goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

YES TSC did not fail us. So you guys will surely get yours very very soon!

YES TSC did not fail us. So you guys will surely get yours very very soon!

Congrats on your APPROVAL!!!! good luck.. and this is excellent news...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi Angelina,

So, did they give you any new information?? Does your case shows any date update? MIne stills on 05/30 and I'm going nuts!!! :-( lol

I want one of those pills too!!

No nothing new. Says still in transit which means its still in the secondary place in texas and not in an adjuducators hands yet. My filing date was 12/12 but when I got the update by texas it sayd my filing date now is 12/5.....my update is the same as yours 5/30,,,,, We are in this together dear...

I cant help but wonderwhy my Senator says that he made it clear to texas that our file was "of interest" to them but this doesnt mean it gets put ahead....just adds pressure so they will just get the approval process going. Also once it is in an adjudicators hands they said they could have it up to 30 days. If I get approvedin july it means it will be almost 8 months!

The woman handed me an answer to my service request filed 3 weeks ago. It had

the audacity to says my file was still in the normal processing time because they are currently process 0ct 15 petitions. I know darn well most of april and some of may it said vermont had 5 months processing time on the official updates. Which would of made our approval may 5th or 12th .... So how can they say it is still within processing time!

sigh.... I just do not know anymore... I had faith that contacting my senators and congressman would mean they would go to work for us... but I am doubting that it helped.... They just seem like slaves to the uscis like us and they are not making changes just reporting back what is going on...I am seeing people here who filed after me getting approval... Sorry as hard as I work hard to update everyone... I have lost hope sad.png((((((

Edited by AngelinaGennaro

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

a yeppers!

Mine says the same ...Last updated 5/30.. We are on the same page. I am curious...what date did you file....

Hi Angelina!! My case was received December 10th, and NOA1 notice date December 12...

My fiancee got the letter on the mail on June 02 (with may 29 date on it) about the transfer to texas... and no news since then.

I didn't try to reach at my congressman or anything else because my fiancee is working a lot and idk if me being the beneficiary can do it or he has to do it...

Anyway I called USCIS and they doesn't say anything different: they had transfer cases in order to be able to clear big backlog in vermont...but anything else... At the same time they told us that right now they are processing (in vermont) cases of 15th of october, witch i know that that is not true cause a friend of mine sent hers in november and she just got her approval yesterday. So they are a lil bit ahead of october...

When we told her that january and february fillers were already approved in vermont she said that that is probably because they paid extra money for their case to go faster or they have some special reasons like health, some type of urgency that can make their case move faster...but that that should't happen.

At the same time today I got a message from another friend of mine filling in february that got approved today!!! Her case was in California center, though... SO FRUSTRATING!!!!

Is just a lot of taking and no movement!!!!

Hope we hear something soon!! But definetly it looks that me and you are pretty much in the same situation... Knowing that others are in the same situation it doesnt help as far as time but it does help a lot as far as peace of mind...

Anything I find out I'll post it!! Thanks for all your comments!!

:-)

No nothing new. Says still in transit which means its still in the secondary place in texas and not in an adjuducators hands yet. My filing date was 12/12 but when I got the update by texas it sayd my filing date now is 12/5.....my update is the same as yours 5/30,,,,, We are in this together dear...

I cant help but wonderwhy my Senator says that he made it clear to texas that our file was "of interest" to them but this doesnt mean it gets put ahead....just adds pressure so they will just get the approval process going. Also once it is in an adjudicators hands they said they could have it up to 30 days. If I get approvedin july it means it will be almost 8 months!

the audacity to says my file was still in the normal processing time because they are currently process 0ct 15 petitions. I know darn well most of april and some of may it said vermont had 5 months processing time on the official updates. Which would of made our approval may 5th or 12th .... So how can they say it is still within processing time!

sigh.... I just do not know anymore... I had faith that contacting my senators and congressman would mean they would go to work for us... but I am doubting that it helped.... They just seem like slaves to the uscis like us and they are not making changes just reporting back what is going on...I am seeing people here who filed after me getting approval... Sorry as hard as I work hard to update everyone... I have lost hope sad.png((((((

Don't lose hope. It can be hard sometimes. My fiance had to comfort me the other night when I broke down in tears because I miss him so much. We are all getting closer. Texas have started adjudicating and the transfer of files will be done by early next week. From what you say, do you mean the adjudicator has 30 days from when it is assigned to them, or when they work your case?

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Don't lose hope. It can be hard sometimes. My fiance had to comfort me the other night when I broke down in tears because I miss him so much. We are all getting closer. Texas have started adjudicating and the transfer of files will be done by early next week. From what you say, do you mean the adjudicator has 30 days from when it is assigned to them, or when they work your case?

I know, I feel the same way. I still have no response from my Senator and when I email it seems like i am annoying them.... Lets just wait and see next week.. hopefully there is more news then. We had a approval yesterday.. lets hope for more in the coming days..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Alright, so my senator's office called me just now. They said that my petition is 'in transit' within the Texas Service Center to get to an officer there. The Texas Service Center said to give them 45 days maximum for a decision.

I hope that an inquiry will expedite their decision making process. My senator's office also said to contact them on July 2nd for a followup. I'll keep you all posted!

I know, I feel the same way. I still have no response from my Senator and when I email it seems like i am annoying them.... Lets just wait and see next week.. hopefully there is more news then. We had a approval yesterday.. lets hope for more in the coming days..

Our Senator responded to us once asking for the privacy release. Since then, nothing for weeks. Our congressman's office has been incredibly helpful though.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Here is something interesting.

I just got back from my local office on an infopass.

3 weeks ago, they did a service request for me. I havent recieved it yet in the mail and they say that it should come in 2 weeks.

SO I go to the window and explain this and she scans my paper work jumps up to the copy machine and hand delivers a copy for me.

Why is it that the local office have better information center than the USCIS customer service center!!!!!

The service request did not tell me anything new.. :(

I dont take drugs.. but for the first time in my life I want an zanex LOL

Funny you mention this, because I was just thinking the same thing yesterday, as there are others on VJ who have recently gotten more from their local offices than an info pass with USCIS. I'll have to remember this in case my file goes past processing times. I'll also check with JBForever and see if she has tried her local office. She is a July CSC filer and still hasn't heard anything.

barata-gif-3.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Me too! Who'de you contact? I filled out information release forms sent letters, called and faxed over info to Kirsten Gillibrand, Charles Schumer and my local district rep...and got nothing in return.

Oh and Whats up! Im originally from the Bronx! hahaha

Bronx Native here too.. I contacted Elliot Engel office and got an a response from his intern. However, I was told the same info that we already know. The intern contacted VSC was told they are currently processing Oct 15 files and earlier.blah blah.rolleyes.gif

01/05/2013 - Sent duplicate I-129F packet

07/10/2013 - Received NOA2 email

07/22/2013 - NVC assigned number

08/12/2013 - Received Interview Date

09/13/2013 - Inteview Date (APPROVED)

10/30/2013 - US Arrival

11/29/2013 - Married

01/25/2014 - Filed I-485, I-131 & I-765

02/25/2014 - Biometrics

04/02/2014 - Received approval text for EAD/AP

04/10/2014 - Received EAD/AP card

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Don't lose hope! You've worked so hard to give us all hope, so don't lose it yourself! We're almost there... even thought it may seem hard to believe... it's coming, soon (soon is relative, I know, but still... soon!). I've seen some posters on here who say that K1 is nothing... that it's just the beginning of a life-long immigration journey, but I think that's a pretty cynical attitude to have. Sure people probably get jaded after years and years of dealing with AOS, naturalization, etc., but once that K1 is in hand and your love is here living with you, it must get easier! I have to believe that.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hi Angelina!! My case was received December 10th, and NOA1 notice date December 12...

My fiancee got the letter on the mail on June 02 (with may 29 date on it) about the transfer to texas... and no news since then.

I didn't try to reach at my congressman or anything else because my fiancee is working a lot and idk if me being the beneficiary can do it or he has to do it...

Anyway I called USCIS and they doesn't say anything different: they had transfer cases in order to be able to clear big backlog in vermont...but anything else... At the same time they told us that right now they are processing (in vermont) cases of 15th of october, witch i know that that is not true cause a friend of mine sent hers in november and she just got her approval yesterday. So they are a lil bit ahead of october...

When we told her that january and february fillers were already approved in vermont she said that that is probably because they paid extra money for their case to go faster or they have some special reasons like health, some type of urgency that can make their case move faster...but that that should't happen.

At the same time today I got a message from another friend of mine filling in february that got approved today!!! Her case was in California center, though... SO FRUSTRATING!!!!

Is just a lot of taking and no movement!!!!

Hope we hear something soon!! But definetly it looks that me and you are pretty much in the same situation... Knowing that others are in the same situation it doesnt help as far as time but it does help a lot as far as peace of mind...

Anything I find out I'll post it!! Thanks for all your comments!!

:-)

Strictly4theluv, we do have pretty similar journeys! My NOA1 date is also December 12th! It also really frustrates me to be told that Vermont is still working on October 15... that's what I have been told repeatedly by customer service. The other day when I was talking to a rep, I tried to reason with him by saying, "Well I can also see on the website that is says Vermont is on October 15th. I can also see that it was last updated on March 31st, 2 and a half months ago. So, doesn't it stand to reason that they are actually working on much later petitions?" To which he just replied, "Yes. But that's the only update I have here." So, essentially he admitted that date is BS. I submitted a service request a few days ago, but based on what I read here, that will get me nowhere. My next step is to contact my local representative, who I actually voted for so I feel (maybe naively) hopeful about her. That's on the list for the weekend. I'll update if that helps at all.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Here is something interesting.

I just got back from my local office on an infopass.

3 weeks ago, they did a service request for me. I havent recieved it yet in the mail and they say that it should come in 2 weeks.

SO I go to the window and explain this and she scans my paper work jumps up to the copy machine and hand delivers a copy for me.

Why is it that the local office have better information center than the USCIS customer service center!!!!!

The service request did not tell me anything new.. sad.png

I dont take drugs.. but for the first time in my life I want an zanex LOL

LMAO.. Angelina you are too funny. But in the midst of all this madness its good that you can keep you sense of humor. As we all should

01/05/2013 - Sent duplicate I-129F packet

07/10/2013 - Received NOA2 email

07/22/2013 - NVC assigned number

08/12/2013 - Received Interview Date

09/13/2013 - Inteview Date (APPROVED)

10/30/2013 - US Arrival

11/29/2013 - Married

01/25/2014 - Filed I-485, I-131 & I-765

02/25/2014 - Biometrics

04/02/2014 - Received approval text for EAD/AP

04/10/2014 - Received EAD/AP card

Timeline

Strictly4theluv, we do have pretty similar journeys! My NOA1 date is also December 12th! It also really frustrates me to be told that Vermont is still working on October 15... that's what I have been told repeatedly by customer service. The other day when I was talking to a rep, I tried to reason with him by saying, "Well I can also see on the website that is says Vermont is on October 15th. I can also see that it was last updated on March 31st, 2 and a half months ago. So, doesn't it stand to reason that they are actually working on much later petitions?" To which he just replied, "Yes. But that's the only update I have here." So, essentially he admitted that date is BS. I submitted a service request a few days ago, but based on what I read here, that will get me nowhere. My next step is to contact my local representative, who I actually voted for so I feel (maybe naively) hopeful about her. That's on the list for the weekend. I'll update if that helps at all.

Hey! Yes! yesterday I told them the same thing... Idk why that people is even answering the phone if the same thing they say is already online and on top of this the online info is not even close to be updated...

So yeah, is a pretty big BS!!!!

For what I see, from a friend that just got approved at Vermont, they are processing late november cases, so it makes sense that some of december fillers (transfered to texas) have been approved in here lately... We just not having luck at all by now!! LOL... they skipping us...

I didn't submit any service request yet...cause I've been reading here that takes a couple weeks for them to even answer you...IDK...probably if I don't hear anything by the beginning of next week i'll go ahead and do it.

As far as contacting my local representative, can I do it without having submitted for a service request? How do I find out who is my local representative?

Thanks for your message!!! Is really helpful!!!

PS: Angelina and everybody without an answer yet!! Keep your head up!!!!!!

Timeline

Wait you can pay to get them to expedite??? I would've gladly paid extra to get them to move faster.

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Resources/F1en.pdf

Here you have this link where it gives you a lil bit info about this posibiity, anyway tho, at his point i think is pointless because hopefully we are pretty close to find something soon... I don-t think more than 20-30 days (maybe i'm being too positive) At the same time idk how much more it cost and how faster it is...

If you are interested and you call to find out, you could post it so we can see what they are talking about.

:-))

If You Want to Pay for Faster Processing—Premium Processing Service provides faster processing of certain employment-based petitions and applications. Specifically, USCIS provides 15-calendar-day processing if you wish to use this service or USCIS will refund the premium processing fee and the case will continue to receive faster processing. We know that circumstances can change; so this program is available even after you file. For more information about which forms are eligible for premium processing, see our website at www.uscis. gov or call Customer Service.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.