S_R

Suicide Plot aborted on US Capitol as Federal Law enforcement...

33 posts in this topic

Why do people do this kinda stuff... :(

Because we kill over 100,000 innocent civilians and occupy the holy land. Not to mention kidnap, torture and hold folks indefinitely without trial.

It's only okay when we do it!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Because we kill over 100,000 innocent civilians and occupy the holy land. Not to mention kidnap, torture and hold folks indefinitely without trial.

When did we kill Moroccans again?

And the Holy land isn't very Holy is it...I think if aliens saw it they would assume it was what we call Hell.

Edited by Sousuke

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

You seem to be forgetting planes flying into skyscrapers, people falling from buildings, the invasion of Kuwait, gassing of Kurds, bombings too numerous to count, beheadings of tourists, etc... Civilians die in wars, nearly 50 million in World War II alone. The Taliban, Hamas, Al-Qaeda and other murders do not subscribe to the Geneva Convention so should not be granted those humanitarian standards. They are not U.S. Citizens. they are enemy combatants (i.e. prisoners of war).

Afghanistan declared war on America and we are reacted appropriately. In hindsight, Iraq was a big mistake because now we are faced with the world's number one exporter of terrorism (Iran) trying to become a nuclear power and we do not have the stomach to invade them. It will cost us dearly in the end, probably to the tune of millions of lives at some point.

Sadly, the good people of that region are mostly poor, uneducated, and greatly hindered by their religious/cultural beliefs. I do not see much hope for them any time soon because those in power (mostly religious figures) have too much incentive to keep the people in the stone age.

When did we kill Moroccans again?

Doesn't matter. They're offended by the way we handle other Muslims and Arabs. (And I'd bet money there's at least one Moroccan at Gitmo.)

And the Holy land isn't very Holy is it...I think if aliens saw it they would assume it was what we call Hell.

Is that what you thought when you saw it? Because when I was there it seemed just like any other desert. What's really going to blow your mind is the desert in Morocco and the desert in Saudi Arabia is pretty similar. Wonder how anyone could get offended over our soldiers occupying land that's just like theirs and killing people that're just like them?

You seem to be forgetting planes flying into skyscrapers, people falling from buildings, the invasion of Kuwait, gassing of Kurds, bombings too numerous to count, beheadings of tourists, etc... Civilians die in wars, nearly 50 million in World War II alone. The Taliban, Hamas, Al-Qaeda and other murders do not subscribe to the Geneva Convention so should not be granted those humanitarian standards. They are not U.S. Citizens. they are enemy combatants (i.e. prisoners of war).

Sounds like you've done your homework. You probably know why all that happened then.

Afghanistan declared war on America and we are reacted appropriately.

When did Afghanistan declare war on us?

And by "appropriately" do you mean overthrowing their government, assassinating anyone we wish, and inserting a puppet western-style government?

In hindsight, Iraq was a big mistake because now we are faced with the world's number one exporter of terrorism (Iran) trying to become a nuclear power and we do not have the stomach to invade them. It will cost us dearly in the end, probably to the tune of millions of lives at some point.

I'll go ahead and flag this post so in a few years when you come back and say the invasion of Afghanistan was also a big mistake we can have a laugh over it.

Sadly, the good people of that region are mostly poor, uneducated, and greatly hindered by their religious/cultural beliefs. I do not see much hope for them any time soon because those in power (mostly religious figures) have too much incentive to keep the people in the stone age.

By "incentive" do you mean, "staying in power so as to secure all the financial aid and big business contract kickbacks the Americans allow them to have?"

And which uneducated people are you talking about? Iraq had a population of college-educated people that rivaled ours and Afghanistan CHOOSES to live in the stone age. Some people don't want to be like America. You do know that, right?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

And which uneducated people are you talking about? Iraq had a population of college-educated people that rivaled ours and Afghanistan CHOOSES to live in the stone age. Some people don't want to be like America. You do know that, right?

Far as I know, the literacy rate for Iraqi women is about 50%. The global literacy rate in Afghanistan is maybe 30%. Literacy in Pakistani might be 60% but I wager half that or less for women. Of course, women do not matter anyway since they are not allowed to drive, get a divorce, or leave the house without a male companion. I am pretty sure wearing the Burqa was a woman's idea in the first place.

Some people don't want to be like America, true enough. I bet most would love to have that choice, or a voice or some simple freedoms. I doubt the wait for a Visa at the Pakistani Embassy is very long.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i am Moroccan and i say he has no excuse ..he is a criminal regardless he is from Morocco but he must pay for his crime full stop .

Edited by mounir412

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Federal law enforcement officials arrest a Moroccan man who they say was planning a suicide attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Source CNN.com

Allah made him do it.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I say he was confused, thinking he was in Paris, instead.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Far as I know, the literacy rate for Iraqi women is about 50%. The global literacy rate in Afghanistan is maybe 30%. Literacy in Pakistani might be 60% but I wager half that or less for women. Of course, women do not matter anyway since they are not allowed to drive, get a divorce, or leave the house without a male companion. I am pretty sure wearing the Burqa was a woman's idea in the first place.

Some people don't want to be like America, true enough. I bet most would love to have that choice, or a voice or some simple freedoms. I doubt the wait for a Visa at the Pakistani Embassy is very long.

I'll bet you've never been to any of the places you slander. It certainly doesn't sound like it.

Allah made him do it.

No, He didn't.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Allah made him do it.

The 17, 533rd most moronic post you'v e typed, where is the outrage. GOOOOOOO STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

The 17, 533rd most moronic post you'v e typed, where is the outrage. GOOOOOOO STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!

It is quite likely, assuming the allegations are true, this ####### truly did believe he would be acting on behalf of his version of the faith, thus Allah. Stupidity is hearing such turds repeatedly claim just that and ignoring the inconvenient truth.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

It is quite likely, assuming the allegations are true, this ####### truly did believe he would be acting on behalf of his version of the faith, thus Allah. Stupidity is hearing such turds repeatedly claim just that and ignoring the inconvenient truth.

Allah only gave us one "version" of Islam, and his ain't it. It's terrorists and stupid non-Muslims who agree with them that keep trying to convince us that there is more then one "version" of Islam.

Edited by Sofiyya