goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Please fill in your timeline!!

She was kidding, she got notifications to pay her bills.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Everyone to check!! Just saw our approval!!!!! Finallllllyyyyyy

Congrats.. can you update your timeline to say texas.. I also think we need to place a note under RFE like

No RFE but my case was transferred from VSC to Texas MAY 24th! This way we can help other VJ's know how many and in the future ...folks who might go through can look back on OUR JOURNEY.....

The Senators office called me at 1:53pm and the congressman's office called me at 2:26pm on June 13 (NOA2 date)

I didn't hear from USCIS until the next day. I got an email at 8:30AM June 14. And the web site didn't update until after I got the email. Trust me I was checking the site every 10 mins from the time I got the call from my senators office. And I checked it about 5 mins before I got the email and it wasn't updated yet. Also, I didn't get a text message this time but for all past updates I did get a text message.

I'm hoping people get some emails this morning for NOA2s from yesterday.

Yes, me too...I keep checking!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

What are your last three numbers?

Yeah! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! KNowing your last three numbers maybe can help us find out who next! I doubt they follow an order tho!!!

Congratulations!!!! Happy for you guys!!!

ps: can they approve more than one case per day please?????????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline

Hey gang just wanted to chime in...

I am in the same boat with you all who got transferred from VSC to Texas. My NOA1 is Dec 28. Got all excited about the transfer notifications at the end of May, and then... *crickets*

Thanks to Angelina and everyone for the great info. I've been reading through the posts and it really is wonderful that everyone is sharing information. Otherwise we'd all be wandering around blind during this painfully slow process.

Hope we all get our approvals very soon! good.gif

age.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hey gang just wanted to chime in...

I am in the same boat with you all who got transferred from VSC to Texas. My NOA1 is Dec 28. Got all excited about the transfer notifications at the end of May, and then... *crickets*

Thanks to Angelina and everyone for the great info. I've been reading through the posts and it really is wonderful that everyone is sharing information. Otherwise we'd all be wandering around blind during this painfully slow process.

Hope we all get our approvals very soon! good.gif

Welcome D&P!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.