Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Think like this: KEEP BUSY.... 5-6 mos wait time...

only February 2011 are being served now.

LOL LOL LOL :rofl: :rofl: J/K :rofl: :rofl:

Mari!!!! :rofl::rofl: You are really funny... Let's keep our selves busy! Okay then I will try to think of some Filipino recipe :yes:

"Great thing happens for those who waits"

the well known adobo :)

We never get tired of reminding each other that our love is stronger than anything else..Jay&Cici

-----------------------------

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Really need to keep my stress and negativity in check. I am doing all that I can, the rest is out of my hands. Everything will work out, one way or another.

now hurry up VSC!!

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Tita Mari? LOL. You know, "Tita" here means Auntie, or maybe you knew that already? So, should I call you Auntie? Hahaha

Hahahaha! Yes, I keep a positive attitude. Just sometimes, a little negative slips out, but I control it.

Yes ma'am. I have been doing that Zumba craze as my workout. However, I just use youtube. My family thinks I look stupid, but I think it's working out pretty well.

The recipe? I'm sorry, I think I only know how to fry food. I KNOW I better learn how to cook. It's just I'm super busy that I can't really fit it in my schedule right now.

And, the wedding will be a small one. Just a court wedding. The real wedding will be when we are able to save up enough money. And, it will be done here in the Philippines. It's for my parents. So they can see.

Anyway, good luck with your gym! Go work it out LOL! :)

yes... lol I know Tita means "Auntie".... lol ....

Zumba!!! I think that's a great workout although, I'd rather watch somebody else do it. OK get this. I just got a new mat ; I signed up for yoga class!!! I really want the flexibility.

Recipe: Yanno.... what about lumpia? Of course, one of my favourites.

Weddings in the PI are typically pretty good size (because of how big our families are). Are you doing the "coins", the rope and the doves? :wub:

Love ya!

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

Hi from swissmiss :no:

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I could just hug you for an hour!!!!!! Where have you been!? Great to see you post today. :luv:

So will you be sharing a recipe for our Decemberite Cookbook? Would love to see an authentic Swiss recipe!

How's the wedding plans and your NOA2 docs coming along?

Miss you to bits!

Mari

Timeline

Really need to keep my stress and negativity in check. I am doing all that I can, the rest is out of my hands. Everything will work out, one way or another.

now hurry up VSC!!

Hey there Sister :luv:

Seems like you've been pretty good from your posts. Did you see the thread with VSC filer's pushing for a move via Tweet? If not, please ask Dizzy!!! If you don't know how to Tweet TWITTER (Tweeker? lol what is the name!?), she can point you to her post that teaches you how (I had no clue).

Hope you have a very peaceful day today!

Mari

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

[parrot voice] Who's a pretty boy, then [/parrot voice]

1219255388_i9Y6t-L.jpg#

Details removed to protect the innocent

:lol:

Ben

10/23/2009 - Met on eHarmony

09/20/2010 - Got engaged at the top of the London Eye 🙂

11/24/2010 - I-129F sent to Texas dropbox

11/29/2010 - I-129F received by CSC

03/21/2011 - Touched!

04/18/2011 - NOA2 approved by CSC 4 months 3 weeks after NOA1

07/18/2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!

09/20/2011 - Married!

10/11/2011 - AOS package mailed to Chicago lockbox

10/18/2011 - AOS package routed to National Benefits Center for processing

10/19/2011 - I-765 EAD noted on USCIS site

10/22/2011 - I-797C for AOS and EAD received

11/08/2011 - AOS file transferred to CSC

11/10/2011 - Biometrics appointment in SLC

12/12/2011 - Green card received dated 11/23/11

09/20/2013 - I-751 sent to CSC

09/23/2013 - I-751 received at CSC - NOA1

10/18/2013 - Biometrics appointment in SLC

08/29/2020 - N400 Application submitted online

08/29/2020 - N400 fee taken

01/20/2021 - Biometrics re-use notification

04/14/2021 - Interview scheduled notification

05/11/2021 - Interview!

05/11/2021 - N-400 Recommended for Naturalization!

06/02/2021 - Naturalization oath ceremony!

Timeline

:reading:HEY DEC K1 2010 THREAD!! GET UPDATED ON THE NEWS AROUND HERE!! :secret:

*** You're going to see this message with updates around in future posts so ALL OF US can get ready for each step of the Visa Journey! !***

Here are the previous post that will give you Thread Map for the USCIS links & information Currently, we're working on preparation of Packet #2, Request to be Added to Timeline, Wedding planning and staying healthy so we won't stress out! Please join us and say hello to everyone.

• Page 17 ...............................Post # 251................................Packet #2 List ** PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS**
  • Page 7................................. Post # 98.................................. Your NOA1 Date
  • Page 49 .............................. Post # 732 ............................... Updated Timeline By DizzyLox with Dec Filer's Daily Updated List (Updated M-F, No weekends)
  • Page 39............................... Post # 578............................... ADD ME to TIMELINE (Hit Reply for Dizzylox to Request Dizzy to Add you)
  • Page 10 ...............................Post # 142............................... Dec K1 2010 Thread's GAME PLAN
  • Page 11............................... Post #151.................................USCIS Service Center's EMAIL ADDRESSES & HEADQUARTER's SERVICE CENTER OPERATIONS
  • Page 17................................Post #251.................................CSC & VSC Processing Time (not a promise or a guarantee)
  • Page 20................................Post #294 ................................Igor's List CSC & VSC (Your place in line = approximation)
  • Page 22................................Post #316 &329......................Preparation for Medical Examination // Amendment post# 329
  • Page 23 .............................. Post# 341.................................CDC & Immigration Criteria for required vaccinations (record & history review for beneficiary)
  • Page 23................................Post #345.................................Best Wedding links by Wendie
  • Page 25................................Post#361..................................The Most Overlooked Tax Deductions Article by Kiplinger.com
  • Page 25................................Post # 362.................................Nesting for our Fiance's new home! Clean, Declutter and Organize before they get here.
  • Page 32................................Post # 468................................ Bec_Dipu's example of why we do not wait to gather our NOA2 packet documents.
  • Page 33................................Post # 490.................................Required Documents for NOA2 (Post is duplicate so members can find easily)
  • Page 37................................Post # 547.................................Stay Healthy! No Bridezilla's here. Part 1 of Series on health matters. Water Intake
  • Page 40................................Post # 596.................................No Bridezilla's here. Part 2 of Series. Fiber
  • Page 46................................Post #676..................................No Bridezilla here. Part 3 of Series. Walk our Talk & Exercise focus for your Bridal gown!
  • Page 46................................Post #686..................................December Fitness Challenge Weblink Library (this post moves when people add to it)
  • Page 49................................Post #723...................................Invite the US President, The Queen, and other Diplomats to your Wedding! by Shawn (uscmaviator).
  • Page 52................................Post #772..................................Can my fiance work while on a Visa?

Thanks Everybody our group is remarkable!

Mari

Zumba!!! I think that's a great workout although, I'd rather watch somebody else do it. OK get this. I just got a new mat ; I signed up for yoga class!!! I really want the flexibility.

Weddings in the PI are typically pretty good size (because of how big our families are). Are you doing the "coins", the rope and the doves? :wub:

Love ya!

Mari

LOL!

Auntie Mari, you're a Filipina also?

And yeah, that's the plan. The all-out wedding here once we save enough money. It's for my side of the family who can't afford to go the States. :)

I can't wait enough for our dreams to come true. It's like it's almost there, but not quite. It's such a cliche, I know. But, it's so true.

Timeline

LOL!

Auntie Mari, you're a Filipina also?

And yeah, that's the plan. The all-out wedding here once we save enough money. It's for my side of the family who can't afford to go the States. :)

I can't wait enough for our dreams to come true. It's like it's almost there, but not quite. It's such a cliche, I know. But, it's so true.

LOL yeah...Am Flip. Dad is Ret. Army Officer.. Born in So. Calif moved to Nor Cal later. Family in PI are mostly from Northern part. Kinda mixed in the bloodline; Castillian (Conquistadors) & Greek (Spartan)... no wonder I have a little temper when you mix that with an Islander!!!! ha ha.:lol: I tried to warn Kadir about this.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Love ya!

Mari

I vote for lumpia too! And that yummy beef and peppers in fish sauce...smells terrible but tastes delish, especially right out of the bowl in the fridge :) Yummo...I love food from the Philippines!

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Timeline

Hey Decemberite Family!

Happy St. Patrick's Day

StPatricksDayImage-March.jpg

May the Luck of the Irish be with us.

Let's raise a toast to

St-Patrick-s-Day.jpg

"The Arrival of Our Luv & that bloody NOA2"!

Sláinte!

"To Your Health!"

Mari (Maire in Irish)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD4jxsGhv4E&feature=related

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.