Danno

TEXAS DAD BEATS HIS DAUGHTER’S MOLESTER TO DEATH

270 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I bet the Cops are pissed off that the idiot Dad killed the perp.

Now they won't be able to garner data from the perp for other crimes. He may not be charged but he should.

His DNA is a good start for placing him at the scene of other crimes. As for being charged with other crimes -- well, maybe other victims would be relieved at his demise and zero cost to the state for prison and courts.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

- "A father beat to death with his hands a man who tried molesting his 4-year-old daughter after the little girl was heard screaming on the family's rural Texas ranch, authorities said Monday.

The children's grandfather said the boy later came back and said his sister had been taken away by a man. Her father then went out to look for her, the grandfather said"

I think the stories are getting mixed up

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I hate people who think victims were "asking for it".

One must define 'victim' first though

In this case it's clear and the answer is 'no'

In some other cases it is less clear

Is an alcoholic asking for sclerosis of the liver ?

Was the abortion doctor 'asking for it' by practicing in Oklahoma

The only way to be sure (er) is to let cool legal minds work it rather than take the law into our own hands

Formal justice is advocated in all the Western films but folk are still not all together on-board with the concept, and some people prefer lynching without trial where the evidence is 'clear'

I mixed with plenty of people who held that opinion when I lived in the deserts of Washington State/Idaho

The wild west lives on in the psyche of many Americans

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Killing the offender is an "overkill" of the act of "saving her now".

I am definitely against abuse and if it really happened the way it was reported (which is still crappy writing ugh), the offender deserved to be punished. But, killing is simply put... not for men with sane minds.

Some people think it's just so easy to kill someone when really you have to be psychologically "broken down" to be able to kill.

You walk in on a guy with his pecker in his hand and your daughter naked -- are you asking questions about what happened or what was about to happen... or do you immediately open a can of whoop azz and damn the questions? Let the police ask questions later, provided the perp can still talk.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Timeline

A woman who killed her rapist uses the reason of self-defense because she needed to do something to stop the offender. We were not in that location with the dad, kid & offender. We do not know what transpired, if the story given indeed transpired. So, it is not a good idea to parallel this with a rape case. Rape, in itself, merits a lengthy discussion, in my honest professional opinion.

And for the poster who said doctors won't know a THING about abuse... I am one. I did study about the psychology and effects of abuse. I talked and became confidantes of abused women & children. And guess what I learned that nobody teaches in medical school or through your good old sensationalist newscasts?

Nothing is black and white. To truly solve the problem, one must not rely on instinct alone.

Now, as I said earlier, the news writing done was SHITTY. It appalls me that most of those who posted on here jumped easily to the conclusion that a molestation was done and that the offender deserved only death.

I tell you again: Nothing is black and white.

We don't even have the kid's medical report to back up the accusation of abuse in this case. Shitty writing + ####### News = Sensationalism

"The sound of the little girl's screams were later heard coming from the barn and instinctually, the father rushed to his daughter's aide. After reaching the barn, he found a man sexually assaulting his daughter – undoubtedly a dad's worst nightmare."

"After pulling the attack off of her, the father repeatedly struck the man in the head."

That's not "black and white" enough for you? The fathers instinct was finely tuned.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

"The sound of the little girl's screams were later heard coming from the barn and instinctually, the father rushed to his daughter's aide. After reaching the barn, he found a man sexually assaulting his daughter – undoubtedly a dad's worst nightmare."

"After pulling the attack off of her, the father repeatedly struck the man in the head."

That's not "black and white" enough for you? The fathers instinct was finely tuned.

Its interesting that a few blows to the head can kill a man. Hmm what case have we heard different recently......

Timeline

I must agree with you because this fits 'Provocation' under the law of England and the US Federal code

Most people only know of self-defense but provocation is an equally valid defense

The essential key is the time lapse between the provocation and the response

When US troops lined up German camp guards and machine gunned them, I would suggest that the time lapse disqualified that as 'provocation'

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Its interesting that a few blows to the head can kill a man. Hmm what case have we heard different recently......

Shhhh... they might read this and get a dose of reality.

Timeline

Monty Python claimed that the funniest joke in the world could kill

ok let's test it and see if it ends the thread...

I say, I say, my dog has no nose

No nose, how does it smell ?

AWFUL !

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

if the imminent danger to the life and safety of his daughter has been abated, then the continued physical response against her assailant is likely to count against the father. If a prosecutor is able to show intent on the part of the father once the attacker was removed from the daughter, I can see a manslaughter charge being made to stick.

As I said, sometimes justice and the law don't follow the same path.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have a friend who has kind of gone through the same thing.

My friend married a man, who already had 2 daughters. His oldest daughter called him one night saying that she was being beat up by her boyfriend. The father, and my friends brother drove to the house, where one of them kicked in the door. The father hit this boy ( he was in his 20s I believe ) so bad that he had a blood clot in his brain. The boy survived, but had he died, the father was looking at manslaughter. He was tried, there is a law against vigilanty justice. There is a difference between stopping what is happening, and going to far.

Its like the spanking law ( all I can think of at this time ) where the first spank is for the child, the second is for the parent, and its called abuse.

My friends husband was wrong, although I can see how it happens. Alot of people were on his side, but the law is pretty straight forward. Right or wrong, the law is the law.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2010/11/11/16085076.html

In his case, they viewed the time he got the call, to driving there, his chance to cool down. If he had been there while it happened and he re acted, there may have been a different outcome. As it was, my friend bore him 4 children, the youngest being 5 at the time, so the judge had him do his time on weekends so that he could still provide for his family though the week.

~~~ Hes the chance Im taking ~~~

April 2007 - Met online

Oct. 2008 - He came to Canada to meet me

Dec 25 2009 officially engaged

March 2010 - sent off I-129F

March 27 2010 - Vermont receives package :)

April 3 2010 - Informed through mail that cheque is cashed NOA1

May 28 2010 - RFE notification ( yeah Im online checking alot >.< )

June 5 2010 - RFE hardcopy received

June 18 2010 - RFE returned ( had done it June 7 - but USPS returned grrrr )

--- case says we should hear from them in 60 days from June 18 ---

June 23 - Touched

Aug4 - Email notification of NoA2 :)

Aug. 10 - NOA2 Hardcopy received

Sept. 13 - Faxed off Package 3

Sept 14 - Interview notification set for Oct. 5

Oct. 5 2010 Interview Passed

March 17 2011 POE Canadian/US border

April 1 2011 Marriage

Mailed AOS June 1

Chicago Lockbox confirms delivery June 3

Check cashed through bank - notification June 9

Timeline

if the imminent danger to the life and safety of his daughter has been abated, then the continued physical response against her assailant is likely to count against the father. If a prosecutor is able to show intent on the part of the father once the attacker was removed from the daughter, I can see a manslaughter charge being made to stick.

As I said, sometimes justice and the law don't follow the same path.

Sure, if a prosecutor is able to get the grand jury to indict the father. Usually a grand jury will indict a ham sandwich, but If is a mighty big word in Texas, in this case. I think a prosecutor would have a tough time getting a conviction from a jury of 12 Texans.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

if he is charged for anything....where do i send my contribution to the defense fund?

wait a week - the URL will be published.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I have been. The adrenalin kicks in, and you don't feel when you are hit or when you hit, it is all a blurr. I am medium build, but it took 2 people to get me off a guy taller and stronger than me.

ya, that 'medical person' totally forgot about adrenalin.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline
If they allowed public burnings of pedophiles with ticket sales going to the church, I guarantee it would be a sell-out crowd in Houston

And Victoria.

And San Antonio.

And Dallas.

And Austin.

And Lubbock.

so let's see -what has happened? An unwanted demographic is wiped off the face of the earth, and the Church gets some money. Win Win, IMO.