goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hey! Yes! yesterday I told them the same thing... Idk why that people is even answering the phone if the same thing they say is already online and on top of this the online info is not even close to be updated...

So yeah, is a pretty big BS!!!!

For what I see, from a friend that just got approved at Vermont, they are processing late november cases, so it makes sense that some of december fillers (transfered to texas) have been approved in here lately... We just not having luck at all by now!! LOL... they skipping us...

I didn't submit any service request yet...cause I've been reading here that takes a couple weeks for them to even answer you...IDK...probably if I don't hear anything by the beginning of next week i'll go ahead and do it.

As far as contacting my local representative, can I do it without having submitted for a service request? How do I find out who is my local representative?

Thanks for your message!!! Is really helpful!!!

PS: Angelina and everybody without an answer yet!! Keep your head up!!!!!!

I know, I love it when customer service centers have less information than the customer :-/. You don't have to have submitted a service request to contact your elected officials, as far as I know. I've seen people on here who've contacted them even before the 5 month mark. Here are 2 links to locate them: http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/ (local represenatative) and http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm (senators). I only mentioned my representative, because I believe in her and I've contributed to her campaigns in the past. I'm in the Philly suburbs (techinally - my permanent address), and my local rep is Allyson Schwartz. On her website, she has a section that says "help with a government agency" and even a form to fill out to request immigration help. I have been too lazy to actually find a printer and fax machine to do it yet, but as I said, it's on my list.

So glad to see everyone so supportive on here! Let's all remember to keep our heads up!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

I believe this has been mentioned before, but as far as I know Premium Processing is not available for I-129Fs.

oups!! See, i din't know that... Didn't even research about it... I was just mentioning it cause when i called USCIS yesterday one of the reasons they gave me to justify that theres january and february fillers getting approved already is because this possibility existed. Maybe USCIS officer was wrong or she was just trying to give me any kind of reason for me to shut up.... LOL

:-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Just got of the phone with a worker for my Congressional rep. They contact the USCIS. Basically got same info as some of you. Our cases are being worked on. She said they should have a response for me within 30-45 days. That was the time frame they gave her and if it goes over this time to contact the office again. She also stated that if the case were still in Vermont we might've been looking at up to an extra 2-3 months of waiting on a decision. I'm hopeful that many of us will see our approvals or RFE in this month and July. Which is great as those are the months my fiance and I were expecting to get the approval. Would fit in perfect with our plans!! Im happy we all have been on top of this and getting our reps to investigate. Thanks to everyone for their efforts!! Hope there are some more approvals today!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

oups!! See, i din't know that... Didn't even research about it... I was just mentioning it cause when i called USCIS yesterday one of the reasons they gave me to justify that theres january and february fillers getting approved already is because this possibility existed. Maybe USCIS officer was wrong or she was just trying to give me any kind of reason for me to shut up.... LOL

:-)

Correct premium processing is NOT available for 129's Its just anotehr example of how they make stuff up just to get us off the phone! the local offices are more accurate!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I know, I love it when customer service centers have less information than the customer :-/. You don't have to have submitted a service request to contact your elected officials, as far as I know. I've seen people on here who've contacted them even before the 5 month mark. Here are 2 links to locate them: http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/ (local represenatative) and http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm (senators). I only mentioned my representative, because I believe in her and I've contributed to her campaigns in the past. I'm in the Philly suburbs (techinally - my permanent address), and my local rep is Allyson Schwartz. On her website, she has a section that says "help with a government agency" and even a form to fill out to request immigration help. I have been too lazy to actually find a printer and fax machine to do it yet, but as I said, it's on my list.

So glad to see everyone so supportive on here! Let's all remember to keep our heads up!

Yah I contacted my rep before the 5 month mark....mainly because of the cluster f---- that started when Vermont announced its new timeline which would've put my fiances petition at the 8month maybe even 9 month mark. The transfer and the lack of clarity in the beginning and the mixed answers also led me to reach out. I just got a reply back today....I was losing hope in my reps. Hope restored in one...the others :-/

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Don't lose hope. It can be hard sometimes. My fiance had to comfort me the other night when I broke down in tears because I miss him so much. We are all getting closer. Texas have started adjudicating and the transfer of files will be done by early next week. From what you say, do you mean the adjudicator has 30 days from when it is assigned to them, or when they work your case?

I was told by my senator that once they have it on their desk they have 30 -45 days..... :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I mentioned this in another thread, but the two receipt numbers after mine have gotten RFEs, and one of them was dated today! So, take that as you like. I'm taking it as a positive.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Well, I just called Customer Service and am in line for a call back from a Tier 2 rep. Apparently the person I talked to said I can't be transferred to a Tier 2 representative just to check on the case status, but if you demand a transfer (her words, not mine) they are required to transfer you.

Hopefully when I get to talk to the Tier 2 rep there'll be some good information.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

No nothing new. Says still in transit which means its still in the secondary place in texas and not in an adjuducators hands yet. My filing date was 12/12 but when I got the update by texas it sayd my filing date now is 12/5.....my update is the same as yours 5/30,,,,, We are in this together dear...

I cant help but wonderwhy my Senator says that he made it clear to texas that our file was "of interest" to them but this doesnt mean it gets put ahead....just adds pressure so they will just get the approval process going. Also once it is in an adjudicators hands they said they could have it up to 30 days. If I get approvedin july it means it will be almost 8 months!

The woman handed me an answer to my service request filed 3 weeks ago. It had

the audacity to says my file was still in the normal processing time because they are currently process 0ct 15 petitions. I know darn well most of april and some of may it said vermont had 5 months processing time on the official updates. Which would of made our approval may 5th or 12th .... So how can they say it is still within processing time!

sigh.... I just do not know anymore... I had faith that contacting my senators and congressman would mean they would go to work for us... but I am doubting that it helped.... They just seem like slaves to the uscis like us and they are not making changes just reporting back what is going on...I am seeing people here who filed after me getting approval... Sorry as hard as I work hard to update everyone... I have lost hope sad.png((((((

Hang in there, don't just give up! You have walked so far already! We have walked so far already! We will get on the other side!

Sounds like we are crossing the borders! LOL!

Big hugs to cheer you up, hopefully. It's a broken system and all that, but the bright side is at least it is still working! So are you ready for you NOA2? ? ? It is coming on it's way, Angelina!

Edited by gene&magnolia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.