NinjaLadyBug

Does anyone else wonder about their favorite VJ'ers?????

Here are the Poll questions...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Does Brother Hesekiel have a thick German Accent?

• Somewhat, he's been living in California too long so its diluted
    • Yes, he sounds like one of the villians in a James Bond Movie
    • Yes, its a very low husky hot German accent
    • No accent what so ever

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I always wonder what the people who post responses (helpful ones) sound like in real life. For example, does Brother Hesekiel aka Bob have a thick German accent? Some of his humorous comments probably sound EVEN FUNNIER in his own audible words.

Does anyone else wonder about their favorite VJ'ers?????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I am beginning to...

:)

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

<-------------- Post booster

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

At least they are trying and not going for just a way for post boosting to cheat there way to the next heart. I for one learned to not join the game rooms. Just make myself look bad.

I don't think the game threads had anything to do with it.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Timeline

While Bob maybe helpful, I think that many of his replies sound condescending and arrogant. Perhaps they aren't intended that way but that's how some of them read to me. People go to the upper forums for help and at times they are confused, scared, desperate, etc. Personally I see no reason to kick them when they are down for asking a simple question or something they may have missed reading the guides or not reading the guides. This isn't directed at Bob personally, I am just pointing out that there are a few regular "helpers" in the upper forums who do this and continually get away with it.

I personally don't think Bobs comments are arrogant at all. I think he's just one of those personalities that you either love or hate. I've seen him on many instance be very sensitive and sometimes he may come off brash because he has an air of dry sarcasm but I've never felt that he was out of line.... There are folks on here who are VERY mean to others and don't get the same attention as Bob probably because they arent as clever or funny...

The truth is we live in a diverse world and it would be boring if we all had the same monotone 'peaceful and sweet' air.

He's a good guy and thats all that matters... He's helping people and making it fun at times..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed - let's not label members as nazi sympathizers please, it generates reports.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Timeline

As much as Bob hates to admit it: his lack of politeness is a typical German trait. If someone in the US tells you to "stop by next time you are in town" it's a way of saying "don't bother showing up again." If the cashier at the supermarket asks you how you are doing, she doesn't really give a rodent's behind. In the USA you are asked "how can I help you?" which in German is translated as "what [the hell] do you want?"

If a German invites you into his home, it has nothing to do with politeness, it's real. Germans come often over as extreme in-polite, but that's just their way of being honest and leaving the B.S. out of it. Bob just can't shed his off completely, it must be in his genes.

In case anybody wonders why Bob has changed his user-name: Brother Hesekiel is a known quantity on various sites, whereas Bob was the single exception. Now Brother, as he's been called on some sites, is omnipresent. Changing the name was a form of consolidation, simplification, unification.

As for the accent, Bob has been trying very hard to eliminate it from early on, always tried to blend in, even bought cassette tapes (remember those?) on how to speak with a Texas accent (designed for actors), etc. Did it work and, if so, how well? That will forever be a mystery. But at 6'6" and blond with blue eyes, as his dad was Swedish, you won't overlook him at your local Starbucks when he orders his daily fix and drives off in one of his many weird old cars.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

who's brother hesekiel?

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

one post removed - let's not label members as nazi sympathizers please, it generates reports.

That's fine. How about we just let his words speak for themselves.

In a thread entitled "Germany reopens hundreds of Nazi probes", he responded:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/332849-germany-reopens-hundreds-of-nazi-probes/page__view__findpost__p__4937398

As a German, I'm troubled with the waste of taxpayers' money to hunt down people who are long dead, "only" dead, or about to die of a very old age.

As an American I'm trouble with how much influence the Jews not only have on U.S. policy, but German politics as well.

Readers can draw their own conclusions about who this person really is and what his beliefs are, about Nazis and about Jews.