Get sick of seeing the same scenario repeated on so many posts.

Edited by JE06

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/15/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (6.5 months!!)

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/10/12 - USEM Case Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

1/17/13 - Interview- computers crashed.... or so they claim!

1/28/13 - New interview date- Admin. Processing

2/4/13 - Denial- No waiver can apply

July 14 2013 - Moved to Vienna with my dog and 3 suitcases!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My fiancé and I discussed everything about religion even though neither of us are religious. He was raised to be muslim and I was raised to be catholic.. we both believe in "a god" but we practice nothing. If you are having this much trouble now- I would accept her divorce and move on. What will happen when children come into the picture?? Something to think about NOW instead of when it's too late....

offtopic45vn.gifPeople come on here for help, they don't need everyone dissecting their story. I don't know why everyone takes it upon themselves to question the OP's true intentions.. he laid his situation out as stated and asked for advice. You aren't in immigration and won't be personally working with his case... it isn't your task to figure out the reality of whats going on. Get sick of seeing the same scenario repeated on so many posts.

nice answers.....! nw where is that guy who put this type of topic??? find him???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.