Singed

-sigh- Here We Go - Divorce, Scam, Legal Woes - HELP!

138 posts in this topic

First off you need to stop worrying about CPS. Report the abuse to the police, and press charges. Explain that you didn't k now about it until after she had left. The children need to know that people who do this sort of thing will be punished. It will help with healing. If she has criminal charges against her, she won't be able to get citizenship. This will help get her sent back, and prevent her from scamming another family. Plus, you need to see if you can get counselling for your children. There are organizations that will provide it free of charge -- ask the police... as a victim of a crime, often you can talk to a victim witness coordinator who will help procure these things for you and your children. Or call an abuse shelter and ask where they could get some counselling. or guidance counsellors at school. The important thing is, they -- and you -- need help. Immediately. Their mental and emotional state is more important than any money or debt. YOu can file for bankruptcy. Hpefully it will all work out.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Next time ICE wants to deport her-let them. It's a gift . Good Luck.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I'm so sorry you've gone through this, especially your children too.

I wold advice you report the child abuse ASAP! Also, If you, by anychance, have any picture taken of the kids, that might show the bruises, that will be a great evidence, also, their school teachers, friends, their friends' parents, I'm sure some of them noticed the bruises and can give you support.

I wish you the best.

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Man.. what a horrible thing. And thinking that she's out there, living her life as if nothing ever happened and she's an :innocent: ... :angry: Damn.

No new advice here, but follow what experienced posters are saying. ICE/CPS, do NOT sign anything.. you have gone so far, now you have to go FURTHER, to have your life back. It's your obligation as a father, you gotta protect them, you gotta keep them safe.

Follow what people here are telling you.. New lawyer now, if you search you'll find it, and find one who understands about immigration or have the resources to understand. Get yourself back, get your family back... Good luck, and hope things get better soon.

03/17/2011- Mailed K1 petition

03/25/2011- Email and text NOA1, routed to VSC

03/25/2011- Check cashed

07/05/2011- NOA2, USCIS website, text and email!
10/04/2011- Interview, APPROVED!
10/23/2011- POE - Dulles
11/08/2011- WEDDING!
11/15/2011- Applied for SSN
01/18/2012- AOS package sent
01/24/2012- NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP
01/25/2012- Check cashed for AOS
02/16/2012- AOS & EAD biometrics
02/13/2012- AOS case transferred to CSC
02/21/2012- AOS application received at CSC
03/15/2012- EAD/AP cards approved
03/26/2012- EAD/AP combo card received
07/30/2012- Service Request on AOS, past 6 months mark...
08/28/2012- Ombudsman & Senator contacted, past 7 months mark...
09/04/2012- AOS Approved!
09/10/2012- GC in hand!

08/13/2014- Mailed I-751(ROC) package to VSC

08/15/2014- Delivered

08/18/2014- NOA1/Letter of Extension

08/20/2014- Check cashed

09/17/2014- Biometrics

02/18/2015- Card Production Ordered/ Approved!

ejXGm5.pngSDeHm4.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be fierce! Be consistent, know no bounds, take pleasure in the little things, make love your sole focus, don't submit until you have absolutely no way out........

First major update all!!

I can tell you that your prayers have really proven beneficial.

My attorney received the amazing news that the judge has overturned the decision to award the $500 per month alimony after appealing the decision.

As of now, the alimony has been kicked out the door.

Additionally, I have an appointment with an ICE representative who was involved in her initial arrest back in 2008.

Tables are beginning to turn in our favor, and we are not going to stop pursuing this evil creature until fully victorious.

Now, to tackle the remaining issues in short order.

Many thanks to everyone here for the amazing advice and encouragement!

We might just win this thing.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

First major update all!!

My attorney received the amazing news that the judge has overturned the decision to award the $500 per month alimony after appealing the decision.

Additionally, I have an appointment with an ICE representative who was involved in her initial arrest back in 2008.

Tables are beginning to turn in our favor, and we are not going to stop pursuing this evil creature until fully victorious.

Wow this is good news! I've been following this thread and I am so sorry with what happened to you and your family. It's a shame she's a fellow Filipina. Your family is in my prayers. God bless!

tumblr_m24igfpWr01rtrvwyo1_r1_250.jpg

Click image to view my blog!

AOS Timeline

11/1/11 - AOS package Delivered

11/7/11 - NOA Received in the mail

11/12/11 - Biometrics Appointment received

11/28/11 - Case transferred to CSC

12/7/11 - Biometrics done

1/2/12 - EAD and AP approved (Card production)

1/11/12 - EAD/AP Card received

1/20/12 - Got Driver's License!

3/7/12 - GC approved!

3/9/12 - Got a job!

3/11/12 - GC on hand

Awesome! :)

My Journey:

We met through a study-abroad program in Shanghai, China in August of 2009

We got engaged March of 2010

I received my K1 VISA in 6 months (June-December 2010)

We were married 04/02/2011
I received my conditional 2-year greencard (AOS) in 2.5 months with no interview (April-June 2011)

Our son was born 02/03/2013

I received my masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology 04/17/2013

I received my 10-year greencard (ROC) in 3 months with no interview (March-June 2013)

My husband returned from deployment 06/20/2013

My naturalization journey took 4 months (April-August 2014)

I became a US citizen on 08/01/2014

Received passport in 3 weeks (regular processing)

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Congrats on the hard won victory.

Stand your ground and fight the good fight. To anyone who says just walk away and be happy it isn't worse, ignore them. As a victim you felt powerless, only by standing up and announcing loudly that you will not take it any more can you regain that lost power. Show you children that when you fight for what's right and just the system can work.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

First major update all!!

Great! :thumbs: Looking forward to more good news updates!

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

First major update all!!

:star:

I just read your entire first post and had to skip to the last page hoping you got some solid advice.

Then I saw this post and felt much better!! whew!

Sorry for all you have been through.

Good over Evil every time! (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Congratulations on this first victory! I think it is very important that you keep on pursuing this- for the sake of your children as well. Afrer having to deal with two "moms" that were abusive towards them, it's time that they know that Daddy is in their corner!

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Post containing inappropriate comments has been removed. If you are not able to post something useful to the discussion, then keep your comments to yourself and do not post.

Singed, I am glad to hear you are getting some positive action on your situation and are taking advantage of the good advice some of our members have offered. Thank you for the updates as well. We will continue to wish you every success as you and your children recover from this ordeal.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

First, I am embarrassed that a "woman" could ever do this to another human being, not the fact that she is Filipina, but a WOMAN with no heart! I apologize for her.

Second, please get the children counseling so that they can deal with this and move past this.

Third, no one can judge you because the things you did for her were done out of LOVE. Don't beat yourself up.....

Lastly, VICTORY is yours! Claim it!!!

heart.gif

Edited by MRStee

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
I have an appointment with an ICE representative who was involved in her initial arrest back in 2008.
Be sure to give us complete details of what results at this appointment, si man. Keep the faith!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.