Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Nica_In_Love

  • Rank
    Platinum Member
  • Birthday 10/29/1986
  • Member # 84154
  • Location Chicago, IL, USA

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
  • State
  • Interests
    Poetry, computers, movies, writing

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Naturalization (approved)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Chicago Lockbox
  • Country
  • Our Story
    Met in person on March 15th 2008, started officially dating on March 21st 2008.
    Got engaged on July 3rd, 2009.
    Got married on October 11th, 2009.

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. My dad's application changed on 4/28 to "Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS"
  2. Yes, that likely means they generated the Receipt Notice, basically confirming it was received. If you log in to your account and go to Documents (under each application), you should see the PDF there.
  3. Hi! I filed for my mom on 04/03/2022. Potomac Service Center. I also filed my dad's but that was a few days earlier in March.
  4. Filed my dad's application on 3/30 and the status is also Case Received.
  5. Question for recent filers: the online form asks if the beneficiary has ever been in the U.S. Answering yes to that question prompts additional questions that seem to then fill out items 46a.-d as if they are still in the U.S. when they are not. Just checking to see how recent filers went about that assuming they did it online?
  • Create New...