S_R

Suicide Plot aborted on US Capitol as Federal Law enforcement...

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Allah only gave us one "version" of Islam, and his ain't it. It's terrorists and stupid non-Muslims who agree with them that keep trying to convince us that there is more then one "version" of Islam.

Why are there so many cases of SMDs (Suicides of Mass Destruction) within Islam?

2/19/12....Pakistan

Suicide bomber kills 26 in NW Pakistan, ignites protest

(Reuters) - A suicide bomber detonated his explosive vest outside a mosque in a Shi'ite neighborhood Friday in Pakistan's northwestern Kurram tribal region, killing at least 26 people, government officials said.

Three more people were killed when police shot at protesters from the Shi'ite community after the bombing in Parachinar, the main town in Kurram, an official said. A curfew was imposed in the town.

The bomber struck outside the mosque in a busy market after Friday prayers, in the latest attack by Sunni militants against minority Shi'ites.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/17/us-pakistan-bombing-idUSTRE81G0NY20120217

Edited by ☠

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Allah only gave us one "version" of Islam, and his ain't it. It's terrorists and stupid non-Muslims who agree with them that keep trying to convince us that there is more then one "version" of Islam.

Clearly you missed a fair portion of reality with that comment. If your point is valid there is little reason to accuse anyone of being stupid. If your point is to throw up road blocks to discussing the fact that a number of bad actors are using Islam, as they claim to see it, to justify suicide bombings then consider your post a fail.

I understand your desire to protect the faith but perhaps explaining what the faith should be, or as you say, it only is, would be better usage of your time if spent convincing nutters such as the subject in the OP how wrong they are. I am clearly not incorrect in pointing out what these nutters say they are.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Clearly you missed a fair portion of reality with that comment. If your point is valid there is little reason to accuse anyone of being stupid. If your point is to throw up road blocks to discussing the fact that a number of bad actors are using Islam, as they claim to see it, to justify suicide bombings then consider your post a fail.

I understand your desire to protect the faith but perhaps explaining what the faith should be, or as you say, it only is, would be better usage of your time if spent convincing nutters such as the subject in the OP how wrong they are. I am clearly not incorrect in pointing out what these nutters say they are.

Islam doesn't need my protection. It has God's protection. There are plenty of nutters here who insist that terrorists know more about Islam than most Muslims do. Terrorists seem to have a large fan club on this board, in fact, with their messages constantly being disemminated by their sycophants. So, I will continue to challenge the nutters right here. I know more of them here than I will ever know of nutters among the terrorists.

Why are there so many cases of SMDs (Suicides of Mass Destruction) within Islam?

2/19/12....Pakistan

Suicide bomber kills 26 in NW Pakistan, ignites protest

(Reuters) - A suicide bomber detonated his explosive vest outside a mosque in a Shi'ite neighborhood Friday in Pakistan's northwestern Kurram tribal region, killing at least 26 people, government officials said.

Three more people were killed when police shot at protesters from the Shi'ite community after the bombing in Parachinar, the main town in Kurram, an official said. A curfew was imposed in the town.

The bomber struck outside the mosque in a busy market after Friday prayers, in the latest attack by Sunni militants against minority Shi'ites.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/17/us-pakistan-bombing-idUSTRE81G0NY20120217

Suicide and the murder of innocents are not part of Islam.

It just seems like "God" should be able to do better than garnering just a 20% fan base. And as you Sof, you yourself, have pointed out, Islam is not a monolithic faith. There are two hugely divergent groups Sunni and Shia to name just the largest.

Unfortunately the reality we have today is an unknown but clearly visible, clearly active, demonstrably destructive group, themselves divided into sub-groups, who preach and practice a virulent and vile strain of Islam. Their words, their description of what supports their activities.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!

Remove Conditions:

Timeline

It just seems like "God" should be able to do better than garnering just a 20% fan base. And as you Sof, you yourself, have pointed out, Islam is not a monolithic faith. There are two hugely divergent groups Sunni and Shia to name just the largest.

Unfortunately the reality we have today is an unknown but clearly visible, clearly active, demonstrably destructive group, themselves divided into sub-groups, who preach and practice a virulent and vile strain of Islam. Their words, their description of what supports their activities.

Islam is not virulent and vile, so there is no strain of the faith that is virulent and vile. There are Muslims who are virulent and vile, but they have no means by which to validate their beliefs except through you and those like you who believe their claims.

Islam is not virulent and vile, so there is no strain of the faith that is virulent and vile. There are Muslims who are virulent and vile, but they have no means by which to validate their beliefs except through you and those like you who believe their claims.

If you believe apples are oranges, the moon is made of white cheddar cheese, and all dogs go to heaven, and you state your beliefs and in fact any number of fellow believers all agree you are correct, and someone else repeats what you and your fellow believers have said, that is not giving credence to your claims, it is merely restating them. There is a subtle distinction but it is there none the less.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It seems that some people just want a simple explanation for why terrorists do what they do.

It is easy for them to say Islam is the problem, because how convenient to have the 'good' and

the 'bad', and we are the good, while all those other people are the bad.

In fact, terrorist groups have many different factors and mindsets which motivate them and

keep them terrorizing and they come in all shapes and sizes.

You can see in this in depth article how complicated profiling terrorists is:

"This review of the academic literature on terrorism suggests that the

psychological approach by itself is insufficient in understanding what motivates

terrorists, and that an interdisciplinary approach is needed to more adequately

understand terrorist motivation. Terrorists are motivated not only by

psychological factors but also very real political, social, religious, and economic

factors, among others. These factors vary widely. Accordingly, the motivations,

goals, and ideologies of ethnic separatist, anarchist, social revolutionary, religious

fundamentalist, and new religious terrorist groups differ significantly. Therefore,

each terrorist group must be examined within its own cultural, economic,

political, and social context in order to better understand the motivations of its

individual members and leaders and their particular ideologies.

Although it may not be possible to isolate a so-called terrorist personality, each

terrorist group has its own distinctive mindset. The mindset of a terrorist group

reflects the personality and ideology of its top leader and other circumstantial

traits, such as typology (religious, social revolutionary, separatist, anarchist, and

so forth), a particular ideology or religion, culture, and nationality, as well as

group dynamics."

My link

Edited by Golden Gate

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Yes and no Golden Gate. I would agree though the motivations of Radical Islamists are a complex stew with glorifying suicide to please Allah being just one component. But it is also simplistic to outright deny that component exists, and is indeed a common factor amongst these bad actors.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Timeline

Yes and no Golden Gate. I would agree though the motivations of Radical Islamists are a complex stew with glorifying suicide to please Allah being just one component. But it is also simplistic to outright deny that component exists, and is indeed a common factor amongst these bad actors.

But their idea of pleasing Allah is distorted and false.

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014

Timeline

If you believe apples are oranges, the moon is made of white cheddar cheese, and all dogs go to heaven, and you state your beliefs and in fact any number of fellow believers all agree you are correct, and someone else repeats what you and your fellow believers have said, that is not giving credence to your claims, it is merely restating them. There is a subtle distinction but it is there none the less.

You can believe whatever you want to believe. It doesn't really matter.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

But their idea of pleasing Allah is distorted and false.

So...if there was no Islam and they were, say, Lutheran, they would they still be terrorists? That is what you are saying, right? They are just terrorists and OOPS they all hapen to be Islamic. Coincidence?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

So...if there was no Islam and they were, say, Lutheran, they would they still be terrorists? That is what you are saying, right? They are just terrorists and OOPS they all hapen to be Islamic. Coincidence?

Who knows? Look at the circumstances of their countries. There are a lot of factors going on. There are terrorists who don't claim to be Muslims, also. They exist in many parts of the world, like Ireland, Peru, Israel and even Japan, in countries that are predominantly Christian or other religions, so yeah, it sure is possible and even a fact. People want to just focus on certain terrorists because that is the predominate conflict the U.S. tends to be in right now - dealing with countries from that part of the world. Americans don't seem to give a ####### about a Japanese terrorist in Japan, but they sure do obsess about another kind of terrorist. Really, it is unsettling. Perhaps if they tried to get to know people from that part of the world, they would realize there are a lot of wonderful, loving, God-fearing people, and in fact, that they are the majority, not these terrorists. What people don't ever endeavor to find out are the causes of discontent within these countries.

Edited by Golden Gate

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Who knows? Look at the circumstances of their countries. There are a lot of factors going on. There are terrorists who don't claim to be Muslims, also. They exist in many parts of the world, like Ireland, Peru, Israel and even Japan, in countries that are predominantly Christian or other religions, so yeah, it sure is possible and even a fact. People want to just focus on certain terrorists because that is the predominate conflict the U.S. tends to be in right now - dealing with countries from that part of the world. Americans don't seem to give a ####### about a Japanese terrorist in Japan, but they sure do obsess about another kind.

Got it. :thumbs: Coincidence.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

During the several hundred years when the world suffered from Christian terrorism, was Christ at fault?

Got it. :thumbs: Coincidence.

As coincidental as the godlessness of Maoist China and the Soviet Union in the incomprehensible horrors that occurred in those places I guess.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps