Danno

TEXAS DAD BEATS HIS DAUGHTER’S MOLESTER TO DEATH

270 posts in this topic

A woman who killed her rapist uses the reason of self-defense because she needed to do something to stop the offender. We were not in that location with the dad, kid & offender. We do not know what transpired, if the story given indeed transpired. So, it is not a good idea to parallel this with a rape case. Rape, in itself, merits a lengthy discussion, in my honest professional opinion.

And for the poster who said doctors won't know a THING about abuse... I am one. I did study about the psychology and effects of abuse. I talked and became confidantes of abused women & children. And guess what I learned that nobody teaches in medical school or through your good old sensationalist newscasts?

Nothing is black and white. To truly solve the problem, one must not rely on instinct alone.

Now, as I said earlier, the news writing done was SHITTY. It appalls me that most of those who posted on here jumped easily to the conclusion that a molestation was done and that the offender deserved only death.

I tell you again: Nothing is black and white.

We don't even have the kid's medical report to back up the accusation of abuse in this case. Shitty writing + ####### News = Sensationalism

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

It actually costs more to execute than imprison for life apparently.

Yes Hitler would have changed his policy had he lived long enough to receive his gas bill..

In rejecting 'knee-jerk' violence, I think the main benefit is how we see ourselves and the pride we gain from putting further space between how we behave, as compared to salivating irritated timber wolves

Because of their greater intelligence, humans have far more capacity for horrific savagery than other animals and that is why developing self control is of the highest importance. What other animal could invent savagery like putting live rats inside a woman to torture her or drowning someone 183 times in a month ?

Behaving on instinct and lashing out like a paranoid male baboon is simply too dangerous for our species - and that is in addition to the moral position which hardly seems to register in some areas

That is where the dark side of humans can lead us and that is why we must always swim upwards towards a more civilized and more considered way of reacting to life's provocations. It's not just for the 'bad guy's' good, but for our good too

Up not down. Forward not back.

It will be a long time before that sentiment takes hold in Texas

moresheep400100.jpg

Yes Hitler would have changed his policy had he lived long enough to receive his gas bill..

In rejecting 'knee-jerk' violence, I think the main benefit is how we see ourselves and the pride we gain from putting further space between how we behave, as compared to salivating irritated timber wolves

Because of their greater intelligence, humans have far more capacity for horrific savagery than other animals and that is why developing self control is of the highest importance. What other animal could invent savagery like putting live rats inside a woman to torture her or drowning someone 183 times in a month ?

Behaving on instinct and lashing out like a paranoid male baboon is simply too dangerous for our species - and that is in addition to the moral position which hardly seems to register in some areas

That is where the dark side of humans can lead us and that is why we must always swim upwards towards a more civilized and more considered way of reacting to life's provocations. It's not just for the 'bad guy's' good, but for our good too

Up not down. Forward not back.

It will be a long time before that sentiment takes hold in Texas

Very well-said!

:thumbs:

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What troubles me is how easy it was for the man to kill another man.

If ever I was in that horrible situation the "easy" thing would indeed be to kill the attacker. The only thing that would stop me would be my need to tend to my daughter!

Timeline

:thumbs:

But, abuse is not as black and white as some people think it is.

I'm a physician in my country and I have talked with quite a lot of abuse victims. While as outsiders, our focus is to help, get her out right NOW, etc. I've found out that abuse is not just as simple as the "save her now" mentality most people have.

This form of abuse, if what we read was true, is very simple and clear-cut. I hope you are not going to say this little girl was 'asking for it' or in any way was responsible for what happened!!

This form of abuse, if what we read was true, is very simple and clear-cut. I hope you are not going to say this little girl was 'asking for it' or in any way was responsible for what happened!!

I think that's what he meant or we should take into consideration the abusers past that may warrant an understanding as to why a 47 yr old is fondling a 4 yr old child. Reminds me of Lolita.

Timeline

I think that's what he meant or we should take into consideration the abusers past that may warrant an understanding as to why a 47 yr old is fondling a 4 yr old child. Reminds me of Lolita.

Lolita was 12

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Americans have the worldwide reputation of reducing all issues to DOLLARS

Justice, punishment, the protection of society, executions, should always be considered as a totally separate issue from the cost of keeping people in prison

Otherwise, we end up with the attitude that executing people is justified on the grounds of cost to the taxpayer. I believe that many Americans already see things in those terms

Even supposedly left wing Americans will consider the cost of prison when they talk about capital punishment

You don't get it. It is widely recognized that the costs of the mandatory appeals process in the US before an execution can take place significantly EXCEEDS the cost of life imprisonment! It is with that recognition that the argument over whether executions are morally permissible in a just society and whether they make sense for reasons of deterrence or cost to society takes place.

Timeline

NOTHING in the abuser's past, short of complete or near complete mental incapacity, could in any way mitigate the horror of this crime!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

I tell you again: Nothing is black and white.

We don't even have the kid's medical report to back up the accusation of abuse in this case. Shitty writing + ####### News = Sensationalism

So if she doesn't have a torn ####### = she wasn't assaulted?

Youcan be raped and omnly have mental scarrs.

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

Timeline

You don't get it. It is widely recognized that the costs of the mandatory appeals process in the US before an execution can take place significantly EXCEEDS the cost of life imprisonment! It is with that recognition that the argument over whether executions are morally permissible in a just society and whether they make sense for reasons of deterrence or cost to society takes place.

That is a distinction that people in Texas for instance, are simply incapable of making

They can't see further than their own vindictiveness as evidenced by the wild applause when governor Rick Perry read out the statistics of how many people he has killed so far

The more the merrier was the public response - yee haar etc

The population there are not chess players who can see 6 or 7 steps in advance in their logic train - its more like ug-ug he done did that, so lets kick his head in boys.

Explaining the economics of the appeals process compared to imprisonment costs would leave them blinking with incomprehension.

If they allowed public burnings of pedophiles with ticket sales going to the church, I guarantee it would be a sell-out crowd in Houston

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

That is a distinction that people in Texas for instance, are simply incapable of making

They can't see further than their own vindictiveness as evidenced by the wild applause when governor Rick Perry read out the statistics of how many people he has killed so far

The more the merrier was the public response - yee haar etc

The population there are not chess players who can see 6 or 7 steps in advance in their logic train - its more like ug-ug he done did that, so lets kick his head in boys.

Explaining the economics of the appeals process compared to imprisonment costs would leave them blinking with incomprehension.

If they allowed public burnings of pedophiles with ticket sales going to the church, I guarantee it would be a sell-out crowd in Houston

I dislike Texas for some of the same reasons you apparently do. That mentality is held by too many there. But we are very wrong if we try to paint all Texans or possibly even most Texans with that ugly brush! Texas has produced many brilliant and socially aware individuals. Even many of its politicians have been liberals in times past at least. Don't forget that LBJ was a Texan.

Timeline

And for the poster who said doctors won't know a THING about abuse... I am one.

If you were as competent a doctor as you would like to think you would know that nothing in the kid's medical exam can disprove that the abuse took place! I know what I am talking about. My credentials probably exceed yours!

Timeline

I dislike Texas for some of the same reasons you apparently do. That mentality is held by too many there. But we are very wrong if we try to paint all Texans or possibly even most Texans with that ugly brush! Texas has produced many brilliant and socially aware individuals. Even many of its politicians have been liberals in times past at least. Don't forget that LBJ was a Texan.

You are correct that evolved people do exist in the South

Yes LBJ was Texan and Jimmy Carter is Georgian

How they managed to grow up there has always been a mystery to me

A mystery that shall remain a mystery as wont be going to South Carolina thru Mississippi any time soon

see:

southern culture - child sex

moresheep400100.jpg