Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

YEAH!!! congratulations to all the recent NOA2's!

Warm thoughts & prayers for those still waiting to soon receive their notices.

Have a wonderful day,

Lise

Love Changes Everything

N-400 Process

May 29, 2016 paperwork sent in

June 3, 2016 check cashed! Text message received.

June 2, NOA

June 22, Biometrics

March 3 In Line for Interview

ROC Process

May 8, 2014 paperwork in hands of USCIS,California Service Center!

May 14, 2014 check cashed

June 2, 2014 Biometrics waived

July 16, 2014 10 yr greencard in hand!

AOS Process
September 29, 2011 AOS in hands of USCIS
July 9, 2012 WELCOME TO AMERICA letter!
July 11, 2012 Conditional GreenCard in hand!

K-1 Process
December 18, 2010 Our K-1 package arrived at Homeland Security
August 23, 2011 Approved
September 8, 2011 POE at Grand Portage, MN Border
September 11, 2011 Married!!!

ok please any help me....

im about to SCREAM!....i have searched this forum and need to know WHAT I NEED TO DO!??!?!?!?!

WHAT is expiditing a case? and how do i do this?

HOW do i ask for a service request number?

Daniel has rang the 1800 number twice now and has talked to BLOODY ROBOTS! he asks about our case and its like they are reading out of a text book- he then says we are WAY PAST the 5 month mark...and they say 'sorry for the inconvenience, TEXT BOOK TEXT BOOK #######!'

Both times he has called they are just useless!

What do I need to say to them to do my bloody case! ARGH please someone HELP!!!!!

- kiria

:help:

Hey you two... we are in the exact same boat. My NOA1 has the same notice date of 12/01/2010. When I called USCIS on Monday they told me that I needed to wait another 24 days before they could input a service request for me. It is very frustrating. Please try and keep the faith and stay strong. As DizzyLox mentioned, I think we're in the small group of people whose files were possibly placed with January filers. Its frustrating I know.

Sigh...

Be Sober, Be Vigilant!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

just letting the dec thread know that we got our noa2 on may 6th, our noa1 was actually on dec 10th. but bubbi and sasha are actually the same person and we are on igors list as terry and natasha (our real names). sorry for any confusion. hope that all are having as good of luck as we are having at this moment. nvc received our case may 16th. getting ready to find out about our interview. good luck to all, and thank you everyone for all your help.

terry

FINALLY Got my NOA2 just now!! extremely happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :dance:

I am very happy to see this from you both!

congratulations56.gif

With love for all of you,

Mari

Hey you two... we are in the exact same boat. My NOA1 has the same notice date of 12/01/2010. When I called USCIS on Monday they told me that I needed to wait another 24 days before they could input a service request for me. It is very frustrating. Please try and keep the faith and stay strong. As DizzyLox mentioned, I think we're in the small group of people whose files were possibly placed with January filers. Its frustrating I know.

Sigh...

Nikki you're a good support for those waiting still for the NOA2. Keep up the good attitude!

positive-thinking.jpg

That picture?

Lord, please bless everyone in this Decemberite Thread waiting for their NOA2, or their files to leave from NVC to Embassy, or for their Groom or Bride to finish Interview and get to POE, be blessed with a positive spirit, patience and an extraordinary marriage . Amen.

Decemberites will standout among all other Threads as positive influences and joyous hearts. (L)

Positive_thinking1.jpg

Love,

Mari

Edited by Mari & Kadir

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys. Just an update on my RFE situation. The RFE was acknowledged by VSC on May 16th, so you can probably add that to our Decemberite timeline, DizzyLox. We're in RFE Response Review limbo now. It's kind of frustrating to have to wait what could be an additional month or more before VSC looks at our RFE. Oh well, I'm trying to be patient and give them the 60 days they say it'll take. :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

goofy.gifgoofy.gifgoofy.gifCONGRATULATIONS to Brandon&Diana goofy.gifgoofy.gifgoofy.gif

Just wanted to let all the December filers know that I received my NOA2 today!!! My NOA1 date was December 29. Good luck to all those waiting. It shouldn't be much longer.

Brandon

2diFp2.png

Dec 17. 2010 - Sent I-129F

Dec 20. 2010 - NOA1

Dec 31. 2010 - Touched

May 23. 2011 - RFE

July 14. 2011 - NOA2

July 26. 2011 - Medical Test

August 19th - Packed 3 Received

August 19th - Packed 3 Send

September 15th - Packed 4 Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Every day I swear to myself that I will not look in the forum, but unfortunately I can't resist, it's very frustrating, because still we are waiting for Noa2 and all of December received a long time.

For the first time I feel like crying and I miss my fiance. I havn't seen my fiance 5 months crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

2diFp2.png

Dec 17. 2010 - Sent I-129F

Dec 20. 2010 - NOA1

Dec 31. 2010 - Touched

May 23. 2011 - RFE

July 14. 2011 - NOA2

July 26. 2011 - Medical Test

August 19th - Packed 3 Received

August 19th - Packed 3 Send

September 15th - Packed 4 Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Just wanted to let all the December filers know that I received my NOA2 today!!! My NOA1 date was December 29. Good luck to all those waiting. It shouldn't be much longer.

Brandon

NOA2 today!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations-gold_balloons2_se2c1.jpeg

Happy to see you BOTH FINALLY SHOW UP HERE and LET US KNOW!!!! lol Esp. you Crazy Boy for Iza!

happy for you all!!!

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

In order to put in an expedite request you will have to contact VSC: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/297378-vsc-phone-number/

Please don't stress. Calm down. Do a little research. Your NOA2 is coming. Check the link I just posted above and call for a service request.

An expedite request means they will prioritize your case based on a reason specified by them as being grounds for prioritization. Being outside processing times is grounds for prioritization. Ask to speak to a Tier 2 representative. I have mentioned that some VSC petitions cannot put in a service request until they're hit 30 days past the 5 months mark which you are a little less than 20 days from. But it won't hurt to try. Otherwise, contact your congressman and/or senator. The USC would have to do that and all it takes is a simple phone call, email, or letter.

Good luck!

xo

I wanted to elaborate on this....BUT first I think it is important that if you have not received your NOA2 to PLEASE CALM DOWN. I know it is not easy but you will be helping yourself. This can be a very stressful situation only made worse by obsessing about waiting for the text/email. Rest assured it will come to you!

If you are over the 5 months processing guideline, call the Vermont Service Center if that is where your application was sent and ask about your case status. If they say nothing has been decided yet, tell them you are beyond the normal wait time posted on the USCIS website and would like to expedite your case. I did this the second 5 months had passed. The woman on the phone ran through a list of 8 options and I had to choose one as the reason I was requesting an expedite on my case. I chose the "USCIS Error" option, since they clearly say on the website 5 months and I was over it at the time. Later that day, I got my NOA2!

For what it's worth, contacting your Senator/Congressman can't hurt but in my case it did nothing for me. I tried both Senators and one congressman the same day I called USCIS to expedite my case. One senator wrote me back and said I still needed to wait, another told me they couldn't do anything about expediting the case. Long story short, take matters into your own hands and call USCIS yourself if you are beyond the normal processing times. If they tell you to wait another 30 days, call back again later and hope to speak to someone else. No one ever mentioned that to me. Maybe my case was already about to be looked at when I asked to expedite it, but I doubt it was that much of a coincidence.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Every day I swear to myself that I will not look in the forum, but unfortunately I can't resist, it's very frustrating, because still we are waiting for Noa2 and all of December received a long time.

For the first time I feel like crying and I miss my fiance. I havn't seen my fiance 5 months crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

Marcia&Danny,

I'm with you. I tried but failed to stop myself from looking at the forum and Igor list :D

My NOA1 date is a week before yours, and I'm still waiting...

So, you're not alone. I see some October and November filers still waiting too. I do hope we'll all get ours soon :)

ROC

2014-05-17 (Sat) Card Received! Text and email: "The USPS reported that your new card was delivered on May 17, 2014"

2014-05-15 (Thurs) Received "USPS picked up mail from USCIS" text and email

2014-05-15 (Thurs) Received "card mailed" text and email

2014-05-14 (Wed) Received "card production" text and email

2014-05-12 (Mon) Received approval letter

2014-05-08 (Thurs) Date of Decision - Approved!

2013-11-29 (Fri) Early Biometrics done on Black Friday

2013-11-18 (Mon) Received Biometrics Appointment letter for 12/04/13

2013-11-09 (Sat) NOA1 Hardcopy

2013-11-08 (Fri) Check cashed

2013-11-06 (Wed) NOA1 Receipt Date

2013-11-04 (Mon) Mailed ROC Package

AOS

2012-02-11 (Sat) Green Card arrived!!

2012-02-09 (Thurs) Received Permanent Resident Welcome Letter

2012-02-07 (Tues) 12:45am I-485 Card Production (ordered production)

2012-02-06 (Mon) 6:45pm I-485 Decision (registered PR status)

2012-02-06 (Mon) 3:00pm I-485 Card Production (ordered production)

2011-12-08 (Thurs) Received EAD/AP combo card

2011-11-30 (Wed) Email/text: I-131(AP) approved. I-765(EAD) card production.

2011-10-25 (Tues) Completed biometrics

2011-10-21 (Fri) I-485 case transferred

2011-10-10 (Tues) Two NOA's: I-485 and I-765 payment receipts. Notice date 10/03/11

2011-10-08 (Sat) Biometrics Appointment letter for 10/25/11

2011-10-04 (Tues) Check cashed.

2011-10-03 (Mon) NOA's for I-485, I-131, and I-765

2011-09-30 (Fri) USCIS web status shows receipt for I-485, I-131, and I-765

2011-09-29 (Thurs) USPS delivery confirmation

2011-09-27 (Tues) Mailed AOS package

k-1

2011-07-25 (Mon) Visa in hand!!

2011-07-19 (Tue) Interview at 7:30am - Approved!!

2011-07-18 (Mon) Document in-take at 12:30pm

2011-05-19 (Thu) NOA2 (160 days from NOA1)

2010-12-15 (Wed) NOA1 hard copy received

2010-12-09 (Thu) I-129F package arrived USCIS PO Box in Dallas

2010-12-07 (Tue) Mailed I-129F package

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey guys. Just an update on my RFE situation. The RFE was acknowledged by VSC on May 16th, so you can probably add that to our Decemberite timeline, DizzyLox. We're in RFE Response Review limbo now. It's kind of frustrating to have to wait what could be an additional month or more before VSC looks at our RFE. Oh well, I'm trying to be patient and give them the 60 days they say it'll take. :lol:

What was your RFE for? Probably something silly!

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE ON YOUR NOA2s!!!!!!!

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.