Danno

TEXAS DAD BEATS HIS DAUGHTER’S MOLESTER TO DEATH

270 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

there is no kind of punishment that can come even close to what a child or adult has to deal with after rape...........in a way the rape survivor has been killed emotionally and mentally for the rest of their life.......yes in most cases the survivor learns to deal with the physical and emotional trauma but its always there and comes back sort of like pts.....why not just give the death penalty to the dirt bag legally?

just my opinion

sara

Not the most popular opinion on this thread, but killing a person is still killing.

I am sure the daughter is also incredibly distraught with what she might have witnessed.

Perhaps there's also a chance the daughter will be incredibly distraught from what was being done to her before her dad intervened.

And maybe, instead of being distraught at what she witness, maybe she's happy beyond words at the fact that her dad was able to stop it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

more info is needed as well bcoz the article saying the daughter was released from hospital shortly afterwards??

did the guy actually commit any attack or was he about to???

proper investigation needs to be done and the dad should answer for his crime.

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

The daughter being released from the hospital shortly afterwards does not mean an assault did not take place. They likely did a physical examination of her and possibly asked her a few questions, but she's very young, so it's not like they'd hold her for days.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Not the most popular opinion on this thread, but killing a person is still killing.

I am sure the daughter is also incredibly distraught with what she might have witnessed.

Also, I hope the OP will post updates on this news article. It's really just hearsay about the "molestation" that happened... the report didn't even state whether the medical exam showed her to have been assaulted.

What troubles me is how easy it was for the man to kill another man. Maybe it's my medical experience talking, but killing someone "suddenly" never really happens unless it was a true accident (like a car accident). Maybe it wasn't a case of the dad beating the man to death but of him "accidentally" killing him?

Just stating my thoughts on this.

You clearly haven't been in a fight.

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

more info is needed as well bcoz the article saying the daughter was released from hospital shortly afterwards??

:thumbs:

You clearly haven't been in a fight.

I haven't been in a brawl. If that is what you meant by a "fight".

If the news article is to be believed, what happened was not a brawl.

Perhaps there's also a chance the daughter will be incredibly distraught from what was being done to her before her dad intervened.

And maybe, instead of being distraught at what she witness, maybe she's happy beyond words at the fact that her dad was able to stop it.

There is. But, abuse is not as black and white as some people think it is.

I'm a physician in my country and I have talked with quite a lot of abuse victims. While as outsiders, our focus is to help, get her out right NOW, etc. I've found out that abuse is not just as simple as the "save her now" mentality most people have. Anyway, that is almost out of topic.

Back to topic, we do not know if the abuse really happened. The article, which is incredibly crappy writing IMHO, lacked the information the readers needed to know whether the father's action was warranted or not. The article is sensationalist news at its worst.

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

Timeline

I have been. The adrenalin kicks in, and you don't feel when you are hit or when you hit, it is all a blurr. I am medium build, but it took 2 people to get me off a guy taller and stronger than me.

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

"The incident happened near a barn in Mt. Olive where some horses were being kept. The adults were shoeing a horse and the girl and her brother had been sent to feed chickens. The children's grandfather said the boy later came back and said his sister had been taken away by a man. Her father then went out to look for her, the grandfather said."

The father found both his daughter and the 47-year-old man partially naked, investigators said."

Another link ....

Edited by natty bumppo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

we live in society govern by laws. we dont get to choose what laws we going to obey and which ones we are going to break. we are not savages.

we have a court system set up for this. this is not a vigilante society. throw this guy in jail and teach him a lesson.

I am tired of reading about these folks who feel they are justified in taking ppl lives.

we as a society cannot tolerate this type of behaviour, its very dangerous.

I lost you when you said 'We are not savages". Clearly at least 50% of the population are savages and this percentage becomes higher as one travels South of the Mason-Dixon line and into christian country.

It isn't exclusively a Southern USA phenomenon though by any means.

I remember when I was in England, a 17 year old retarded youth exposing himself to my 5 year old daughter and inviting her to perform certain acts - those usually performed on Presidents in the white house corridors.

I realized that he was "backward" and reported it to the Police who investigated along with Social Services.

My wife's family refused to speak to me again as they thought I should have beaten this mentally disabled boy's face to a pulp

There is all you need to know about the difference between vulgar savages and civilized man (me)

Unfortunately, the ueber 'christians' of the southern USA are more inclined to think like my wife's family, and it's because of their savage culture/faith and lack of education in general

Getting them to steam the NASCAR badges off their cars, shave off their goatee beards, lose 200 lbs and sign on to the gains of European civilization, is clearly going to be along process

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

^ I don't see how you could see that and still be rational. Honestly, I would think you just don't care enough.

event.png

I'm a physician in my country and I have talked with quite a lot of abuse victims. While as outsiders, our focus is to help, get her out right NOW, etc. I've found out that abuse is not just as simple as the "save her now" mentality most people have. Anyway, that is almost out of topic.

Actually, the whole point of the topic is "save her now". A father walked in on his 4 year old daughter being molested. His whole purpose in life, at that time, is "save her now".

I think he did a pretty good job of saving her now.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

^ I don't see how you could see that and still be rational. Honestly, I would think you just don't care enough.

Well that's the difference between Romanian orphanages and English orphanages.

Civilization is not acquired overnight

moresheep400100.jpg

You seem to only see in black and white.

Nothing is in black and white.

Ashud Cocoa stated that the "offender" was mentally challenged. It was incredibly admirable of him to recognize that and not go on some blind rampage that would have potentially become a tragedy for everyone.

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.

Audre Lorde

Actually, the whole point of the topic is "save her now". A father walked in on his 4 year old daughter being molested. His whole purpose in life, at that time, is "save her now".

I think he did a pretty good job of saving her now.

Killing the offender is an "overkill" of the act of "saving her now".

I am definitely against abuse and if it really happened the way it was reported (which is still crappy writing ugh), the offender deserved to be punished. But, killing is simply put... not for men with sane minds.

Some people think it's just so easy to kill someone when really you have to be psychologically "broken down" to be able to kill.

Audre Lorde