BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 hours ago, Faisal1 said:

Here they say only in brazil we need two certificate but lets see when i get approval i will see.. because i have been to more than 20 countries ... 

• IF the applicant * lived in a different country for more than 12 months or currently resides in another country for more than 6 months AND was 16 years or older at that time, THEN the applicant needs a police certificate from the police authorities of that locality.
  • IF the applicant was arrested for any reason, regardless of how long they lived there AND was any age at that time, THEN the applicant needs a police certificate from the police authorities of that locality.

This is what I found on the US embassy in Rio site.

Edited by Mgdtime97
Didn't see others had answered some, but edited with a copy from the website.

10/03/2017 I-129F sent

10/05/2017 - I-129F delivered

10/10/2017 - NOA1 

03/29/2018 - NOA2 

04/17/2018 NVC case received

04/19/2018 - NVC case number assigned

05/16/2018 - In Transit to Consulate

05/18/2018 - Ready at Consulate

06/18/2018 - Medical

07/03/2018 - Interview

07/19/2018 - VOH

07/27/2018 - POE

Post NOA2 Information For Brazil

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

Thank you. Couple more questions if it's ok. This is about when I feel out the i-134 (not my brother) 

When it asks for my physical address. I have been in Romania with my fiance since June of 2017 as a temporary resident with a temporary permit that expires on August 2018. Initially I filed i-129f with my overseas address but they made an error and I needed to put an address change. Unfortunately after alot of complications and the address change online not accepting a non-usa address my representative at the senate told me to leave the address as is, my usa address. So on i-134 should I put my USA address  to match the address USCIS has? Or do I put my overseas address where I am now? 

Question 26 on part 3: 

I have submitted a visa petition(s) to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services on behalf of the following persons. (If none, write "none" in theh space for name below.) 

Shall I put none or my fiance's information? 

again question 38 on part 3: 

The I intend or do not intend question. So I'll mark intend... but since I'm unemployed atm, does anyone know what I need to write here? 

Check this out  http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Form-I-134.pdf

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

My fiance just talked to tier2. He said our case is processing which I dont know what exactly means. Does it mean our case is in line and earlier filers are ahead of us? Who knows...😓

Everybody is asking about calling NVC and interview but we are still talking about tier1-2,...😞

Hi ,

im july 13th ,i apply for my fiance in july after that we got married in her country last october and now they approve our petition .what i should to i just send her to the inerview as fiance after she come to US we will marry again or what ? I want know if that can do me any probleme in future or what i should to do??

please i need help 

thank you

Edited by Karimbafi

4 minutes ago, Karimbafi said:

Hi ,

im july 13th ,i apply for my fiance in july after that we got married in her country last october and now they approve our petition .what i should to i just send her to the inerview as fiance after she come to US we will marry again or what ? I want know if that can do me any probleme in future or what i should to do??

please i need help 

thank you

If you have already married her USCIS may deny your application and ask you to file for a CR-1. 

Edited by Jaquelly
clarified

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mgdtime97 said:
  • IF the applicant * lived in a different country for more than 12 months or currently resides in another country for more than 6 months AND was 16 years or older at that time, THEN the applicant needs a police certificate from the police authorities of that locality.
  • IF the applicant was arrested for any reason, regardless of how long they lived there AND was any age at that time, THEN the applicant needs a police certificate from the police authorities of that locality.

This is what I found on the US embassy in Rio site.

Well embassy location near to me porto alegre and i gave sao paulo so thats what i found on sao paulo  embasssy website 

58 minutes ago, Karimbafi said:

Hi ,

please i need help 

thank you

You will be denied since the K-1 is for a fiancee visa.  Yes, they will know and if they find out later you will be facing a misrepresentation ban of 5 or 10 years or possibly a permanent ban.  If you get caught in the lie it will stay with you forever.  It will impact every type of visa you attempt in the future.

Honestly, you legally have to withdraw the current K-1 and refile a CR-1.  Yes that sucks and will keep the beneficiary out of the states for another 12 to 14 months.  That is still better than a ban where they will never be allowed in.  

They take visa fraud very seriously.  You will also have to show proof of no marriage to the CO at the interview.  

Why would you get married just 3 months after filing a K-1?  You could already be 7 months into your CR-1.  It is cheaper and much better since the beneficiary will receive their GC at POE.  

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

Well embassy location near to me porto alegre and i gave sao paulo so thats what i found on sao paulo  embasssy website 

Fiancé(e) visa interviews in Brazil are conducted only at the Consulate in Rio de Janeiro.

https://br.usembassy.gov/visas/fiancee/the-interview-2/

16 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

We do not give advice on how to lie to USCIS on this website. As of now, you and your fiance are attempting to hide information from the government. You are fraudulently filing for a fiance visa when you are already married.

You should always tell the truth. If they find out she lied to them, she could be facing more problems.

There are some strange things going on.  One person asked if they should get pregnant so they can expedite the case...If it were only that easy there would be a lot of filers who are suddenly trying to get pregnant.  We are all going crazy here.  I'm waiting almost 8 months for NOA2 while people who have the NOA2 cannot legally move forward because they are already married.  This is just blowing my mind today.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

There are some strange things going on.  One person asked if they should get pregnant so they can expedite the case...If it were only that easy there would be a lot of filers who are suddenly trying to get pregnant.  

I have read complaints through a few months that there are 'thread jumpers' who go around offering rude advice to people who don't ask for it.

I used to try to give kind, helpful, positive information to everyone. I'm too experienced at this point. You either get the truth or the truth. Trying to hold someone's hand through this process is exhausting and not beneficial. 

Just now, Jaquelly said:

I have read complaints through a few months that there are 'thread jumpers' who go around offering rude advice to people who don't ask for it.

I used to try to give kind, helpful, positive information to everyone. I'm too experienced at this point. You either get the truth or the truth. Trying to hold someone's hand through this process is exhausting and not beneficial. 

I hear that.  I really don't think it is rude to tell them that they are about to commit visa fraud in a country that is already not very immigration friendly.  There is no doubt in my mind that if they get caught with that premeditated misrepresentation, that beneficiary will never legally step foot in the United States.  It really isn't rocket science.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.