NigeriAmerica

Facebook - Make or Break Your Case?

86 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Some terroists are pretty passionate. Haven't

some communicated their plans via Twitter?

i think it is deliberate and they wanted popularity. stop feeding the trolls, seriously! and im sure exposing their plans is equivalent to failure.

my next status for fb update is: uscis, stop torturing my family!

"Family time is very precious and you should cherish every moment of it."

01/20/12 - I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox.

01/26/12 - NOA1 received and processing at Vermont.

06/28/12 - NOA2 announced on status check.

06/29/12 - NVC received case learned on 07/2/12.

06/30/12 - Hard copy NOA2 received.

07/09/12 - NVC Casefile Number and IIN Issued.

07/16/12 - Receive and Sent DS-3032 via email.

07/17/12 - Mailed DS-3032 via mail, AOS bill received via email, paid online, Optin email sent.

07/18/12 - Optin accepted and new case number, AOS marked paid, emailed AOS packet.

07/24/12 - Assigned as Agent, IV Fee bill received via email, paid online.

07/25/12 - IV Fee marked paid, emailed IV packet.

07/31/12 - Emailed GZO Supplemental Packet 3.

08/02/12 - Case completed and commenced final review.

08/03/12 - Shipped all copies of forms/letters/documents to my wife - arriving on 8/9/12.

08/06/12 - Case completed final review.

08/09/12 - Appointment letter received via email interview date set 9/6/12.

08/14/12 - Medical exam done.

08/15/12 - Medical exam results all normal.

09/06/12 - Submitted required documents at the embassy and interview set next day at 0730.

09/07/12 - Visa approved, click here for review http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=10401 .

09/14/12 - Visa received on hand!

10/07/12 - Arrived at NYC! click here for review http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-poe-reviews.php?entry=15293

10/20/12 - Received welcome letter from USCIS.

10/25/12 - Green Card received!

"Nothing is more difficult than the art of maneuvering for advantageous positions." - Sun-Tzu

04/27/13 - Submitted DS-160 online for parent-in-laws and sister-in-law.

05/01/13 - Paid DS-160 or MRV Fee Payments on CGI Stanley.

05/03/13 - Made appointment for 05/16/13 on CGI Stanley.

05/16/13 - Arrived at GUZ and impromptu notice on the front it was closed.

05/30/13 - B2 visa interview passed! Read review here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/433263-b2-visa-was-approved-for-parentinlaw/ <p>

"Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with courageous patience." - ADM Hyman G. Rickover

08/08/14 - Mailed I-175 application.

08/11/14 - I-175 arrived at VSC.

08/18/14 - Received NOA1 with date 08/12/14.

08/27/14 - Received biometrics appointment for 09/09/14.

02/27/15 - GC in production from email notification.

03/02/15 - Received NOA2 with approval dated 02/25/15.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Is it true? The CO Folks at the Embassy check your Facebook activities to view you and/or your fiance's/spouse' behavior? Many people use aliases and many people have the exact same names, so how are they certain the accounts truly belong to the Petitioners and/or their Fiances with pending cases with USCIS? :unsure:

i dont know if they do or not...but of course they can!is USA!jaja...

but if they do or they dont...if u dont have nothing to hide,and u are true with your relationship....why to worry??? :no:

i wont be scare if i know im honest... :innocent:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh well, too late....lol

Edited...I didn't see the first part of your sentence, only the last part before I replied.

Edited by Lisamarie

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

No they're not. If they were real Muslims, they wouldn't be terrorists. Muslims believe in peace, not violence.

don't take it personally.its the truth.

by the way I do work in a Moroccan restaurant and the owner family are so nice people.even their mother I call her mom.I also I do live in my best friends house,and he is from Afghanistan .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I didn't take it personal, I was just stating a fact.

Yes, Moroccans are wonderful people. They treat everyone like they are family;)

don't take it personally.its the truth.

by the way I do work in a Moroccan restaurant and the owner family are so nice people.even their mother I call her mom.I also I do live in my best friends house,and he is from Afghanistan .

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I hope you grabbed that statistic out of the air. Otherwise, you're saying there are over 100 million potential Muslim terrorists out there. I sincerely hope and believe the actual number is much smaller than this.

Also, most terrorists do believe in a religion, simply because most people believe in a religion. The question is whether their religious beliefs are their motivation for committing acts of terrorism. The overwhelming majority of terrorist acts are motivated by either political or religious conflict. At this particular point in history, the majority of terrorist acts that are motivated by religious conflict are committed by Muslims, and motivated by their belief in Islam. That doesn't mean that every Muslim who commits a terrorist act is automatically an Islamic terrorist, however. Palestinian militant groups often commit acts of terrorism, but their primary motivation is political and not religious, even though they are decidedly religious. Likewise, the Taliban are very strongly religious, but their terrorist acts are primarily motivated by the desire to achieve political goals.

An act of terrorism has little chance of accomplishing it's objective unless the people who commit that act make it clear what their motives and objectives are. When a group commits an act of terrorism, and then claims Islam as the basis for their actions, then people are justifiable in labeling the act Islamic terrorism. The perpetrators themselves have connected their deeds with their religion. No rational person would presume from this that most Muslims are terrorists. However, and I have to stress again that this is applicable at this particular point in history, the odds of a religious terrorist being a Muslim are statistically very high, while the odds of a religious terrorist being a Buddhist (for example) are extremely low. Our government would be naive to pretend this wasn't the case.

how would you label israelis ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

post denegrating muslims removed and administrative action taken.

further discussions along that line will receive the same.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Email?

You and your fiancé give them your email adress. Easy enough to look it up then.

Your email you gave as contact I am sure for most is your email you have on Facebook. You don't need to know name or ID on Facebook email is enough. Also a name or ID on Google as mentioned check yourself out.

I just read today that 85% of American employers Google perspective candidates before they offer interviews.

I welcome them to read all about what I got to say so then they have no questions as to the validity of my relationship. No sideline romances, hidden husbands.

Oh they also look at VJ also. But As said before like when they send out field inspectors to investigate a case I am sure its the ones hat are suspect.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Timeline

Some terroists are pretty passionate. Haven'tsome communicated their plans via Twitter?

i think it is deliberate and they wanted popularity. stop feeding the trolls, seriously! and im sure exposing their plans is equivalent to failure. my next status for fb update is: uscis, stop torturing my family!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-16810312

I assume you all read this story?

yes they do. i made my profile public until i got my visa, so they could see i have nothing to hide :dance:

148280zkcv79ffi3.gifDeeDee & Sam 426064ng1n3ghbqw.gif

766837489_784932.gif

from filling I129F to POE- exactly 6 months

for k1 steps and dates check my timeline
AOS approved took 7 months you can chack my timeline for details

ROC

October 6th- mailed package

as1cJVfNw2k0710MTMybHN8MDQyMTdqc3xXZVwnd

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

Is it true? The CO Folks at the Embassy check your Facebook activities to view you and/or your fiance's/spouse' behavior? Many people use aliases and many people have the exact same names, so how are they certain the accounts truly belong to the Petitioners and/or their Fiances with pending cases with USCIS? :unsure:

They asked for my husband's facebook user name and password at the interview and looked at his facebook while he was watching.

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Closed NVC Ocotber 11, 2011

Interview Date: January 12,2012

Thank you my wonderful God in Heaven.

Timeline

i am going to assume that you are just mis-informed or unable to articulate well.

the government is trying to protect the country from terrorists. not muslims. because terrorists have no religion. it is sad that we continue to mix the two. we dont call all caucasions nazis because the nazis were light colored. similarly over 90% of muslims are peace loving.

So very true. Thank you.

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Timeline

I hope you grabbed that statistic out of the air. Otherwise, you're saying there are over 100 million potential Muslim terrorists out there. I sincerely hope and believe the actual number is much smaller than this.

Also, most terrorists do believe in a religion, simply because most people believe in a religion. The question is whether their religious beliefs are their motivation for committing acts of terrorism. The overwhelming majority of terrorist acts are motivated by either political or religious conflict. At this particular point in history, the majority of terrorist acts that are motivated by religious conflict are committed by Muslims, and motivated by their belief in Islam. That doesn't mean that every Muslim who commits a terrorist act is automatically an Islamic terrorist, however. Palestinian militant groups often commit acts of terrorism, but their primary motivation is political and not religious, even though they are decidedly religious. Likewise, the Taliban are very strongly religious, but their terrorist acts are primarily motivated by the desire to achieve political goals.

An act of terrorism has little chance of accomplishing it's objective unless the people who commit that act make it clear what their motives and objectives are. When a group commits an act of terrorism, and then claims Islam as the basis for their actions, then people are justifiable in labeling the act Islamic terrorism. The perpetrators themselves have connected their deeds with their religion. No rational person would presume from this that most Muslims are terrorists. However, and I have to stress again that this is applicable at this particular point in history, the odds of a religious terrorist being a Muslim are statistically very high, while the odds of a religious terrorist being a Buddhist (for example) are extremely low. Our government would be naive to pretend this wasn't the case.

So when so called Christian Radicals give poison to their followers or get their followers blownup in a compound we call them Christian " " . I call them ignorant. I would not consider them a Christian just because they call themselves Christian. I do not believe terrorists who claim they are committing terrorist acts based on the ISLAM Religion should be called Muslim terrorists. There are many people born in countries where Muslims are the majority but that does not mean they are even involved in the Islam Religion. I believe we should stop labeling people.

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i am going to assume that you are just mis-informed or unable to articulate well.

the government is trying to protect the country from terrorists. not muslims. because terrorists have no religion. it is sad that we continue to mix the two. we dont call all caucasions nazis because the nazis were light colored. similarly over 90% of muslims are peace loving.

not only 90% it's 99.99999999999%

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.