Danno

TEXAS DAD BEATS HIS DAUGHTER’S MOLESTER TO DEATH

270 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

here is the real issue ....... doctors....lawyers......police even social workers none of them really have the true knowledge of what happens to a rape survivor unless they have dealt with it themselves or had to help care for a family member that has suffered from this.....they see the survivor on a limited amount of time so none have any idea of the true hell that goes on inside the mind of the survivor

a rapist can never be reconditioned to want a normal life that does not involve rape....a district attorney here in Oregon stated after court that there was nothing that can be done in the legal system to recondition a rapist much like you can never break someone of the want of chocolate...simple way of explaining it but i got it........

i personal find nothing wrong with what the father did and i believe he went temporarily insane

just my opinion

sara

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Well that's the difference between Romanian orphanages and English orphanages.

Civilization is not acquired overnight

If civilization equals not having protective instincts, then I'm ok with being a barbarian. Or is it a cover for cowardice?

You seem to only see in black and white.

Nothing is in black and white.

Ashud Cocoa stated that the "offender" was mentally challenged. It was incredibly admirable of him to recognize that and not go on some blind rampage that would have potentially become a tragedy for everyone.

Protecting your child is black and white, you either do it or not. I don't care if the offender is mentally challenged or just a sicko, I care about my child and only my child.

Edited by Peter_Pan

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

here is the real issue ....... doctors....lawyers......police even social workers none of them really have the true knowledge of what happens to a rape survivor unless they have dealt with it themselves or had to help care for a family member that has suffered from this.....they see the survivor on a limited amount of time so none have any idea of the true hell that goes on inside the mind of the survivor

a rapist can never be reconditioned to want a normal life that does not involve rape....a district attorney here in Oregon stated after court that there was nothing that can be done in the legal system to recondition a rapist much like you can never break someone of the want of chocolate...simple way of explaining it but i got it........

i personal find nothing wrong with what the father did and i believe he went temporarily insane

just my opinion

sara

dad was in fear for his daughters safety and even her life. he reacted to stop the threat.

it's too bad the perp didn't have a sense of humor and just quit life. imagine the fun he would have had being the lowest form of life (child rapist/molester) in the penitentiary

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Killing the offender is an "overkill" of the act of "saving her now".

I am definitely against abuse and if it really happened the way it was reported (which is still crappy writing ugh), the offender deserved to be punished. But, killing is simply put... not for men with sane minds.

Some people think it's just so easy to kill someone when really you have to be psychologically "broken down" to be able to kill.

Would that this was rule - but there are plenty of brutish people who can kill or seriously injure people without a scrap of conscience.

Many people have a burning rage and frustration inside them and welcome the excuse to relieve their frustrations by having a justification (in their minds), to inflict pain and injury

I was watching a Police Video programme yesterday, where a Police woman was being assaulted, when a huge woman came upon the scene. She had just received a birthday card instead of an anniversary card from her husband and was seething with rage. She splashed down on the criminal using her 350 lbs of fat and almost suffocated him between her copious breasts

She was looking for an outlet for her rage and found it. In that case it was an active defense of another rather than VENGEANCE, and so was not only justified but laudable

However, if she had gone on to beat and injure him after his arrest, she would have become one of the brutish savages who are so common in society

I once tackled a burglar in the street and had him pinned to the ground waiting for the Police. A neighbor took the opportunity to repeatedly slap the burglar around the face with a rolled up magazine. If an English person can behave in that manner, then expecting better from a person who is the product of Texan culture would be optimistic indeed.

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

I once tackled a burglar in the street and had him pinned to the ground waiting for the Police. A neighbor took the opportunity to repeatedly slap the burglar around the face with a rolled up magazine. If an English person can behave in that manner, then expecting better from a person who is the product of Texan culture would be optimistic indeed.

and you just sat there and let it happen? :blink:

Timeline

and you just sat there and let it happen? :blink:

Read it again - I was pinning the burglar down. That's what I said. He was 6 foot 3 with a hypodermic syringe in his back pocket.

Imagine the scene and now imagine how you would stop the neighbor slapping him while you kept the guy pinned to the road

I am not an octopus you know

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

we live in society govern by laws. we dont get to choose what laws we going to obey and which ones we are going to break. we are not savages.

we have a court system set up for this. this is not a vigilante society. throw this guy in jail and teach him a lesson.

I am tired of reading about these folks who feel they are justified in taking ppl lives.

we as a society cannot tolerate this type of behaviour, its very dangerous.

you would be ok if the molestor was just put on the sex offender list and let off?

This is what is wrong with the society...afraid to punish the ppl who did wrong, everything has to be political correct.

They guy who molested the little girl broke the law with intention was planned....the guy who killed the molester did not have intention was not a planned and was mere reaction to the event.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Even if not self defense, the daughter was too young to do anything herself. Would all you nay sayers be saying the same thing if it was a woman over 30 being raped and killed the attacker? I don't agree killing is right. Is he going to let it continue while he goes to call the police and give the chance for the perp to run away? So the father at minimum should have done something to debilitate the perp.

I see it as this perp will go to prison, serve part of the term, get out not having the mind set of the prison ways, not be able to give anything back to society as his rap sheet won't let him get any good job he may be qualified to do. So in other words he is a burden on the taxpayer while in prison and then can still be a burden on society after prison. Can anyone back up with justified evidence that a person is completely rehabilitated afterward and won't commit any other act of not the same?

...I once tackled a burglar in the street and had him pinned to the ground waiting for the Police. A neighbor took the opportunity to repeatedly slap the burglar around the face with a rolled up magazine. If an English person can behave in that manner, then expecting better from a person who is the product of Texan culture would be optimistic indeed.

A burglar? where are NOT talking about someone that robbed a couple chickens to eat, nor a guy that burglarized a home to get money to buy crack! No! we're talking of a SOB that you caught raping, sodomizing your own child! So what we should do? should grab the ####### for the ears, telling him to put his ####### back into his pants while we wait for the police to arrive? HELL NO!!!

Edited by mari&Ryan

K1-K2 Visas Journey

(Day 1) 05/23/07: Packet sent to CSC

(Day 247) 01/25/08: Interview. Approved!

(Day 254) 02/01/08: Visas Received.

AOS Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 04/20/08: Application sent.

(Day 73) 07/02/08: EAD,AP Approved!

(Day 108) 08/05/08: AOS Approved!

(Day 114) 08/11/08: 2 years GC received.

ROC Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 05/09/10: Application sent.

(Day 129) 09/14/10: ROC Approved!

(Day 135) 09/20/10: 10 years GC received.

Naturalization Journey

(Day 1) 10/02/11: Application sent.

(Day 122) 01/31/12: Interview. PASSED!

(Day 125) 02/03/12: Oath Ceremony. Done!

End of our Journey:

Daughter and I became U.S. Citizens on 02/03/2012.

(Day 1) 02/09/12: Applied for U.S. Passport & Passport card.

(Day 16) 02/24/12: Passport received.

(Day 19) 02/27/12: Passport Card received.

(Day 24) 03/03/12: Got CoN back.

N-600 for Daughter

(Day 1) 02/04/12: Application sent.

(Day 117) 05/30/12: Picked up Certificate of Citizenship at USCIS local office Chicago.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

From what I've read, the father didn't use any type of weapon. He hit the guy repeatedly in anger. So number one, I don't believe there was any intention to kill.

So does the man deserve to be charged with manslaughter? I guess, but I could never in good conscience find him guilty if I were on that jury.

Timeline

Read it again - I was pinning the burglar down. That's what I said. He was 6 foot 3 with a hypodermic syringe in his back pocket.

Imagine the scene and now imagine how you would stop the neighbor slapping him while you kept the guy pinned to the road

I am not an octopus you know

now the story gets embellished .... enter the dudes size (and you're what ... 6'4") and the hidden hypo needle ....

as far as the non-octopus capabilities ... humm ... wonder if all your previous amorous partners would agree to that statement

Nothing here but nature at work. It would be eye raising if the father didn't react the way he did. I don't think an issue would simply be whether or not he used a weapon but rather if the father or anyone else went in search of a weapon to harm the 'victim.' Most likely the father is either going to be found not guilty or guilty and serving a couple years.

Timeline

Even if not self defense, the daughter was too young to do anything herself. Would all you nay sayers be saying the same thing if it was a woman over 30 being raped and killed the attacker? I don't agree killing is right. Is he going to let it continue while he goes to call the police and give the chance for the perp to run away? So the father at minimum should have done something to debilitate the perp.

I see it as this perp will go to prison, serve part of the term, get out not having the mind set of the prison ways, not be able to give anything back to society as his rap sheet won't let him get any good job he may be qualified to do. So in other words he is a burden on the taxpayer while in prison and then can still be a burden on society after prison. Can anyone back up with justified evidence that a person is completely rehabilitated afterward and won't commit any other act of not the same?

Americans have the worldwide reputation of reducing all issues to DOLLARS

Justice, punishment, the protection of society, executions, should always be considered as a totally separate issue from the cost of keeping people in prison

Otherwise, we end up with the attitude that executing people is justified on the grounds of cost to the taxpayer. I believe that many Americans already see things in those terms

This is in total accord with the nazis who killed or neutered disabled people because of the cost of keeping them or their offspring

Even supposedly left wing Americans will consider the cost of prison when they talk about capital punishment

It seems universal in American society that lynchings and executions and quick justice with or without trials are the quick, simple and cheap way of doing things. That is a position that all civilized societies once had, and where they have all moved on from

The USA trailed the rest of the first world in abolishing slavery, votes for women and civil rights. They trail in regard to vigilante justice and executions still.

They will catch up because they always do

As Winston Churchill used to say "The USA always does the right thing - after it's tried everything else"

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Americans have the worldwide reputation of reducing all issues to DOLLARS

Justice, punishment, the protection of society, executions, should always be considered as a totally separate issue from the cost of keeping people in prison

Otherwise, we end up with the attitude that executing people is justified on the grounds of cost to the taxpayer. I believe that many Americans already see things in those terms

This is in total accord with the nazis who killed or neutered disabled people because of the cost of keeping them or their offspring

Even supposedly left wing Americans will consider the cost of prison when they talk about capital punishment

It seems universal in American society that lynchings and executions and quick justice with or without trials are the quick, simple and cheap way of doing things. That is a position that all civilized societies once had, and where they have all moved on from

The USA trailed the rest of the first world in abolishing slavery, votes for women and civil rights. They trail in regard to vigilante justice and executions still.

They will catch up because they always do

As Winston Churchill used to say "The USA always does the right thing - after it's tried everything else"

It actually costs more to execute than imprison for life apparently. Also the US was right along most of Europe with women's right to vote including ahead of the UK. (The UK did pass a voting law for women ahead of the US by 2 or 3 years but it was not equal rights due to the higher women's age minimum)

Edited by Sousuke