Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

My December Family,

Hubby received the I-797 which I believed is the NOA2 which indicated that the I-129F is approved. Now sitting here in front of my computer..still cant believe it. must be halfway through but still a lot challenges to come.. waiting now for my case number coming from NVC. I wish us all the luck. Thanks to those who helped me here and to Mari and for everyone. I'll keep in touch.

Yours,

Cici (and J)

Yay!! I hope this is a sign for the rest of us, but still does not seem like they process the K-1s in the order they get them seeing some after us have gotten NOA2s, and then a co-worker of mine sent his petition back in October and still has not gotten an NOA2!!

I think on Monday I will tell him to call the service center, but yay, it is getting exciting now!!! :)

Congrats to you!!

-Shawn

April 2007 - Met Sonoko in Okinawa Japan

June 2010 - I left Okinawa, relationship continued

November 12, 2010 - Wedding proposal on Sonoko's visit to USA!

December 10, 2010 - I129F sent

December 23, 2010 - NOA1

March 22, 2011 - NOA2

March 25, 2011 - NVC receives petition

March 29, 2011 - NVC sends petition to Naha, Okinawa Consulate

April 8, 2011 - Packet 3 Instructions received

April 25, 2011 - Interview (PASSED!!)

May 9, 2011 - VISA received

May 18, 2011 - Arrived to the USA

Aug 16, 2011 - AOS Sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Dear December 2010 K1 Brides :wub: and Grooms :pop:

You're all invited...

I thought since we're having a Decemberite Fitness Challenge for our Wedding Day, we would all contribute to our own fitness library for reference! All you need to do is cut, paste and add your fitness links listed in either the Bride or Groom section. Then post it! That's it! I'll share the first 5 in each section. Hey Grooms, get moving... you're Brides are HOT HOT HOT!! Catch us if you can! :P

Brides:

1. http://www.getafirmbutt.com/
  2. http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/weight-loss/plans/incredible-arms-shoulders-back-workouts-for-buff-brides/?page=1
  3. http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/abs/exercises/best-ab-exercises-from-around-the-world/
  4. http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-beauty-tips/wedding-workout-exercise/articles/fitness-pros-best-tips-for-brides.aspx
  5. http://www.yyoga.ca/blog/how-yoga-can-serve-the-soon-to-be-bride/

Grooms:

1. http://www.thegroomguide.com/health&fitness1.html
  2. http://www.weddingsutra.com/groom/groom_health.asp
  3. http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/beauty/fitness/shape-up-tips-for-brides-grooms-8984
  4. http://thegroomsays.blogspot.com/2011/02/80-diet-20-statham-grooms-guide-to.html
  5. http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-811/7-Yoga-Poses-for-Brides-Grooms.html

BLAH! I don't want to workout.. but I have to. Actually I'm going extreme... well not extreme but doing some hard workouts but they feel OH SO GREAT! P90X. It takes a lot of commitment but it is worth it. Sonoko says I'm not allowed to get fat, so I had better do what I can to keep her happy! LOL She just doesn't know she will join me when she gets here.. hehehe

I'm loving all the support and excitement here!

A question to everyone... How are you doing your wedding invites?? Sonoko and I were thinking of making our own, but thinking if we should print them or have a shop do them. The links throughout our forum have been useful and great ideas but I'm curious to hear from our fellow Decemberites!

-Shawn

April 2007 - Met Sonoko in Okinawa Japan

June 2010 - I left Okinawa, relationship continued

November 12, 2010 - Wedding proposal on Sonoko's visit to USA!

December 10, 2010 - I129F sent

December 23, 2010 - NOA1

March 22, 2011 - NOA2

March 25, 2011 - NVC receives petition

March 29, 2011 - NVC sends petition to Naha, Okinawa Consulate

April 8, 2011 - Packet 3 Instructions received

April 25, 2011 - Interview (PASSED!!)

May 9, 2011 - VISA received

May 18, 2011 - Arrived to the USA

Aug 16, 2011 - AOS Sent

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello ALL!!!

I just want to say hello to all of you.

we had the worst earthquake in Japan though, I'm doing well in Fukuoka.

we Japanese have to move on...

I heard the news that many countries would come and help us.

I really want to say "Thank you!" to everyone.

:energy: Welcome Ric & Tsuwa to the Thread!!!:energy:

I cannot tell you how happy I am you came to say hello after what Japan has been going through.

You are so welcomed here and I hope we all can all lend as much support as possible to all our Japanese Families.

With love,

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

(L)Here Comes The Bride :luv: ...We're NOT Bridezilla :girlwerewolf2xn:

Part 3 in a Series by Mari

Dear December 2010 K1 Brides:

Are We Fit or Fat in that Gown? "Walking Our Talk"

With the upcoming weddings among all of us, we want to feel and look exquisite on our big day! One thing that has come to my attention is the Decemberite Filers Weight Loss Challenge! I'm very excited to see this here because it meshes well with our health series! So let's "Walk our Talk" and see what happens when we put on our wedding gowns!

I want to focus on exercising for at least 30 minutes a day. Now since some of us Brides do not have access to a gym, or, our budgets are tight with all the upcoming events happening, what would be a solution here? How about our natural ability to walk? Without making this post to only focus on a simple way to keep healthy, and our minds and body released from stress, I will point out some simple facts of the overall benefits.

Let's start with a study for reference: One 8 year study suggested that walking for at least 30 minutes per day, decreases risk of premature death than those who rarely or do not exercise at all. Regularly walking has other benefits. Did you know that you could decrease your abdominal fat? How about that walking deceases risk of Diabetes Type 2, and Breast Cancer? It also will improve your cholesterol, lower your blood pressure, give you that energy boost and stamina (think wedding night), release mental stress, strengthen your bones (very important for women of all ages in general), and helps prevent weight gain. The National Institute of Health, as well as the CDC encourages every American (GROOMS and BRIDES ALIKE) go for a moderate to intense walk for at least 30 minutes each day. If that is too much, tone it down to a slower pace. When our beneficary's are here, this is a romantic way to spend quality time together.

READY, SET, GO!

You won't have to go out and buy a gym membership, or equipment for this activity. Simply, comfortable loose clothing and good supportive foot gear are it. When I go hiking with the dogs, I layer my gear (clothes) appropriately for the weather. CHOOSE A SAFE PATH OR TRAIL. WATCH WEATHER ADVISORY. ALWAYS KEEP A ID ON YOUR PERSON AT ALL TIMES. I keep my cell and wireless ear piece with me for emergency, but I am not a fan of talking while walking because I want to give my mind some time to unwind and relax. An added addition to keep your mind off the time is music. With all the new techie toys out, even an inexpensive one works great! Put on your favourite artists, walk, sing and dance away! Keep a bottle of water with you.

MOVE MOVE MOVE!!

When you begin a new physical activity its always good to begin with a short distance and gradually pick up your pace and increase your walk time. Please remember to carry WATER. Set a comfortable pace for yourself. I, walk slow. No doubt about it, I am an outdoorsy girl and I love to take in the natural beauty in nature. However, I also noticed the more I hiked or walked, the faster my natural pace and my distance increased steadily!

BREATHE.

Take deeper breaths, deeper sighs and let the negative stuff and stress go! If you find yourself out of breath, slow down, stop if you must, and then continue. Free your mind and body of those energy vampires that suck the life out of a sweet Bride... and make her none other than, Bridezilla! Eeeeek!

POSTURE.

Keep your head lifted, shoulders relaxed, swing your arms naturally, pull in your tummy muscles and don't hold your breath!! BREATHE GIRL!! I don't suggest carrying weights, or adding weights for newbie walkers. Let's just get moving properly first.

BODY TALK:

If you already experience physical challenges (illness or disability), I suggest you ask your Physician to help you design a proper exercise routine for you.

Gumby Girl Let's S-T-R-E-T-C-H...

After a good walk, please remember to STRETCH your legs, calves and chest for a hold of at least 30 seconds. Limbering up after moving along, increases more blood flow to the great muscles and brain. More blood flow means more oxygen, release of toxins, and a feeling of natural euphoria.

I want to add a bonus here since we're talking WEDDING GOWN. Question? What exercises would be great to tone up exposed and accentuated body parts according to my luxurious bridal gown?

If your gown is:

Halter, Strapless, or Open Back: consider exercises that would make you look incredible. You want to focus on your Lats, Traps, Teres Major and Minors, Rhomboids and Deltoids.

Gowns without straps, sweetheart necklines or plunging necklines: focus on chest exercises that "perk up the girls" by strengthening your pec muscles. In addition, strong shoulders (deltoids) really make a bride glorious in gowns like these.

Spaghetti straps, Halters and Strapless: These type of dresses lend an opportunity for us Brides to tone up our arms! In addition to cardio, focus on your deltoid, tricep and bicep muscles. My former trainer once told me that flabby arms go away fairly quickly when women work them out.

Form-Fitted, Sheath, Mermaid, Hourglass, and Trumpet styles: These dresses focus on your belly, butt and thighs all at once... good grief! Focus on obliques, abs ( go WALKING), gluts, hamstrings, and hip abductors. SWEAT it out and the effort proves beyond a SEXY Bride! Trust me, it will WOW your groom all day long.

Short Wedding Gowns: These dress styles give reason for great gams! For that sleek, long leggy look focus on your quads, calves, hips and hamstrings. It just so happens that WALKING would be a great starter!

Along with a good cardio workout, experience and focus on these muscle areas. Remember, this is your big day. Feeling and looking fantastic is more than an accomplishment, its a lifestyle!

Always from my heart to yours,

Mari

PS: I love the refereed medical journals which confirm my thoughts on walking for health.

http://web.uvic.ca/~rhodes/pubbles.htm

"Great thing happens for those who waits"

Timeline

(L)Here Comes The Bride :luv: ...We're NOT Bridezilla :girlwerewolf2xn:

Part 3 in a Series by Mari

Dear December 2010 K1 Brides:

Are We Fit or Fat in that Gown? "Walking Our Talk"

With the upcoming weddings among all of us, we want to feel and look exquisite on our big day! One thing that has come to my attention is the Decemberite Filers Weight Loss Challenge! I'm very excited to see this here because it meshes well with our health series! So let's "Walk our Talk" and see what happens when we put on our wedding gowns!

I want to focus on exercising for at least 30 minutes a day. Now since some of us Brides do not have access to a gym, or, our budgets are tight with all the upcoming events happening, what would be a solution here? How about our natural ability to walk? Without making this post to only focus on a simple way to keep healthy, and our minds and body released from stress, I will point out some simple facts of the overall benefits.

Let's start with a study for reference: One 8 year study suggested that walking for at least 30 minutes per day, decreases risk of premature death than those who rarely or do not exercise at all. Regularly walking has other benefits. Did you know that you could decrease your abdominal fat? How about that walking deceases risk of Diabetes Type 2, and Breast Cancer? It also will improve your cholesterol, lower your blood pressure, give you that energy boost and stamina (think wedding night), release mental stress, strengthen your bones (very important for women of all ages in general), and helps prevent weight gain. The National Institute of Health, as well as the CDC encourages every American (GROOMS and BRIDES ALIKE) go for a moderate to intense walk for at least 30 minutes each day. If that is too much, tone it down to a slower pace. When our beneficary's are here, this is a romantic way to spend quality time together.

READY, SET, GO!

You won't have to go out and buy a gym membership, or equipment for this activity. Simply, comfortable loose clothing and good supportive foot gear are it. When I go hiking with the dogs, I layer my gear (clothes) appropriately for the weather. CHOOSE A SAFE PATH OR TRAIL. WATCH WEATHER ADVISORY. ALWAYS KEEP A ID ON YOUR PERSON AT ALL TIMES. I keep my cell and wireless ear piece with me for emergency, but I am not a fan of talking while walking because I want to give my mind some time to unwind and relax. An added addition to keep your mind off the time is music. With all the new techie toys out, even an inexpensive one works great! Put on your favourite artists, walk, sing and dance away! Keep a bottle of water with you.

MOVE MOVE MOVE!!

When you begin a new physical activity its always good to begin with a short distance and gradually pick up your pace and increase your walk time. Please remember to carry WATER. Set a comfortable pace for yourself. I, walk slow. No doubt about it, I am an outdoorsy girl and I love to take in the natural beauty in nature. However, I also noticed the more I hiked or walked, the faster my natural pace and my distance increased steadily!

BREATHE.

Take deeper breaths, deeper sighs and let the negative stuff and stress go! If you find yourself out of breath, slow down, stop if you must, and then continue. Free your mind and body of those energy vampires that suck the life out of a sweet Bride... and make her none other than, Bridezilla! Eeeeek!

POSTURE.

Keep your head lifted, shoulders relaxed, swing your arms naturally, pull in your tummy muscles and don't hold your breath!! BREATHE GIRL!! I don't suggest carrying weights, or adding weights for newbie walkers. Let's just get moving properly first.

BODY TALK:

If you already experience physical challenges (illness or disability), I suggest you ask your Physician to help you design a proper exercise routine for you.

Gumby Girl Let's S-T-R-E-T-C-H...

After a good walk, please remember to STRETCH your legs, calves and chest for a hold of at least 30 seconds. Limbering up after moving along, increases more blood flow to the great muscles and brain. More blood flow means more oxygen, release of toxins, and a feeling of natural euphoria.

I want to add a bonus here since we're talking WEDDING GOWN. Question? What exercises would be great to tone up exposed and accentuated body parts according to my luxurious bridal gown?

If your gown is:

Halter, Strapless, or Open Back: consider exercises that would make you look incredible. You want to focus on your Lats, Traps, Teres Major and Minors, Rhomboids and Deltoids.

Gowns without straps, sweetheart necklines or plunging necklines: focus on chest exercises that "perk up the girls" by strengthening your pec muscles. In addition, strong shoulders (deltoids) really make a bride glorious in gowns like these.

Spaghetti straps, Halters and Strapless: These type of dresses lend an opportunity for us Brides to tone up our arms! In addition to cardio, focus on your deltoid, tricep and bicep muscles. My former trainer once told me that flabby arms go away fairly quickly when women work them out.

Form-Fitted, Sheath, Mermaid, Hourglass, and Trumpet styles: These dresses focus on your belly, butt and thighs all at once... good grief! Focus on obliques, abs ( go WALKING), gluts, hamstrings, and hip abductors. SWEAT it out and the effort proves beyond a SEXY Bride! Trust me, it will WOW your groom all day long.

Short Wedding Gowns: These dress styles give reason for great gams! For that sleek, long leggy look focus on your quads, calves, hips and hamstrings. It just so happens that WALKING would be a great starter!

Along with a good cardio workout, experience and focus on these muscle areas. Remember, this is your big day. Feeling and looking fantastic is more than an accomplishment, its a lifestyle!

Always from my heart to yours,

Mari

PS: I love the refereed medical journals which confirm my thoughts on walking for health.

http://web.uvic.ca/~rhodes/pubbles.htm

Hi,

I think the most effective diet I have ever tried is a YOGURT DIET! I've been doing this for a week now without any exercise and I lost 7lbs in 1 week... 0% fat YOGURT is all I eat from morning till night.

You should try it :luv:

Timeline

BLAH! I don't want to workout.. but I have to. Actually I'm going extreme... well not extreme but doing some hard workouts but they feel OH SO GREAT! P90X. It takes a lot of commitment but it is worth it. Sonoko says I'm not allowed to get fat, so I had better do what I can to keep her happy! LOL She just doesn't know she will join me when she gets here.. hehehe

I'm loving all the support and excitement here!

A question to everyone... How are you doing your wedding invites?? Sonoko and I were thinking of making our own, but thinking if we should print them or have a shop do them. The links throughout our forum have been useful and great ideas but I'm curious to hear from our fellow Decemberites!

-Shawn

OK first you should know I just got back from gym and i am too sore to type properly. That means I had a great workout... but my upper body is feeling it. LOL maybe I should just change my dress to a MuMu.. lol ha ha.. island girl yanno! Anyway, I know the P90X cuz colleague Doc friend of mine works with the military training them how to properly use it (He's a Squid... Navy SEAL Ret... lol... what can I say, I'm an Army Brat). Anyway, that's a great workout Shawn!

Our wedding invites... well if I knew when POE was, I'd be more empowered to order them. I was researching different styles on the web. I like The Knot.com just to look at the different styles. Since we're not having a load of people, we won't have to order that many. Wendie's Wedding Links might have a few sites on there so you can pick a few styles for comparison (costs, style, font, colours, etc).

I seriously cannot type right now. So goodbye. lol lol... ouch...

Mari

Timeline

Hi,

I think the most effective diet I have ever tried is a YOGURT DIET! I've been doing this for a week now without any exercise and I lost 7lbs in 1 week... 0% fat YOGURT is all I eat from morning till night.

You should try it :luv:

I love yogurt! I eat a ton of it (I make Turkish homemade style which I learned from Kadir's mom). Just remember, you still need water, fiber and FOOD... besides yogurt, like fresh fruits and vegs. You can always incorporate them into your yogurt, it's fantastic! I love plain yogurt with vegetables-- excellent.

We don't want a skeleton with saggy skin look, do we? EAT SOMETHING GIRL! lol...

I love ya!

Mari

Timeline

I love yogurt! I eat a ton of it (I make Turkish homemade style which I learned from Kadir's mom). Just remember, you still need water, fiber and FOOD... besides yogurt, like fresh fruits and vegs. You can always incorporate them into your yogurt, it's fantastic! I love plain yogurt with vegetables-- excellent.

We don't want a skeleton with saggy skin look, do we? EAT SOMETHING GIRL! lol...

I love ya!

Mari

Yes! But the good thing with it. I think we will use the cellulite! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hey all,

I check my status on the website today. this is what i got!

This is good news right? NOA2? If they requested more information, they would say?

I am quite a late dec filers...did anyone esle get this?

check the webiste folks!!!

On March 10, 2011, your document I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was processed and mailed to the address on record. If you have not received it within 30 days of March 10, 2011, contact customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move while your case is pending, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

OMG Guys!!! I'm getting SO excited!! 3 months will be here before we know it!!! Those of you at VSC, count on a 6 month average, not a 5 month average and you will be setting yourself up for a lot less disappointment.

When I think about the fact that we're looking at a mid-June NOA2. I'm thinking "Ok, today is March...april...may...jun-HOLY SH*T!!!!" That is going to go by SOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo FAST!!!! If you are a world traveller (and I'm assuming we all are considering we have international fiance(e)s), you KNOW how fast that flight sneaks up on you especially at the 3 months out mark. We're already in the middle of March for crying out loud!

We're almost at the fast part folks. Stay positive!! Stay happy. START WORKING OUT cause man o' man is it coming!!!

Me? I signed up for POLE classes. That's right. I AM going to be the wedding gift on Mr. Loxy's wedding night. Ow OWWW!!! and knowing I only have about 6 months left to become a pro freaks me OUT! lol

We should start a work out goal!! Do you guys want to?? That would be fun! It can be based on inches lost or lbs lost and we can check in daily!!

WOW this post really made me smile and re-think my down mood! Thankyou! Its nice to know people are going through the same thing...its sooo hard but time is going quickly (although i beg to differ some days!!!) I have been planning my wedding and have my dress!!! EEEE!!! such an exciting time! venue is booked, photographer booked etc! CANT WAIT!!!! Oh and can i say....THANK GOD FOR SKYPE!!!!! wow- what would we do without it?!?!?!?

Just a quick question...I am going to get my police check tomorrrow, but when should i schedule my medical...I know I have to have 6 months validity on it when going for the interview- and when you recieve the medical you have 12 months validity on it....is it too soon go get it????

Thanks for all of your posts....it helps knowing people are going through the same thing!!!

Kiria- AUSTRALIA :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I should say, this is based on 155 days from NOA1 which translates to 5months and 5 days...those of us at VSC should be calculating against 180 days...6 months. But, for now, I'll keep it at 155. Once we start getting into 5 months and approvals start coming, I'll make a judgement call on whether or not to give "realistic" hope to those of us (VSC) still waiting for NOA2. So we don't get too worked up!!!

Why is VSC longer???? where did you see this :(

Why is VSC longer???? where did you see this :(

VSC has been, on average, dragging their feet the past few months -> http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1historical

Then again though, they have ALL been dragging their feet compared to last summer! :P

Wow!! This thread is JUMPIN'!

Let me get my replies in!!!

First of all - "YAAAAAAAAAY!!" That out Japan filers are safe. My heart certainly went out to you and most important is that everyone is still alive. Beautiful thing!

Second - WELCOME to the new folks joining the thread. I am the resident "countdown" timelne holder, and the December "GET SEXY!" Weight Loss / tone up motivator!! If you would like to be added to the countdown please let me know when I post the new countdown list. I try to update it at least once a week :)

Third - CONGRATULATIONS! to Jay & Cici on NOA2!! I'm so excited to update one of our filers with a new NOA2 date. You are our first December Filer on the list to achieve one! Please update your timeline on the Visa Journey site to help others along in their journey. Because you are the first filer we will be watching you closely to help you with packet 3 and get the update. So happy for you. Congratulations!!!

Fourth - VSC! I saw a question re: why VSC is taking longer. VSC took the brunt of the Haiti TPS applications (a humanitarian effort) and so have been slowed down over last fall. They are picking the speed back up, but are still a little behind CSC. It's no reason to panic or get anxious. If anything, it's even more reason to take advantage of your extra few weeks to WORK OUT before filling out forms is upon you again. There is PLENTY to do that takes TIME. Check the Packet 3 thread that Mari has posted and get TO it. You will probably find that time is running out, not adding up.

Have a wonderful weekend gang! Congrats again to jay & cici! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help while we cruise along on this journey!!!

xoxxoxoxo

The soon-to-be MRS Loxy :)

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

WOW this post really made me smile and re-think my down mood! Thankyou! Its nice to know people are going through the same thing...its sooo hard but time is going quickly (although i beg to differ some days!!!) I have been planning my wedding and have my dress!!! EEEE!!! such an exciting time! venue is booked, photographer booked etc! CANT WAIT!!!! Oh and can i say....THANK GOD FOR SKYPE!!!!! wow- what would we do without it?!?!?!?

Just a quick question...I am going to get my police check tomorrrow, but when should i schedule my medical...I know I have to have 6 months validity on it when going for the interview- and when you recieve the medical you have 12 months validity on it....is it too soon go get it????

Thanks for all of your posts....it helps knowing people are going through the same thing!!!

Kiria- AUSTRALIA :)

Good!! that's what i like to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey all,

I check my status on the website today. this is what i got!

This is good news right? NOA2? If they requested more information, they would say?

I am quite a late dec filers...did anyone esle get this?

check the webiste folks!!!

On March 10, 2011, your document I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was processed and mailed to the address on record. If you have not received it within 30 days of March 10, 2011, contact customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move while your case is pending, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

hi There!

I'm not familiar with this message but i suspect if you post this on the main forum, you will get an answer. I can't say whether this is NOA2 or not. Keep us updated. Usually, NOA2 says something to the affect "we have approved this petition". I could be very wrong. Good luck and keep us updated!

Hello ALL!!!

I just want to say hello to all of you.

we had the worst earthquake in Japan though, I'm doing well in Fukuoka.

we Japanese have to move on...

I heard the news that many countries would come and help us.

I really want to say "Thank you!" to everyone.

So good to know that you are safe. Please keep us updated and hang around for support. xoxoxoxo

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

How's the wedding plans coming along? You doing OK girl? :luv:

Mari

well i do not have an exact day yet, but its going to be a small wedding as all of this process has taken our funding for the wedding but we are both fine by the idea of the small wedding, it will actually be in my house(close to the beach) with some friends and family members something very casual. i already have my dress but the rest of the preparations i will do them in a later date when he is approved, and i am done with school for this semester.:) probably in may i will have much more time to plan details.

3/21/2009: saw each other in colombia after many years.

6/25/2009: visited colombia relationship started!

12/20/2009: visited colombia spende the holidays with him and family<3

1/14/2010: he moved to buenos aires (study)

3/14/2010: we both visited colombia <3 great week!

6/30/2010: i visited buenos aires for a month

11/24/2010: i became a US citizen

11/26/2010: filed I-129f

12/2/2010: NOA 1

12/09/2010: touched

Waiting for NOA2

every day is a step closer to finally being with you!!!!!

Qz9pm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.