goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

The Tier 2 didn't help me much unfortunately.

The Tier 2's do not have that much more information it seems.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Last three receipt numbers? Mine is 193.

Seems like im farther down in numbers compared to everyone else sad.png . This stinks

My receipt # is in the 6500s (last 4 digits)... but different adjudicators work on different batches of cases, so it's not really an indication of time, just that (maybe) mine is in a batch that's with an adjudicator... MAYBE.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi everybody!! Just went by the pool to relax a lil bit after being all day in this thing...coming back hoping something good could have happened but unfortunetly i see everything stills the same...

Leets keep positive, sooner or later they have to get them approved. The most important thing is that our cases are ok and we are tracking them...

KEEPING HEADS UP!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

The Tier 2 didn't help me much unfortunately.

And you are absolutely right. My Tier 2 added nothing worthwhile.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Resources/F1en.pdf

Here you have this link where it gives you a lil bit info about this posibiity, anyway tho, at his point i think is pointless because hopefully we are pretty close to find something soon... I don-t think more than 20-30 days (maybe i'm being too positive) At the same time idk how much more it cost and how faster it is...

If you are interested and you call to find out, you could post it so we can see what they are talking about.

:-))

If You Want to Pay for Faster Processing—Premium Processing Service provides faster processing of certain employment-based petitions and applications. Specifically, USCIS provides 15-calendar-day processing if you wish to use this service or USCIS will refund the premium processing fee and the case will continue to receive faster processing. We know that circumstances can change; so this program is available even after you file. For more information about which forms are eligible for premium processing, see our website at www.uscis. gov or call Customer Service.

Strictly4theluv

I checked the premium processing and I 129F isn't eligiable for this kind of request.

March 27- AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox ( I-130, I-485, I-765)

March 28 - Package received at USCIS.

April 1- NOA1

April 2 - Email and text notification with Receipt Numbers.

April 2 - Checks cashed in

April 10 - Hardcopy of NOA1 for all three applications.

April 11 - Received biometrics appointment letter for 04/29/2014

April 15 - Completed Walk in Biometrics appointment successfully. (Original Appointment was for 29th April)

July 10- Potential Interview Waiver

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yea, when I got the initial notice a few weeks ago that it's being moved to my local office, the Tier 2 guy did not even know that had happened and he said call back. Then when I spoke to them yesterday (it was the same manager), no help. Calling in does not help any. The real info lies with actual offices and service centers.

Yes we were transferred from VSC to TSC

Hi, congratulations again...how long did it take for you to receive the email/site message for your approval from the time the senator called you??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

1 week ago we where praying for an approval today we have it so lets wait and relax ours is coming soon luv.gifluv.gif

True! Was hoping for one and we have it! Things are moving along!!

event.png

Hi, congratulations again...how long did it take for you to receive the email/site message for your approval from the time the senator called you??

The Senators office called me at 1:53pm and the congressman's office called me at 2:26pm on June 13 (NOA2 date)

I didn't hear from USCIS until the next day. I got an email at 8:30AM June 14. And the web site didn't update until after I got the email. Trust me I was checking the site every 10 mins from the time I got the call from my senators office. And I checked it about 5 mins before I got the email and it wasn't updated yet. Also, I didn't get a text message this time but for all past updates I did get a text message.

I'm hoping people get some emails this morning for NOA2s from yesterday.

Everyone to check!! Just saw our approval!!!!! Finallllllyyyyyy

You just got approved???!!!! CONGRATS!!

Our Story AoS
[March 2012] Met online on Christian Mingle [November 27th 2013] AoS sent
[June 25th 2012] Met in Person in London!
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[september 2012] My first trip to America to visit the love of my life
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
[December 2012] Steve comes to the Uk to spend xmas with my family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 15th 2013) I-129f SENT!
[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)
[July 18th 2013] Case forwarded to NVC

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[July 29th 2013] Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
[August 8th 2013] Packet 3 sent (before received)

[August 9th 2013] Packet 3 received
[August 13th 2013] Medical

[August 16th 2013] CEAC updates - London logs my medical results

[August 20th 2013] - CEAC update - London logs my packet 3

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[August 27th 2013 CEAC update - London dispatches packet 4]

[August 29th 2013] Packet 4 received
[september 24th 2013] Interview -
Refused due to passport and birth certificate condition

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand
[september 30th 2013] DX collects passport and birth certificate

[October 3rd] - Docs delivered to Embassy

[October 10th] - London Approves and Issues our Visa!!

[October 16th 2013] 4.00pm - Visa in my hand, 11pm POE -Newark

[October 27th 2013] Wedding wub.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.