Filipinalover21

DIVORCE 6 times.

94 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Got me beat, I would expect some extra questions.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

well my question would be did they also file papers for the other 6 spouses and then divorce?

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hi Just want to ask if being "DIVORCE" for 6times is a red-flag?Will really appreciate for those who responded.

Hi. In any of those 6 previous marriages included foreigners? I mean if you applied for any kind of visa on their behalf previously. Yes, If I was you ... I would expect some questions from USCIS. Good luck anyways. :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi. In any of those 6 previous marriages included foreigners? I mean if you applied for any kind of visa on their behalf previously. Yes, If I was you ... I would expect some questions from USCIS. Good luck anyways. :thumbs:

No..this is the first time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

It could be a significant issue. Do you have other family in the US?

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The CO may want to see evidence of a strong relationship to be sure that you will not soon be ex spouse #7 and become a public charge.

Your other post talks about a pre-nup, so don't expect any sort of $$ should a divorce happen. The USC spouse likely has experience protecting assets in family court proceedings. And social services are limited when a green card holder.

Any immigrant moving far far away to live with someone that has been divorced that many times should have a back up plan.

Best of luck.

Thank You.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Just want to ask if being "DIVORCE" for 6times is a red-flag?Will really appreciate for those who responded.

I am thinking that it will be a huge red flag, if the divorces are from marriages with K-1 or CR-1. Although, it will still seem like the relationship is intended for immigration as well.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.