Danno

TEXAS DAD BEATS HIS DAUGHTER’S MOLESTER TO DEATH

270 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Americans have the worldwide reputation of reducing all issues to DOLLARS

Justice, punishment, the protection of society, executions, should always be considered as a totally separate issue from the cost of keeping people in prison

Otherwise, we end up with the attitude that executing people is justified on the grounds of cost to the taxpayer. I believe that many Americans already see things in those terms

This is in total accord with the nazis who killed or neutered disabled people because of the cost of keeping them or their offspring

Even supposedly left wing Americans will consider the cost of prison when they talk about capital punishment

It seems universal in American society that lynchings and executions and quick justice with or without trials are the quick, simple and cheap way of doing things. That is a position that all civilized societies once had, and where they have all moved on from

The USA trailed the rest of the first world in abolishing slavery, votes for women and civil rights. They trail in regard to vigilante justice and executions still.

They will catch up because they always do

As Winston Churchill used to say "The USA always does the right thing - after it's tried everything else"

Regardless of whether or not it seems like I was only mentioning dollars I was also stating that the molestor would provide nothing to society after going to prison and you cannot guarantee he will not do the same thing again years down the road. You are telling everyone that someone has to be in jail regardless?

While I sympathetic to this guys alleged reason for killing the alleged molester, it remains to be seen if he will be able to justify his actions in court.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Regardless of whether or not it seems like I was only mentioning dollars I was also stating that the molestor would provide nothing to society after going to prison and you cannot guarantee he will not do the same thing again years down the road. You are telling everyone that someone has to be in jail regardless?

My main point is that the cost of executing someone or not executing them, should not be a consideration.

After all, if a child is born disabled, we don't consider their 'use' to society or the cost of keeping them - quite rightly because it would be wrong

We think it is wrong to kill enemy prisoners because they cost us food/clothing/heat/accommodation

So the only other issue is whether vigilante justice is appropriate if someone takes the law into their own hands in circumstances where anyone would be enraged. The rest of the civilized world concluded hundreds of years ago that vigilante justice is always wrong and punishable

However, the defense of 'provocation' is available AT THE TIME

The classic case in English law is where a guy picked up a 'lady' in a bar and walked her home through the park. They laid on the grass and kissed for a while and then he went for it.

He copped for the old meat and two veg and immediately strangled the 'lady'

He was found not guilty through provocation

The main element is that it has to be immediate - no vigilante justice later

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The classic case in English law is where a guy picked up a 'lady' in a bar and walked her home through the park. They laid on the grass and kissed for a while and then he went for it.

????

Lolita was 12

The specific age doesn't matter. What does is the Prof justified his urges towards young girls because he couldn't at 14 act on his adolescent wants towards his dead like aged crush. Same with the dead guy from the article (or any offender for that matter), a grey area is that the molestation was a result of a traumatic experience or mental handicap so we must understand why the 'victim' did what he did but we must think the father downright beastly for witnessing a heinous act between his child and an adult and not be able to restrain himself...according to Dr Ivy/Dan.

However, the defense of 'provocation' is available AT THE TIME

So you're saying by this stand point the father's walking?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

????

"copped for the old meat and two veg"

I understand the rest but this I can't figure out. An English euphemism? It comes at a fairly critical juncture of your story!

Timeline

she asked for it. she let him buy her drinks, kissed him, & didn't give it up. so english law says he was justified in strangling her.

I think you missed the point because I used an English euphemism. "Meat and two veg" is an English colloquialism for male genitalia

- that is what the man found when he pressed his amorous advances.

The 'he' was a 'she'. An Oscar Wilde Edwina

People often forget that provocation is as important a defense as self-defense

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

I hate people who think victims were "asking for it".

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

Timeline

yup, went right over my head. sorry.

My wife is from Milwaukee and can't figure 'Half as much again' (it's 150%)

We discover a new one every week - and that's after 7 years !

I have learned 'crying uncle' and 'kitty corner' and a few others but I am far from bi-lingual and use terms like anti-clockwise

I am pleased to see that the US Federal criminal code is virtually identical to the English criminal law which I studied.

State law is trickier - I could have been jailed for marrying a black woman up to recently - so I just hope I am not transgressing when I go out.

moresheep400100.jpg