VanessaTony

I-751 April 2012 filers

1,108 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Thanks. I got worried there for a sec because I already prepared my affidavits. :blink:

So when are you sending your packet?

REALLY hoping for April 2nd (it's a Monday and the day my window opens) but I only ordered the IRS transcripts on the 21st (can't find my other ones). i've got most of the my stuff scanned in I just need to print it and put it together.

REALLY hoping for April 2nd (it's a Monday and the day my window opens) but I only ordered the IRS transcripts on the 21st (can't find my other ones). i've got most of the my stuff scanned in I just need to print it and put it together.

Okay. Mine I just included all the tax returns that I print from H&R block. :P

ROC

04/27/2012 Sent ROC package to CSC

04/30/2012 Delivery Confirmed USPS

05/12/2012 NOA1 Received. Receipt Date 04/30/2012

07/05/2012 Biometrics Received

11/21/2012 ROC Approved (Thank you Lord!)

12/01/2012 Green Card Received

I am gathering all my paper works for ROC. I am not including affidavits though as I think we have enough evidences of joint financial stuff.

My ROC 90 days period starts on March 31, 2012, so I hope to send out my ROC package on April 2, 2012.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

I am gathering all my paper works for ROC. I am not including affidavits though as I think we have enough evidences of joint financial stuff.

My ROC 90 days period starts on March 31, 2012, so I hope to send out my ROC package on April 2, 2012.

yay! Welcome to the group :) Agreed on the Affidavits. Plus as I said to my husband I think we have enough just with financial but I don't want to send every tiny little thing we have in the event we get RFE'd I wouldn't have anything else to send! For instance I have heaps of emails of me corresponding with our agent about buying our house. I don't think i'll send it in the packet but if I'm RFE'd it's certainly good evidence (except half the time my agents spelling is so bad you don't know what he's saying :S)

My list so far for ROC :

- G-1145 – Form for E-notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

- Payment in the amount of $590.00 payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security

- I-751 Joint Petition to Remove Conditions, signed and dated ###

- Copy of my Green Card (Front and Back)

- Evidences of Relationship:

o Copy IRS transcripts 2010 & 2011 showing joint filing

o Copy of State Income Tax Return 2010 & 2011 (showing joint names)

o Copy of Wells Fargo letter showing that we are joint account holders.

o Copy Wells Fargo joint account statements every 3 or 4 months

o Copy E*Trade joint accounts

o Copy of Credit Bills showing both our names

o Copy of Mortgage, Bill of Sale, Property Taxes of Seasonal Property (showing joint names)

o Electricity bills of Seasonal Property (showing joint names)

o Copy of Company benefits letter showing that my husband is the beneficiary.

o Health Insurance showing joint names

o Medical Explanation of Benefits letters, showing me on my husband's Health Insurance.

o Copy Car Insurance cards (showing joint names)

o Copy of our dog adoption contract from Rescue (showing joint names)

o Copy of my dog's Vet office visit bills (showing joint names)

o Copy of flight itinerary printout, boarding passes & hotel reservation email.

o Copy of Christmas cards that were addressed to both of us.

o Few photos from wedding & various occasions

Our current house is still under my husband's name as he bought it longer before our marriage.

Too troublesome to add my name and we currently have no plan to refinance the mortgage.

I will also highlight in our joint bank account statements, showing our salary direct deposits, car payment, mortgage loans payments & other bills payments.

As for Affidavits, we don't like to trouble friends or family members to write one for us.

We should have sufficient evidences for ROC :)

Hopefully there will be no RFE or interview for us.

I am more worried about Biometrics, because I had to do it twice during AOS since the machine could not read my finger prints!

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

That looks like a lot of great evidence! Good luck :)

My list so far for ROC :

- Payment in the amount of $590.00 payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security

- Copy of my Green Card (Front and Back)

- Evidences of Relationship:

o Copy IRS transcripts 2010 & 2011 showing joint filing

o Copy of State Income Tax Return 2010 & 2011 (showing joint names)

o Copy of Wells Fargo letter showing that we are joint account holders.

o Copy Wells Fargo joint account statements every 3 or 4 months

o Copy E*Trade joint accounts

o Copy of Credit Bills showing both our names

o Copy of Mortgage, Bill of Sale, Property Taxes of Seasonal Property (showing joint names)

o Electricity bills of Seasonal Property (showing joint names)

o Copy of Company benefits letter showing that my husband is the beneficiary.

o Medical Explanation of Benefits letters, showing me on my husband's Health Insurance.

o Copy of our dog adoption contract from Rescue (showing joint names)

o Copy of my dog's Vet office visit bills (showing joint names)

o Copy of flight itinerary printout, boarding passes & hotel reservation email.

o Copy of Christmas cards that were addressed to both of us.

o Few photos from wedding & various occasions

Our current house is still under my husband's name as he bought it longer before our marriage.

Too troublesome to add my name and we currently have no plan to refinance the mortgage.

I will also highlight in our joint bank account statements, showing our salary direct deposits, car payment, mortgage loans payments & other bills payments.

As for Affidavits, we don't like to trouble friends or family members to write one for us.

We should have sufficient evidences for ROC :)

I am more worried about Biometrics, because I had to do it twice during AOS since the machine could not read my finger prints!

Working in Turkmenistan, spouse is with me. 

Dealing with the NVC process...

Check out Timeline for questions :D

Timeline

My list so far for ROC :

<snip>

Looks great! According to one of the Jan filers they had a new fingerprint machine for her biometrics and apparently it read the prints well so hopefully it's the same for your office :D

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

Well guys and girls it's about that time!! Those of us with a July expiration on our card are eligible to ROC starting in April!!

I have plans to ROC in April but don't have the money at the moment (still hoping to get a new job) but I thought I should get started on my list :) I've been planning my list for a while and adding to it since AOSing in 2010 (sounds so long ago now!).

So here is my list for ROC so far:

- Evidence of Relationship:

o Copy IRS transcripts 2009, 2010 & 2011 showing joint filing

o Copy Wells Fargo joint account

o Copy First Trust & Savings joint account

o Copy Verizon cell phone bill (showing joint names)

o Electricity bills (showing joint names)

o Copy Drivers licenses showing same address

o Photos from wedding & various occasions

I have also been keeping a list of other things that other people could include if they have them (I don't).

o Letter from USPS showing joint names on post box (I don't think this is possible but I was going to ask)

o Wills & Powers of Attorney showing each other as beneficiaries (I did sign a POA from when we bought the house but I don't know whether I know where it is)

o Flight records showing both travelled together

o Birth certificate of any children

o Lease/Mortgage agreement (i'm not on the mortgage or the title but I DID have to sign some paperwork seeing I'm his wife - and he had to sign FOR me 'cause I was out of the country)

o Affidavits from at least two (2) people who have know both of us since obtaining LPR (we decided against these as we have enough evidence otherwise).

When it comes to bills and account info and all that there's obviously A LOT of pages and there's usually one a month. So I will be sending the first page (showing our names) and one for every 3 month period. For car insurance we have little cards so I'll try and copy those onto several sheets of paper (they are 6 months at a time). We also have the bills for that... oh joy! I won't bother getting a box from the post office till I see how much ####### I'm sending :P Going to start collating it probably this w/end!

As it was with my AOS I am hoping and aiming to not interview. Mostly because the office is THREE hours away one way.. ugh. It would mean Tony would need to take a day off work and (hopefully) me too. I don't think he's eligible for paid time off year and if I were to get a job I doubt I would be either... That's some decent money we would lose.

Anyway that's the plan. How is everyone else's prep going?

I don't think G-1145 will work when applying at CSC or VSC. It is used only when you send application to the lockbox locations.

Timeline

I don't think G-1145 will work when applying at CSC or VSC. It is used only when you send application to the lockbox locations.

You're right. It was my foolish fault for not double checking the form.. it said in 2010 that they were going to update to other filing locations... foolish me believed them.. when will I learn :P

Will be sending our package around April 24th.

My GC expires on June 3rd. I'm in Canada now to help my parents. It's why we will be sending the package a bit later.

Hope everything will be go smooth and nice for everyone!

Have a great week end!

Jo

Jo&Si

Adjustment of Status

AOS, AP. EAD sent on 2010-03-31 Received on April 1st

04/09/2010 NOA1 email/texts for I-485, I-131, I-765

04/17/2010 Biometrics appt letter received

04/21/2010 Biometrics done!!!

05/04/2010 Biometrics appt

04/29/2010 Case transfered to CSC

05/18/2010 AP approval on website after Expedite request for health reason

05/18/2010 EAD approval

06/08/2010 GC Production ordered

06/14/2010 Welcome letter received

06/24/2010 Green Card received

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 2012-04-24

NOA Date : 2012-04-30

Bio. Appt. : 2012-07-18 (early bio)

Approval / Denial Date : 2013-01-16

Approved :Yes

Got I551 Stamp :No

Green Card Received :01-26-2013

Well, we are in the march filers, but I guess we will be April filers as I misinterpreted the instructions on payment amount. I thought since I was applying from an overseas location and we already got the fingerprints and passport photos done we didn't have to pay the biometrics fee. Well they sent everything back for wrong payment. I sent everything out to the CSC on 30 March from Aviano AB, Italy. I don't think we will have a biometrics appointment, but of course that could be wrong too. If we do have a biometrics appointment I think we would have to go to Rome if they don't do an outreach up to northern Italy. The passport agent on base told me that they like to come up to Aviano area. I guess only time will tell.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

We are working on our packet and hope to send the packet within the next few days.

I believe the more information you send it can't hurt, so the more the merrier? ;)

You can add us to the April list.

Thank you,

F&A

Timeline

Okay so my package is all together now sans the photos that Tony is picking up tomorrow after work. I'm also waiting on a cheque to clear so that I have the money to pay the fees so it should be either Tues or Wed this week.

Here's my final "cover letter":

Mrs. Vanessa #####

Address

USCIS California Service Center

P.O. Box 10751

Laguna Niguel, CALIFORNIA, 92607-1075

DATE

Nature of the submission: I-751 – Joint Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence for Vanessa ##### (A#: ###-###-###)

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find my Form I-751 – Joint Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, and supporting documents as follows:

- I-751 – Joint Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence plus attachment, signed & dated ##### (4 pages);

- Payment in the amount of $590.00 payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security;

- Copy of Conditional Permanent Resident Card front and back (1 page);

- Evidence of Relationship

o Copies of IRS Account Transcripts from 2009, 2010 & 2011 (3 pages);

o Copies of Wells Fargo Checking account statements, first pages only (11 pages);

o Copies of ##### Bank account statements, first pages only (2 pages);

o Copies of Verizon cell phone bills, first pages only (5 pages);

o Copies of ##### Energy Electricity & Gas bills, first pages only (2 pages);

o Copy of Explanation of Benefits Statement from Blue Cross Blue Shield (1 page);

o Copy of Delta Dental Summary of Benefits (2 pages);

o Copies of Explanation of Benefits Statements from Delta Dental (3 pages);

o Copy of Tony & Vanessa ##### driver’s licenses – front and back (2 pages);

o Copies of ##### Car Insurance cards (3 pages);

o Copy of Mortgage Security Instrument (1 page);

o Copy of Vanessa #####’s Power of Attorney document for Mortgage signing (2 pages);

o Print-out from Vanessa #####’s REST Superannuation Fund life insurance policy (1 page);

o Various print-outs of photos from Facebook showing comments from friends/family (8 pages);

o Photos from various occasions (8 photos);

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

Signed,

_________________________________ _________________________________

Vanessa ###### (Applicant) Tony ####### (Spouse)

Cell: (###) ###-#### Cell (###) ###-####

----

I have extra photos for the interview (if we have one) as well as the wedding album (that I did on Snapfish). I have some cards from family and friends, invite to the family reunion last year and a few other things as "back up" just in case. I didn't bother with Affidavits because I really think what I've sent is MORE than enough... time will tell!! :D

How is everyone else's packages coming along? For those ordering transcripts online it took a little over a week to get mine so that wasn't too bad.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Okay so my package is all together now sans the photos that Tony is picking up tomorrow after work. I'm also waiting on a cheque to clear so that I have the money to pay the fees so it should be either Tues or Wed this week.

Here's my final "cover letter":

Mrs. Vanessa #####

Address

USCIS California Service Center

P.O. Box 10751

Laguna Niguel, CALIFORNIA, 92607-1075

DATE

Nature of the submission: I-751 – Joint Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence for Vanessa ##### (A#: ###-###-###)

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find my Form I-751 – Joint Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, and supporting documents as follows:

- I-751 – Joint Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence plus attachment, signed & dated ##### (4 pages);

- Payment in the amount of $590.00 payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security;

- Copy of Conditional Permanent Resident Card front and back (1 page);

- Evidence of Relationship

o Copies of IRS Account Transcripts from 2009, 2010 & 2011 (3 pages);

o Copies of Wells Fargo Checking account statements, first pages only (11 pages);

o Copies of ##### Bank account statements, first pages only (2 pages);

o Copies of Verizon cell phone bills, first pages only (5 pages);

o Copies of ##### Energy Electricity & Gas bills, first pages only (2 pages);

o Copy of Explanation of Benefits Statement from Blue Cross Blue Shield (1 page);

o Copy of Delta Dental Summary of Benefits (2 pages);

o Copies of Explanation of Benefits Statements from Delta Dental (3 pages);

o Copy of Tony & Vanessa ##### driver’s licenses – front and back (2 pages);

o Copies of ##### Car Insurance cards (3 pages);

o Copy of Mortgage Security Instrument (1 page);

o Copy of Vanessa #####’s Power of Attorney document for Mortgage signing (2 pages);

o Print-out from Vanessa #####’s REST Superannuation Fund life insurance policy (1 page);

o Various print-outs of photos from Facebook showing comments from friends/family (8 pages);

o Photos from various occasions (8 photos);

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

Signed,

_________________________________ _________________________________

Vanessa ###### (Applicant) Tony ####### (Spouse)

Cell: (###) ###-#### Cell (###) ###-####

----

I have extra photos for the interview (if we have one) as well as the wedding album (that I did on Snapfish). I have some cards from family and friends, invite to the family reunion last year and a few other things as "back up" just in case. I didn't bother with Affidavits because I really think what I've sent is MORE than enough... time will tell!! :D

How is everyone else's packages coming along? For those ordering transcripts online it took a little over a week to get mine so that wasn't too bad.

OMG can i send you my package to prepare and send!!? you doing a great job ! wish everybody the best :)

Unforgettable.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

We were supposed to be March filers, but I'm not done getting everything together yet! I'm in grad school and a full time teacher, so my things that have actual deadlines have been getting more notice than the application! I plan on sending it off by the end of this week though. So count me in as an April filer! (our 90 day window opened March 24th)

Edited by Marina-Del

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.