Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Marcia, maybe you can post some great body toners on the workout ball? ufff... he's a personal trainer, the pain.... the pain... lol, but the gain is amazing. right?! :thumbs:

[/quote

Mari true pain is , but I exercising with pleasure because I know what effect will be... fiance runs 2 times a week, 10 miles, but I know that for me would be too much :) :)

I'm doomed to exercise, sometimes even on skype my fiance checked my results. I have arranged an exercise program for 6 days Good advice is eat fruit only to 12 noon, and of course WATER Water and again Water.

I send a link to a page with exercises on the ball:

http://www.ball-exer...ises/index.html

SO ARE YOU READY FOR RAMBOOO !!! kicking.gif

Edited by Marcia&Danny

2diFp2.png

Dec 17. 2010 - Sent I-129F

Dec 20. 2010 - NOA1

Dec 31. 2010 - Touched

May 23. 2011 - RFE

July 14. 2011 - NOA2

July 26. 2011 - Medical Test

August 19th - Packed 3 Received

August 19th - Packed 3 Send

September 15th - Packed 4 Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

OK first you should know I just got back from gym and i am too sore to type properly. That means I had a great workout... but my upper body is feeling it. LOL maybe I should just change my dress to a MuMu.. lol ha ha.. island girl yanno! Anyway, I know the P90X cuz colleague Doc friend of mine works with the military training them how to properly use it (He's a Squid... Navy SEAL Ret... lol... what can I say, I'm an Army Brat). Anyway, that's a great workout Shawn!

Our wedding invites... well if I knew when POE was, I'd be more empowered to order them. I was researching different styles on the web. I like The Knot.com just to look at the different styles. Since we're not having a load of people, we won't have to order that many. Wendie's Wedding Links might have a few sites on there so you can pick a few styles for comparison (costs, style, font, colours, etc).

I seriously cannot type right now. So goodbye. lol lol... ouch...

Mari

The wedding site links have been helpful for ideas! Sonoko and I have been talking to all our already married friends and getting ideas also! We have a list of about 50 or so people to invite, but don't expect all to come, maybe half. We are ready for a small ceremony and in the end it is about us and then our closest friends. Still much excitement!

I will check out that website, might work out well! Off to do some research then Skyping!!

-Shawn

April 2007 - Met Sonoko in Okinawa Japan

June 2010 - I left Okinawa, relationship continued

November 12, 2010 - Wedding proposal on Sonoko's visit to USA!

December 10, 2010 - I129F sent

December 23, 2010 - NOA1

March 22, 2011 - NOA2

March 25, 2011 - NVC receives petition

March 29, 2011 - NVC sends petition to Naha, Okinawa Consulate

April 8, 2011 - Packet 3 Instructions received

April 25, 2011 - Interview (PASSED!!)

May 9, 2011 - VISA received

May 18, 2011 - Arrived to the USA

Aug 16, 2011 - AOS Sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

For all those who have some time before the wedding, and we all should have several months or more, and you feel inclined to invite some famous persons, here's the info. More details found at http://www.projectwedding.com/wedding-ideas/how-to-invite-the-president

And this is to cheer people up, but why not send an invite!?! You might get that surprise guest! LOL

To invite President Obama send an invite to:

The White House

Greetings Office Rm. 39

1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Washington, DC 20500

For our brothers and sisters across the pond, to invite her majesty send an invite to:

The Secretary to Her Majesty

Queen Elizabeth II

Buckingham Palace

London, England SW1A 1AA

And there are a few others on that site. Either way, maybe the will send their regrets, and even at that, how cool would that be to put into your wedding album!?!

Having more fun every patiently waiting day!

Shawn

April 2007 - Met Sonoko in Okinawa Japan

June 2010 - I left Okinawa, relationship continued

November 12, 2010 - Wedding proposal on Sonoko's visit to USA!

December 10, 2010 - I129F sent

December 23, 2010 - NOA1

March 22, 2011 - NOA2

March 25, 2011 - NVC receives petition

March 29, 2011 - NVC sends petition to Naha, Okinawa Consulate

April 8, 2011 - Packet 3 Instructions received

April 25, 2011 - Interview (PASSED!!)

May 9, 2011 - VISA received

May 18, 2011 - Arrived to the USA

Aug 16, 2011 - AOS Sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi!!!

NOA1 was Dec 30, 2010. I'm barely a Decemberite!

Great to read this... I just stayed up until 2:30 on a worknight reading this entire thread. SUCH GOOD INFORMATION!

Good luck to you all! :)

k

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

haha I'm going to invite the president-- just to see if the white house writes back :)

I have a friend who did that...you actually do get a card back congratulating you!

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi!!!

NOA1 was Dec 30, 2010. I'm barely a Decemberite!

Great to read this... I just stayed up until 2:30 on a worknight reading this entire thread. SUCH GOOD INFORMATION!

Good luck to you all! :)

k

:goofy: Welcome Kristen _ Maroc to the Thread!!!:goofy:

I love that you read this entire Dec Thread! It made me smile.

You're welcome here with your December 2010 K1 Family!!!!

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

I have a friend who did that...you actually do get a card back congratulating you!

LOL... Well, I'm going to invite the President, the Queen, and the SECRETARY OF STATE too! lol... :rofl: Do you think they'll come to Vegas?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

LOL... Well, I'm going to invite the President, the Queen, and the SECRETARY OF STATE too! lol... :rofl: Do you think they'll come to Vegas?

Wow president Obama and his wife.... hahahha I will try also invite the President of Poland. rofl.gif.

But ,, usmcaviator'' was right with this invitation. Some are doing it, here is what i found:

http://www.chris-carmen.com/invite-president-obama-to-your-wedding/

http://11even.net/2010/08/invite-president-wedding-return/uncat-2/

rofl.gifrofl.gif

2diFp2.png

Dec 17. 2010 - Sent I-129F

Dec 20. 2010 - NOA1

Dec 31. 2010 - Touched

May 23. 2011 - RFE

July 14. 2011 - NOA2

July 26. 2011 - Medical Test

August 19th - Packed 3 Received

August 19th - Packed 3 Send

September 15th - Packed 4 Received

Hi Mrs. Loxy.

Thank you ^__^ good luck to us all.

Me and hubby is currently working on the list of packet 3. sigh..we didnt know its coming..I hope for the rest of the december filers as well. he is going to send me the docs tomorrow. and currently waiting for the letter from NVC for my case number so i can have my interview and medical schedules.

hope for a smooth pace..

Love,

Cici

We never get tired of reminding each other that our love is stronger than anything else..Jay&Cici

-----------------------------

To Mari, Lise+Michael, Christine+BLake, Marcia&Danny, thank you again. :)

We never get tired of reminding each other that our love is stronger than anything else..Jay&Cici

Updated 3/14/2011

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FIRST NOA2!

2im9jk4.png

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

still cant believe it.. but i already got our NVC Manila Case number.. sigh.. God is good all the time!!

Indeed, all the great things are for those who wait..patience..patience..patience..

Edited by Jay & Cici

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hi Mrs. Loxy.

Thank you ^__^ good luck to us all.

Me and hubby is currently working on the list of packet 3. sigh..we didnt know its coming..I hope for the rest of the december filers as well. he is going to send me the docs tomorrow. and currently waiting for the letter from NVC for my case number so i can have my interview and medical schedules.

hope for a smooth pace..

Love,

Cici

After seeing your quick approval, I put together a big package for proof of our continued relationship yesterday too! Just waiting on notarized letters of support from my parents and grandparents as the Indian consulate reviews show a pattern of requesting proof that peoples' parents approve.

Congratulations and good luck the rest of your journey!

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Timeline

After seeing your quick approval, I put together a big package for proof of our continued relationship yesterday too! Just waiting on notarized letters of support from my parents and grandparents as the Indian consulate reviews show a pattern of requesting proof that peoples' parents approve.

Congratulations and good luck the rest of your journey!

Smart Girl... work on all documents earlier than needed!!!! But better, I like how you researched and found out what the consulate is asking for regarding proof and parent statements. Very well done Bec!!:star:

Mari

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.